• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pay back to guys!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Future sensation

Helloo fellas. Ya know, i've been dealing with a lot of you jerks and your comments and now i think it's time to clarify somethings for you. So just in case you had any questions, here is some advice.

1. The reason why our bras don't always match our underwear is because WE actually change our underwear.

2. The next time you and your buddies joke about armed women in combat, take a poll to see which of you successfully aim at the toilet rim.

3. If we're watching football with you--it's not bonding--it's their butts.

4. Whenever possible, please try to say whatever you have to say after the movie.

5. Lay off the beans several hours before bedtime.

6. Please don't drive when you're not driving.

7. If you were really looking for an honest answer, you wouldn't ask in bed.

8. The next time you joke about female drivers, research the number of accidents caused by rubber-necking mini-skirts.

9. If only women gossip, how do you and your friends keep track of "who's easy"?

10. Stop telling us most male strippers are gay: we don't care.

11. When you're not around, I belch loudly, too.

12. We don't mind if you look in the mirror to check your appearance -- in fact -- please do !!!

13. When you're out with us, please wear "our" favorite outfit rather than "yours" -- the torn jeans and dirty T-Shirt will last longer that way.

14. If you must grunt in reply, please develop a system to indicate a positive vs a negative grunt.

15. Don't insist that we "get off the stupid phone" and then not talk to us.

16. Eye contact is best established above our shoulder-level.

17. Cleaning the house is not necessarily "women's work"; besides, most of the "dirt" and clutter is yours anyway.

18. Yes, we know most of the great chefs are men, why is it then you never want to cook?

19. We go to the Ladies Room in groups to talk about you.

20. Yes, we know you can probably beat us arm wrestling; however, very few raises or promotions were gained by arm wrestling the boss.

Give Your Friends This Valuable Advice (and make them smile too!) Okay, loves ya, bye.:)

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
WTF is this! You sexist little b*tch! Jus kidding, but I'm sexist, so I hate you so much!, just like Roxas said.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
1. The reason why our bras don't always match our underwear is because WE actually change our underwear.

Who cares? o_O

2. The next time you and your buddies joke about armed women in combat, take a poll to see which of you successfully aim at the toilet rim.

What's a toilet? =D

9. If only women gossip, how do you and your friends keep track of "who's easy"?

We don't?

11. When you're not around, I belch loudly, too.

Misconception. You just THINK we're not around.

13. When you're out with us, please wear "our" favorite outfit rather than "yours" -- the torn jeans and dirty T-Shirt will last longer that way.

Stereotype, ftw. I don't wear dirty clothes .-.

18. Yes, we know most of the great chefs are men, why is it then you never want to cook?

I cook gewd

20. Yes, we know you can probably beat us arm wrestling; however, very few raises or promotions were gained by arm wrestling the boss.

What insecure male gloats about that? Plus, if the boss was a woman I'd do the same thing.

Overall....

lawl =D *repped*

spamspamspamspamspamspamspam

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY

If boys do that, that's called gay. Are you sure you talk about us, or do you do something else? No, I'm not a pervert (or maybe, who knows).

Alaude Drenxta

No sir, you're just an idiot.

They go in there, don't pee, and chit chat in private, usually talking about you, for better or worse; so you don't hear.

It's not that complicated, any intelligent man knows this. ._.

F

Future sensation

If boys do that, that's called gay. Are you sure you talk about us, or do you do something else? No, I'm not a pervert (or maybe, who knows).

lol, thank you for adding more negative judgement about guys. lol, just joking around....not really.

D

Desert Jesus

OMG PAY BACK TO THE DUDEZ =O

What the smurf is this? Another useless thread that leaks with stereotypical bull-shit, that's what.

Nobody likes a whiner.

Now go cook me some dinner. :D

Alaude Drenxta

STFU

stfu_1121349370.jpg

GTFO

srsly

F

Future sensation

(this is off topic) who's your favorite charcter in KH2, mine is Sora because he's just cool.

um, not to be rude and i'm not to good with computer word lingo, but this would qualify as spam. If you want to know the answer to your question just Pm, okay:)? Okay back on topic.

I

inhiding

And they forget that without men, there'd still be laws telling them to stay in the kitchen and make supper.

Alaude Drenxta

....we had those laws WITH men though XD

and kair/sora/riku; any sentence that begins with "(this is off-topic)", is, apparently, off-topic. This is a thread, not your spam pot for spewing out decrepit sentences from your slosh jar of a cranium.

F

Future sensation

And they forget that without men, there'd still be laws telling them to stay in the kitchen and make supper.

hmm, but wasn't it men who made the those type of laws to keep us from voting and those other sterotypical comments?

Alaude Drenxta

WOW.....just....WOW

You're all kinds of stupid aren't you?

PLEASE, GTFO.

You accentuate the stereotypes here. Leave before you make a complete moron out of yourself......oh, too late for that now isn't it? =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back