• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pause Screen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikosangeleyes

People seem to be ignoring my post :(:(

How long can I be on the pause screen since I have a plasma tv. I want to make a gummi ship too, so is the gummi garage a pause screen too? Because I don't want my tv to have a burn in since its a plasma. Please reply quicky, thanks.

Please tell me how many minutes I can be on the pause screen safely (for risk of plasma burn in)

Twinblades

i got one a 52inch and it never burned(hopefully not)

i dno wut that means about pause screens but its fine 4 me so it should b fine for u

E

Eclipse

it doesn't matter!!! GOODNESS. plasma t.v.'s are the safest and best tv's around besides HD.

they are better for your eyes, they use less electricity, and they are safer. Don't worry about it!! new age t.v.'s were made to play games!! goodness XD

mikosangeleyes

I mean how long can I be on the pause screen to view inventory or build the gummi ship in the gummi garage??? Because I think that is considered a pause screen thing too right?

Kunoke

mikosangeleyes said:
I mean how long can I be on the pause screen to view inventory or build the gummi ship in the gummi garage??? Because I think that is considered a pause screen thing too right?

Forever. Staying on the pause screen wont do anything.

mikosangeleyes

How can it be forever? I heard that if you're over 30 minutes, then it could cause a burn in.

Kunoke

The other guys here with plasmas said their screens haven't gotten burns yet, so yours should be fine too.

enygma

plasma LCD and projection tv's can all have images burned onto the screens especially if its bigger the 36 inch cause then you get into the mesh type screens which can be burnt onto alot easier then the glass screens. but i will tell you it takes probibly hours before anything like that happens. hell if anything you should be more worried about say the command menu. tho i can tell you ive played game like prince of persia and final fantasy and other like that where theres constantly something on your screen the entire time you're playingand i always worry about this kinda thing, i own a projection big screen tv. but anyways you could prob leave it on for a couple hours and not have to worry but to be on the safe side save whatever progress you've made on the gummi ship switch screens and go back into the same thing. the reason for the burning ins the screen being focused on one thing for too long. and my girlfriend can play the first kingdom hearts for 5 hours straight and not even the sign of the command menu burning in. so all in all most stores tell to be really careful but trust me you should be safe for a good hour or 2 before you even have to worry. on a seperate topic plasma tv's blow and LCD tv's as well. the technology is too new and for someone like me who's pretty much the hang out spot of the gang and the tv see's lots of hours of use go with just a regular old projection tv. plasma and LCD tv's are only rated to run for around 40,000-60,000 hours before they burn out. and like i said for someone like me id haveto scrap that tv 2 years after i baught it. plasma ad LCD suck ass go with projection for at least a few more years

THE_UNKNOWNS

i don't own one but ot be really safe you could build parts of ur gummy in segments of so many minutes. but im just guessing here cause i don't own one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back