• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pay back to guys!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
LAWL, hijack, funny word.

spamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
HIJACKZ HIJACKZ HIJACKZ HIJACKZ
*cough*
HIJACKZ
Why are you complaining about men when females have an equal amount of flaws
HIJACKZ
Don't post unless you're ONTOPIC
HIJACKZ
Good day to you.
HIJACKZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
... Sexist. That whole thing is NOTHING but steryeotypes. Nobody actually does any of those things on that list. I'm clean. I wear nice clothes. My friends who are girls burp loudly, and are proud of it. I gossip about whomever I want. And, to tell you the truth, I don't care what undergarments you wear... My favorite character in KHII is Demyx.

Now, go away... Before you make me sad again. T_T

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
THREAD HIJACK COMMENCE

Hijack Squad land and immediately begin

This thread is invalid in so many ways, its not even funny. No, U NO FUNNY. U SEXIST. Whoever sent you that needs a special appointment by Pedobear, so he can teach her(most definately her) how we men work. I hate it when women bitch about things when they think things that they do are better. As Maddox once said, womens farts aren't exactly 'cinnamon buns and rainbows'.

HADOKEN

SQUAD, ATTACK!

T

tux_

9. If only women gossip, how do you and your friends keep track of "who's easy"?

This can be answered with the next statement.

20. Yes, we know you can probably beat us arm wrestling; however, very few raises or promotions were gained by arm wrestling the boss.

So, whoever has a job is easy.

THREAD HIJACK GET

Now, get in the kitchen and make me a steak.

D

Desert Jesus

I SMELL AIDS AND SYPHILYS.

Wait a second... Is that a hint of Gonorrhea!?

THREAD HI-JACKED. :D

I am still waiting for my dinner... >_> In fact, we all are. And if it's not cooked to perfection, so help me God...

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
ok 2 make some sense of this ne 1 who is goin 2 be sexist or spam please leave now!! nd ur rite we do spew a lot crap bout women, y, cause its fun, if u guys (girls) didnt go to the bathroom 2gether or take so god d**n long in there we wouldnt have a reason to call u lesbos or say ur obviously just fixing ur friggin makeup, or ur obviously on ur period, or something stupid like that, just be normal in front of us, dont hide things from us, burp in front of us watch sports w/ us if u just like sports, go paintballin w/ us if it just looks like fun, ill admit guys like a girl whos easy (not like that) nd if u wouldnt try ur d**n hardest 2 keep us guessing none of this would be a problem..

Alaude Drenxta

You guys should seriously start the Hijacker's Club, that would kick ass. XD
Invite only ;D

n00b, stfu. Lawl > you
Your tiny mind could not comprehend it's complexity.

Alaude Drenxta

ok 2 make some sense of this ne 1 who is goin 2 be sexist or spam please leave now!! nd ur rite we do spew a lot crap bout women, y, cause its fun, if u guys (girls) didnt go to the bathroom 2gether or take so god d**n long in there we wouldnt have a reason to call u lesbos or say ur obviously just fixing ur friggin makeup, or ur obviously on ur period, or something stupid like that, just be normal in front of us, dont hide things from us, burp in front of us watch sports w/ us if u just like sports, go paintballin w/ us if it just looks like fun, ill admit guys like a girl whos easy (not like that) nd if u wouldnt try ur d**n hardest 2 keep us guessing none of this would be a problem..

Reading your post has just caused me to get dumber. If I ever see you post like this again I will have to rip off my own face and eat. GTFO, pl0x?

F

Future sensation

... Sexist. That whole thing is NOTHING but steryeotypes. Nobody actually does any of those things on that list. I'm clean. I wear nice clothes. My friends who are girls burp loudly, and are proud of it. I gossip about whomever I want. My favorite character in KHII is Demyx.

Now, go away... Before you make me sad again. T_T

Wow, it suprises me to find out how sensetive a guy can be about a joke, considering that i see a lot of guys make sexiest jokes in the chat.

Inhiding said:
I suggest you revise the first post in the thread before you make such outrageous claims.

I was once leader of the Kanto Region.
Aren't you the one who started the whole "Make me my supper" comment? Hm, yeah. Shouldn't you consider revising that post first?

Breaking point said:
So, now it's official? Good to hear.

Still waiting on that dinner. >_>
For that rep you gave me Bp, i'll make you any dinner you will like:)

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
:laugh::laugh: This is ridiculously funny. Do you honestly believe in those stereotypes? You are just being an idiot. Please back down from this pointless thread/end the pointless flaming. This is nonsense(which is why it is in this section in the 1st place.) You have been humiliated by the hijack squad. Have a pleasant afternoon of torment.

D

Desert Jesus

Wait... What? I see a gerbil has run across your keyboard. D: That's not good.

You act as if men are the spawn of all evil. If I remember correctly, it was that whore Eve who ate the god-damned fruit. >_> You see how easily the mind of a woman could be swayed. Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back