• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pay back to gals!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
HIJACKZ HIJACKZ HIJACKZ
Reverse thread... roflmfao.
HIJACKZ
Your brain is obviously damaged.
HIJACKZ
Good day to you.
HIJACKZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
omfg.......

Is there seriously any comment I could make to allow that comment to be flammable? No, it speaks for itself.....

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I hate the new pokemon so much!
AAAHHHHH POKEMON ADVANCED SCARES ME! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
I hate the new pokemon so much!
AAAHHHHH POKEMON ADVANCED SCARES ME! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! Damn! DIDN'T YOUR MOMMA EVER TEACH YOU TO STFU WHEN IT's NEECESSARY!! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!Ya ME? SHUT THE %##$ UP!! GOD! GTFO OFF THE INTERNET, BEFORE I GET MY BIG SIZE 14' NIKES AND STICK THEM UP YOUR NARROW ASS! Dang....

Little wimpy ass ***** go and watch pokemon,we all know It's only made specially for little crap sacks like you..

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
our posts have nothing to do with the my thread title, this all started because of Future Sensation, so, who's sexist, cause this is a sexist thread, just like Future Sensation's(her's is called Payback to the guys, and I was the first to reply, SWEET!)

I just want to say that Future Sensation rulez for starting this, ROCK ON!

::leonskey::

User Title
sorry for the double posts, but our posts have nothing to do with the my thread title, this all started because of Future Sensation, so, who's sexist, cause this is a sexist thread, just like Future Sensation's(her's is called Payback to the guys, and I was the first to reply, SWEET!)
*ripped off of superman returns*
WRONG
this started because you decided to press the post buttion.
so? who cares if someones sexist.
i dont. and you shouldent eather. your wasting valueble Internets with posts like these.

Justice will prevail.
I am getting a moderator to close this peice of crap. Waste of bandwith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back