• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pay back to guys!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
For that rep you gave me Bp, i'll make you any dinner you will like

winrar <3

oh, and KHFanatic, no one takes it seriously, but making a jackass out of yourself is fun ;D

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Reading your post has just caused me to get dumber. If I ever see you post like this again I will have to rip off my own face and eat. GTFO, pl0x?

u got a problem breaking point, cause soundin ur like a puss, rite now nd if we were talkin personally id prolly be woopin ur @$$, im just tryin to state my opinion nd clear up some nonsense but if ur gonna get all b!tchy on me then tell me where u live nd will see whos b!tchy then!!

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
u got a problem breaking point, cause soundin ur like a puss, rite now nd if we were talkin personally id prolly be woopin ur @$$, im just tryin to state my opinion nd clear up some nonsense but if ur gonna get all b!tchy on me then tell me where u live nd will see whos b!tchy then!!
LOLINTERNET!
Anyways, you can whoop nothing.

Alaude Drenxta

u got a problem breaking point, cause soundin like a puss, rite now nd if we were talkin personally id prolly be woopin ur @$$, im just tryin to state my pint nd clear up some nonsense but if ur gonna get all b!tchy on me then tell me where u live nd will see whos b!tchy then!!

Wait...I'm sorry what?

It sounds like you just puked up b*llshit all over the place. I think I'll put it into perspective for you.

N0/38Y \/N83/2$74N8$ U

104 Kerigon Lane
Youngsville, NC, 27596
United States

You can find the place I expect?

I

inhiding

Aren't you the one who started the whole "Make me my supper" comment? Hm, yeah. Shouldn't you consider revising that post first?
Uh.. no. What goes around comes around, m'dear. You start a thread full of sexism, and that's what you get in return. Yet you still complain. Where's my supper?

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
HEARTofFIRE1307 said:

COUNTER-HIJACK GET

Look, I dunno about you, but I dont think BP is that stupid to just tell you his location, and even if he did, you wouldnt have the wit to actually go there and bitch about how he dissed you on the internet. If by some chance you were to do that, it would just show how seriously you take things. Go take some tylenol and calm yourself down.

Oh, and STFU.

DRAGOOOOON-HADOKEN

Alaude Drenxta

I told him my location, I'll expecting him anytime now. I'd love to see him whup my ass, if he can that is. I'll beat his ass with his own severed arms.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait... What? I see a gerbil has run across your keyboard. D: That's not good.

You act as if men are the spawn of all evil. If I remember correctly, it was that whore Eve who ate the god-damned fruit. >_> You see how easily the mind of a woman could be swayed. Dx

:confused: please women r a #ell of a lot more evil than men, u kno most of the crazy murders happen, they're not like they show in the movies, w/ the crazy guy nd damsel in distress, its chik goin out 2 a bar ivitin a guy to her place, then killin him when shes done.........a real normal chik would go to ur place, im not sayin chiks r cold hearted b!tchs, but they kinda r, nd i would kno this for a fact, a few bad realationships here nd there, dont wanna go into it....there still so d**n hot tho :drool:

F

Future sensation

Wait... What? I see a gerbil has run across your keyboard. D: That's not good.

You act as if men are the spawn of all evil. If I remember correctly, it was that whore Eve who ate the god-damned fruit. >_> You see how easily the mind of a woman could be swayed. Dx

So we are going all the way back to the bible?

Squall Leonheart said:
I bet she can't even cook that well.
Microwave FTW!
I'm pretty sure you repeated that, but just added microwave, nice.

HeartofFire1307 said:
u got a problem breaking point, cause soundin like a puss, rite now nd if we were talkin personally id prolly be woopin ur @$$, im just tryin to state my pint nd clear up some nonsense but if ur gonna get all b!tchy on me then tell me where u live nd will see whos b!tchy then!!
No need to get hostile. Originally, this thread was supposed to be a joke.

Alaude Drenxta

I'm given the impression you've never once been with a women, seeing as you obviously know absolutely nothing about them, and most girls like a guy who can read and write. Then again, maybe you picked up a few hookers and paid extra.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait...I'm sorry what?

It sounds like you just puked up b*llshit all over the place. I think I'll put it into perspective for you.

N0/38Y \/N83/2$74N8$ U

104 Kerigon Lane
Youngsville, NC, 27596
United States

You can find the place I expect?

thnx, for the address i expect u live w/ ur parents yes.....hmm.................now thats a thought...:sneaky:

Alaude Drenxta

No need to get hostile. Originally, this thread was supposed to be a joke.

If it's any consolation I found it hysterical, this is a gut buster however, thread hijacking is awesome. ;D

thnx, for the address i expect u live w/ ur parents yes.....hmm.................now thats a thought...

Yes, and as a 14 year old I'm just SO sure you live out on your own right?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
:confused: please women r a #ell of a lot more evil than men, u kno most of the crazy murders happen, they're not like they show in the movies, w/ the crazy guy nd damsel in distress, its chik goin out 2 a bar ivitin a guy to her place, then killin him when shes done.........a real normal chik would go to ur place, im not sayin chiks r cold hearted b!tchs, but they kinda r, nd i would kno this for a fact, a few bad realationships here nd there, dont wanna go into it....there still so d**n hot tho :drool:
*shivers*
Please, stop giving me such dirty thoughts, it sickens me.
GTFO MAH INTERNET.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm given the impression you've never once been with a women, seeing as you obviously know absolutely nothing about them, and most girls like a guy who can read and write. Then again, maybe you picked up a few hookers and paid extra.

i sure as hell hope ur not talkn bout me again!!, im not gonna drive myself cross country 2 kick som 1s a$$ i was jokin bout that but i just like the kinda of anti respect im gettin from u ..

P.S. i have been w/ women, a lot of them, nd they werent hookers nor were they paid but i do kno u need to settle the f**k down crazy!

Alaude Drenxta

I am settled down .-.

I'm not the one having an anurism about being insulted over the internet XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back