• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pcs2x Kh 2 FM paradox cup STUCK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axelyex

So, since my ps2 is broken and i don't have a ps3 to play the remixed games, i still have my copy of kh 2 fm, so i tried to play it on my pc using a emulator, however.... when i get to the Hades paradox cup at that part with the rapid thrusters, Their sprites just keep flying and they don't spawn or attack me and i can't attack them either way, i try using magic and they just keep there flying, and don't spawn at all.... since i only have 10 minutes to try and kill all of the thrusters, i get stuck in that part because i can't lend any hits on them and they can't hit me too, and then the 10 minutes pass and i lose and have to start from the very begining...... can someone help me? is something wrong with my config in the emulator? you guys are people who know about kh, so i though myself that you guys could help me somehow...... so um, can anyone here help me? any information you guys provide me with would be simple amazing. thanks for reading.

MegaRay

If you're using the latest version of PCSX2, dont.Google "best pcsx2 version for kh2fm" and then download that version. Thats my 2 cent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back