• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PAX East (penny arcade expo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
I just bought early-bird tickets, and I was wondering who else is going, or if anyone is thinking about going.
This is going to be sweet, I can't believe I get to go :D
I've been following Penny Arcade for a really long time, so getting to see the creators in person will be really cool.

For those who don't know:
Penny Arcade Expo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trag

Bronze Member
I can't believe no one replied. No one else is going to this?
I'm leaving in a half an hour so I can make it there moderately early. I'm so motherfucking excited.

Trag

Bronze Member
jerryandiatpax.jpg

I got to meet Jerry, a.k.a Tycho
Today was fucking amazing, I can't wait to go back the rest of the weekend! Saw my first concert tonight, the Protomen it was pretty rad.

Also I look like an enormous faggot in this picture :/
I'm going to upload more because I don't care if any of you care or not

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Sic, bro. Sic. Also, the Triforce shirt partly negates the faggotry.

Good for you! *thumbs up*

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
jerryandiatpax.jpg

I got to meet Jerry, a.k.a Tycho
Today was fucking amazing, I can't wait to go back the rest of the weekend! Saw my first concert tonight, the Protomen it was pretty rad.

Also I look like an enormous faggot in this picture :/
I'm going to upload more because I don't care if any of you care or not

Nice brah.

Since the UK is a shitty country with shitty video gamers and shitty shitiness, we'll never get anything on par with this shit. Shit.

Trag

Bronze Member
Day 2, fucking sick.
I got 7 free shirts
I didn't go to Mafia II but I watched it, it looks alright. Not my style, from what I saw, but I will try to play it tomorrow. Or now it's later on today! Shit I need to sleep!
Red Dead Redemption is literally a 2 1/2 hour wait line, so fuck that.
the nvidia 480 card is cool
Oh yah, and I met/talked to Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb. Sessler is a really cool guy, but Morgan is kind of like the pretty girl who knows overly aware of how pretty she is. Even though she isn't that gorgeous (she's still hot though). They couldn't take a picture today but tomorrow they're doing signings/pictures :3

Also i called that faggot who wears contacts and calls himself mlg a faggot. I was feeling the amped feeling from PAX, so when I saw him walk out of the console freeplay section, i had to yell faggot. Then I went up to him and told him how gay mlg was and he kept walking :D

Trag

Bronze Member
This was the single greatest weekend of my life.
I felt completely comfortable with myself, and I felt like I could talk to anyone and they were friendly. I got my shit signed by everyone at X-Play, and as much as I hate him on the show, Blair Herter is an alright dude. Adam Sessler is the fucking man. Morgan Webb seems pompous though, but alright.
I didn't play Mafia 2 or Red Dead Redemption, there were so many cooler things going on than waiting in a fucking line for 3 hours to play a 5 minute demo.
I got to meet Robert Khoo, and he signed my badge (so did adam/morgan/blair) and we talked for a few minutes. I stayed until literally everyone had cleared the halls, we chilled on the bean bag chairs and we were the only ones there. Robert comes along with his posse and goes in a room and then I work up the courage to ask him for an autograph. We talk and he asks us what our favorite part of PAX was, I told him that question was impossible to answer, then I told him I liked how wherever you went, there was always someone nerdier than you, so you could never feel out of place.
Unfortunately, although I sat in on all their panels except the last, I didn't get to get anything signed by Tycho and Gabe (jerry and mike)
That really disappointed me, but honestly, I couldn't be happier about it. So much shit happened, it was amazing. I might be on X-Play!

Also, I got a picture with the girls on Kotaku that were dressed as Tingles, only they were link and zant. I'll post pictures later.

Trag

Bronze Member
I watched someone play it for about 10 minutes, and then I got distracted by a booth babe who wanted me to sign up for something :/

Trag

Bronze Member
I stole Adam Sesslers copy of The Protomen: Act II, on accident. I noticed last night inbetween my autographed photos. I must have picked it up, I was so nervous! I am highly embaressed.

And man, I forgot games>babes :*(
Although I did play a shitload of games. Look for me on X-play, I was wearing the same hoodie so if you recognize me, I was second in line of the opening shot they said they were going to use, so hopefully they do!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I stole Adam Sesslers copy of The Protomen: Act II, on accident. I noticed last night inbetween my autographed photos. I must have picked it up, I was so nervous! I am highly embaressed.

Email him and ask if he wants it back, along with a picture for proof (so he doesn't think that you're like trying to get his address for nothing). I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Trag

Bronze Member
I did email him earlier, but at xplay@g4tv.com
The problem is that my brother had taken it out of my backpack after I put my autographs in it, and opened it. I asked him where we got it and he told me it was sandwiched between Sessler and Blairs face, and the horror had dawned on me; I had stolen from Adam Sessler. So I emailed them and hopefully they pass it along, though it's insanely doubtful. I think I'll take a picture of it right now and send it.

Trag

Bronze Member
26833_431625358857_588053857_5546503_4094773_n.jpg

Wiped out from the long day, after getting autographs. It's black and white because my brother's one of those camera hipsters.

26833_431625363857_588053857_5546504_1996727_n.jpg

26833_431625368857_588053857_5546505_5603363_n.jpg

I find it funny how out of all of them, Blair is actually the most approachable. He's a douche on the show but he's alright in person.

This is a picture of me off the x-play website. My brothers on the ground and I'm looking down at him. I was on X-play too, for a few seconds a couple of times. It was cool to see myself haha.
15024_1325725023340_1237320324_31026169_4438932_n.jpg

These adorable cosplayers, it's a shame that the guy didn't tell us when he was taking the picture :/
24137_382745669642_509774642_3683845_6934251_n.jpg

This is my buddy and I, hanging out with one of his friends he ran into there. No one informed me we were sticking tongues out.
24137_382745634642_509774642_3683840_5840812_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back