• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Patrick Swayze

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
yeah, well unfortunately sickness and death knows no limits and is not partial to any age or any type of person =/

Haku

<3
Yeah I know I just heard about his cancer just today actually, but I really liked his role of Darry in the Outsiders film, he played that role flawlessy.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Oh well the only movie i cna remember him being good in was Ghost. I wont cry i mean there are tons of others with the same thing and we arent making threads about them too.

Haku

<3
According to his physician he appears to be responding well to the treatment so that's a great sign.

CtR

I read about this the other day, sure it is hella sad, but there are a lot of people who go through this shit all the time, I'm not denying it is sad, hell I'm gutted, I loved Dirty Dancing and Three Wishes, but life goes on. He has had a good life, and at least he has some time to prepare.

I feel more sorry for his family and friends. I hope they will all be ok.

He was a great actor, and one that I am sure will be missed by a hella lot of people if the worst happens.

Death is always sad.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
How about we create threads for the other 2 billion people who are likely to cancer as well...

'but zomg dis guy iz a celebriteeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
^exactly. I mean ok he was great in movies but am i suppose to start morning just cause he has cancer. There are tons of other people with cancer some are most likely died as i typed this but i dont see a thread for them. But noo we have to care about celebrities so much that we need to know everything that goes on in their lives now.

According to his physician he appears to be responding well to the treatment so that's a great sign.

yeah but the sad part is that i dont think you can live through Pancreatic cancer. at least thats what my dad said..

How about we create threads for the other 2 billion people who are likely to cancer as well...

'but zomg dis guy iz a celebriteeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

i was just asking if anyone else heard about it. yeah i know other people have cancer and my heart goes out to them. don't need the attitude. i just asked if anyone heard, not to single him out amongst the rest of the world.

^exactly. I mean ok he was great in movies but am i suppose to start morning just cause he has cancer. There are tons of other people with cancer some are most likely died as i typed this but i dont see a thread for them. But noo we have to care about celebrities so much that we need to know everything that goes on in their lives now.

same thing. honestly. im not singling him out i asked a question.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards

yeah thats what i was saying from the start... but our saying it wont stop ppl worshiping them lol or making common things that happen to them a huge deal ... oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back