• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pay back to gals!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
*ripped off of superman returns*
WRONG
this started because you decided to press the post buttion.
so? who cares if someones sexist.
i dont. and you shouldent eather. your wasting valueble Internets with posts like these.

Hey, I liek it how she's sexist, it rulez so bad!

::leonskey::

User Title
Hey, I liek it how she's sexist, it rulez so bad!
If you like it. thats fine.
dont let us know.Go tell her.
and if you "like it so much." then why are you blaming the cause on her. not yourself. n00b.

Aww cmon, the mods are probably having fun reading this anyways.
WRONG

i know most of the mods. most of them dont enjoy seeing n00bs make the forum messed up.
...maybe like 2 of them. and they usualy arent on till later.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Ouch!That hurts wow...you really got me I should feel bad how somebody like you hates me.Now...PLZ STFU THE AND RUNAWAY YOU LITTLe BITCH AND WATCH POKEMON!THIS THREAD SUCKS,AND YOU AS WELL!NOW HURRY UP AND CLOSE YOUR DAMN THREAD!
Umm, no, now shut up! Just joking, I appreciate your posts, but seriously,SHUT UP!

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
If you like it. thats fine.
dont let us know.Go tell her.
and if you "like it so much." then why are you blaming the cause on her. not yourself. n00b.

WRONG

i know most of the mods. most of them dont enjoy seeing n00bs make the forum messed up.
...maybe like 2 of them. and they usualy arent on till later.
Dude, what's with the noob stuff, I'm saying that she's cool for starting this

You guys need to calm down, I'm just having fun, may be too much, but I have no idea how that makes me a noob.

S

.Scarlet Letter.

This is shite spam. You've even been flamed by n00bs. Do you know that's as pathetic as it can be. Look, even 212 can see this is spam, and he's a 212. D=

But... But I leik Pokemon D:

BECUASE IT'S COOL RTP : D

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Umm, no, now shut up! Just joking, I appreciate your posts, but seriously,SHUT UP!

stfu.jpg

Ohhhhh.. It's a joke.... :) Guess what well your jokes.. SUCK!You tried to make a remaking of the last thread which you fail at miserably. NOW CLOSE THIS PIECE Crap, or I'm calling the Mods and ban your silly ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back