• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pathmonia. Chapter One - Genesis, or Revelation? ~ Original RP by blood alchemist ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Imagine a world before ours. Before prehistoric creatures. Imagine a world much like the one surrounding us today, but still vastly different in many ways. Not only humans rule the planet, but so do other species, such as the elf, goblin, and many others. It is peaceful, but has it's breakout of havoc at times. Doesn't every world? Although, there might be a difference between this world's definition of havoc, to ours. The world has many names, but goes by one all in all; The name, Pathmonia. So beautiful, the average eye tears the second it meets vision with it's landscapes, vast oceans that cover only 50% of the world, and wonderous forests which grow through and troughout it's plain's. Continent after continent, all hold something glorious to offer. The great Pathmonian islands, home to the miraculous mermaids. Even islands said to be evil are quite interesting to all. This world holds many secrets, and only a true adventurer can unlock them, and save the Kingdom of Pathmonia.. Perhaps save the world from what it was destroyed by, and alter the time-line forever. Perhaps not. No one knows. Not even God. But, that doesn't change the fact that, in it's richest times; It was a true fantasy land made real..

However, even in the purest of lands, there will always be war. No matter how far you go back in time.. War will be in every being's nature.

This world is no different from the rest. The goblins are at war with the humans. The elves are allies with the humans, but even so, they will not fight in the wretched battle. Their beliefs conflict with fighting another's fight. Other races participate, but not always. Only particular clans fight for others, such as the dwarfs. Even with such help.. The humans and the dwarfs seem to be losing this war. Their last stand is said to take place within the month. Which is also said to be the arrival time of the goblins horde. Will the humans last? Can they defend the Kingdom of Pathmonia?

In this world, will be held countless adventures and journeys. Even the occasional attempt to save the world from treacherous beings. But behind all of that, lies something we all yearn for. A chance to escape the life we had, and start anew. Start within a world that has countless things of which we have all dreamed of. Every single thing we want to be in this world, Pathmonia has to give to us. Everything. Thus, Pathmonia is the true world with endless possibilities; and that, is better than anything anyone can imagine.

The legends of Pathmonia. A fantasy story created by Curtis A. H. ; Soon to become a series of books. ( hopefully )

Summary
We will become a band of 6-8, depending on how many people join. The story will differ, depending on the groups decisions. Majority wins. The main idea is, we can do whatever we want in this world, if our characters are sick of their lives they have. We can participate in the war, or we cannot. Simple. Our goals are the ones we make, and not the ones set for us by our fathers. Just keep in mind that, every person has average strengths and abilities as a human being. We fight with swords, bow and arrows, and other such weapons. The only Machinary in this world, is seen within few great cities. I might work on a map, but I'm not sure yet. So.. without further adue, I present to you, Pathmonia. Chapter one - Genesis, or Revelation? Have Fun.

Rules

- No final fantasy/keyblade relations. Although this is much like something from final fantasy, or Narnia, I would like to note it doesn't have many relations to them. I created this as a child, growing up. Imagining many things within this world, and many story-lines to go along with it. So please.. don't ruin it for everyone else. ( Hopefully I will be able to publish a book series, but I'm a bit lazy right now, and still working on writing it. I have all the time in the world.. and my writing skills aren't what I would like them to be. So I think I'm waiting before I do anything with this idea. I'm only 15.
- Standard rules imply. Be literate, describe things around you. SPACE AFTER SENTENCES, WORDS, AND COMMA'S. That annoys the hell out of me when people do that. No one-liners, etc. If you suck, I'll kick you out, or wont let you join. Simple as that, no questions.
- Profanity does NOT exceed the limit of PG-13, or your post will be deleted, and you will recieve a warning from me, or a mod. If it happens again, you're out.
- Don't go off on your own story. You may however, get seperated from the group for a short time, or kill off your character. Just PM me before you do it please.
- Heh. Password. Sucks for the ones who don't put it up. - Post "Endless" above your template.
- I most likely wont reserve spots. First come first serve.
- If you spam in this thread, I will notifiy a mod immediately. Your ass will set straight so fast, you wont know what the hell happened.
- I'm a seemingly mean person, but I'm nice once you get to know me. So don't get the wrong idea.. I just want to have fun, and allow all of you to have fun, with the acception of having the ability to participate accordingly.
- Have fun.
- I also want to say, that Pathmonia is MUCH LIKE the ff9 world/ vanadiel world. So don't get it too confused with something like Narnia. It's quite final fantasy-like. There are monsters/creatures like in most FF games.

Races

Human : The main species on this planet. They dominate the northern regions of Pathmonia, but do not control it completely. Their standard characteristics are the same as always. This race specializes in intelligence, and strength. Soldiers of Pathmonia often exceed normal human strengths, by drinking the potion created by the Pathmonian Tellah. However, it sometimes has it's side effects.

Elven : A wonderous species in Pathmonia. They stand slightly taller than most humans, and are set apart by their strange, pointy ears. They specialize in agility, and hearing.
This race normally lives among the outskirts of the Kingdom of Pathmonia. They live within the city as well, but are mostly kept within their own race.

Dwarf : Short, and impatient is their normal announcing into a conversation. They stand no more than three feet tall, like most described in stories today. However, they do not take on the appearance of old, and hairy. They are quite clean, cute, and civilized creatures. They specialize in strength. ( They mostly take on the appearance of a Lilty, from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. )
They are found living in the Kingdom of Pathmonia, in high regards. Their rich personalities often irritate most, but they are truly devestating, and loyal warriors.

Were-wolves. : This race is feared throughout the standard cities and villages of Pathmonia. They often loose control, and kill innocents. However, they are loyal, and are very helpful among Pathmonia's army's. They normally stand a tad shorter then human when in their normal form. Their ears and tails however, set them apart easily. They are sometimes covered with their blue fur even when in their normal form. When they transform though, on the Pathmonian full-moon ( Which only comes every few weeks, at random. ) they become terrible beasts with no reconsile of what happens. They specialize in speed, strength, and agility. Although they balance the traits out.

Cross Breed : Some races cross breed, creating different species. Often called Half Breeds if crossed with were-wolves. Their traits and appearances differ depending on which races crossed. Although, these races are very rare. It's less likely to see two of them in a group.

Template ( Original Characters only. )

Name :
Personality :
Weapon : ( If you have one. )
Appearance : ( Picture or detailed description. )
Biography : ( Must be at LEAST two paragraphs. )
Theme Song : ( Optional )

( You may add more headlines if you wish. And a side note to all who want to use their ultimate characters - You may alter them so they do not have their awesome abilities and powers etc. Make them a normal person, within the limits of a human, or elf/etc. )

I'll post my template after a few people join.

Last edited:

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
YAY! A BA RP! Endless, whoo....

Name: Chaos

Race: Werewolf

Personality: Calm, regularly the voice of reason, would be playful under the right circumstances, and very restraining in Wolf form.

Weapon: Gauntlets leading up to his elbows, and an uncanny ability of control over his Spiritual Aura.

Appearance: Chaos is, about, 5'10". He wears Black... A lot, no matter how he's feeling. Always wearing a band shirt, Black gloves, and Black jeans just below his heel, Chaos seems to never change what he's wearing, Color-wise. He always wears a pair of stereotypical Skater shoes, and always has low-cut, black socks on. His hair is shoulder-length, and straight. His eyes are an intense shade of Brown, going into a Mahogany color, and he's thin. Not to the point where one could confuse him with anorexia, but thinner than most his age.

Biography:
_Oh, wow. Chaos has always lead a crappy excuse for a life, ever since he was bit by a seemingly normal wolf. In Pathmonia, it would be common to get bitten by a normal wolf. Too bad, this wasn't a normal wolf. It was a werewolf, effectivly turning Chaos into one. Chaos was able to hide it from his parents- Hell, he even stayed inside when a full moon came along, forcing himself to restrain himself to the tendencies of a werewolf to go beserk. It was all fine for a few years, until his mother walked in one day.

As you could imagine, Chaos was kicked out of his house, to 'Prevent danger'. Pfft. He was kicked out because he was a freak, and everyone knew it, too. Forced to wander the plains of Pathmonia, Chaos lived off of the fish he could catch, and any unlucky animals that came his way. Chaos lived off of anything he could catch since he was kicked out at the age of Eleven, and it sucked. Chaos wanted to change his life drastically, and he will.

Theme Song: Creep-RadioHead

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Endless
Cool RP idea, by the way. FFIX-like world, for the win, yo.

Name : Carlin Atley
Race : Human
Personality : Carlin is generally upbeat and outgoing, but she can have her more extreme moods. She tends to steer away from confrontation, and she gives others little reason to dislike her. Needless to say, not everyone is friends with her, but very few people have ever hated her. In most instances, she is neutral and mellow, but she is also known for her blatant mood swings. Fortunately, these mood swings are rare, they tend to put those around Carlin on edge...
Weapon : Dagger
Appearance : Carlin is little. She's 5'0" tall, weighs 117 lbs. , and to add to her childish appearance, she has a somewhat freckly face. She has medium-length, layered (the top layer falls to her chin, the layer under it falls to her shoulders), blonde hair, and dark blue eyes. Carlin wears a white blouse under a dark green, leather (the soft kind) corsette, along with a black, pleated skirt, black buckle shoes (the ones that Japanese school girls wear...XD), and black fingerless gloves...her ears are peirced with small, silver hoops.
Biography : Long before Carlin can remember, her parents sent her to live with her aunt in uncle, in one of the cities of Pathmonia. This was because their financial status was so horrible that they couldn't even afford to care for their daughter. However, shortly after they sent Carlin to the city, they died in a fire...

Carlin grew up in the city with her aunt and uncle, and is still living there. She sometimes wishes that she could've known her parents better, but she enjoys her life in the city, so she doesn't dwell on the thought, much. Carlin has befriended many of the cities residents and loves the exciting way of life that takes place there. However, she has oftentimes wishes that she could be a part of the happenings outside of the city...but that day has yet to come. Or has it?
Theme Song : "Brand New Colony" by The Postal Service

Last edited:

Eternal Session

Beside Edward Elric trying to learn Alchemy
Endless
Name: Kouzui Shinkirou
Race: Human

Personality: Kouzui is often mistaken as a cold and serious person from his eyes which seemed that it can see right throuh you and an issue he made when he was younger. He is actually a person who loves to joke and has a great sense of humour,

Weapon: A blade left to him by his father called the Awaker. The Awaker is a long silver blade made of a rare mineral in Pathmonia called Mythril. The Awaker's hilt is decorated by a garnet gemstone embedded in it and carvings of an ancient language on it's blade. Kouzui is yet to know what special traits that this blade has.

Appearance: Kouzui is a 17 year old male who has long silver hair until his elbow and with light blue eyes. He is about 185cms tall and weights about 53 kg. Wearing a black coloured long sleeved shirt and long balck pants with a black jacket is what you usually see him in. Has a scar in his cheek. Wears black fingerless gloves made of mythril and a wristband

Biography: Kouzui has grown up as a child who is interested in learning sword fighting. His father who was a well-respected general in the Pathmonian army has gladly teached him how to wield a sword. By the age of 7 Kouzui was already a gifted swordsman who proved to be better than the others of his age.

Kouzui has always been the model student in his class, being able to weild the sword as if it was his own hands and possessing a great intellect needed to cast powerful spells. One day, a student jealous of him taunted him to fight and Kouzui's who parents were mocked by him accepted as he lsot control of his body. The battle ended with him slicing the left arm of his opponent off and himself a scar on his cheek. Since this incident, Kouzui was known to be cold blooded and serious covering his true personality.

By the age of 15 Kouzui has already mastered everything his father could possibly teach him. One day after an intense battle against the goblins his parents died, it was on his 15th birthday and he was waiting for his parents to come home and celebrate it with them but they didn't come. A messenger soon knocked on his door and told him the tragic news. Kouzui was enraged that his parents was killed. He soon came to realize that grieving won't make a difference instead he went under a close friend of his father and honed his skills for another 2 years. Soon he was ready to take the Pathmonian Knight royal exam and he passed. Now with the Awaker in hand, he plans to help his kingdom win the war and make his father proud of him.

+Valkyrie+

"Endless"

Name : Lenneth Myr

Personality : Sharp-witted, cool, and cunning. A hardened warrior, Lenneth rarely shows affection for anything. One a care-free and delightful little girl, Lenneth somehow changed and grew cold over the years as she watched her family die. She shows no mercy whatsoever for the enemy, or for those who stand in her way. She is desensitized, and kills without remorse.

Weapon : The Trickster; A foreign blade sold to her by a strange merchant, it's demonic aura can only be contained by her. The sword glows in the presence of danger, and can detect poison.

Appearance : http://www.hardwired.hu/img/wg/2/878/VALKYRIE_PROFILE_2_SILMERIA_1.jpg

Biography : Her father and mother were slain by a goblin horde when she was 7 years old. Heartbroken with no where to go, Lenneth was on the brink of insanity as she wandered the land of Pathmonia. She grew independent and feral, creating a home for herself deep within a forest. Savage, she fended for herself by ambushing travelers, slitting their throats, taking their goods, food, and water, and then giving the corpses to the pack of wolves with whom she had found a family. One day however, a goblin, fleeing from a brigade of human warriors, stumbled upon her.

Everything came flooding back. Regaining her sanity, she brutally murdered the goblin, said goodbye to her family of wolves, then left the woods, in hopes of finding a new life among the humans. Her hair turned blonde from exposure to the sun, and though she maintained her cold composure, she softened a bit. She soon found a job as a mercenary, living off money given to her when she completed jobs that ranged from ambushing hords of goblins to spying, recon work, and taking out traitors among the human army, and occasionally, assasinating head government figures.

Theme Song : Flyleaf - Breath Today

Bear

Ouranophobic
Re: Pathmonia. Chapter One - Genesis, or Revelation? ~ Original RP by blood alchemist

ooc: I see someone is getting into the story. ;]
Good to see you all joining. I'm glad to finally be in an RP with you Melons. Although, that is my fault. I don't RP much anymore. Saying that, I would like to note that my abilities as an RPer might be a bit rusty. So.. pardon my mishaps, and such mistakes. Eternal Session, I get the feeling you haven't been RPing long, so I will say this; I'm keeping an eye on you. You're in, but I want you to do your best. Anyway.. here's my template, ( Oh, and Toboui, thanks for joining. <3 )

: Name :
Kusa Rellik.

: Age :

: Gender :
Male.

: Race :
WereWolf/Human. ( Often known as, "Half Breed" )

: Personality :
Kusa is rough, edged, and obscene in common times. Although, he proves to be kind and generous to those who need it. Occasionally, he will be caught off-gaurd, and submit to his actual personality; A loyal, warm hearted friend to those he is close to.

: Weapon :
- Mamorinuku -
A fine blade, translated into a warm comforting name - "To Protect To The End" or "To Hold Fast". A wonderous possesion of Kusa's, of which has helped him through countless fights. It was given to him by his father, who was werewolf. It was a prized sword, of which was made by the elves for a great soldier. Now, Kusa keeps it close to him at all times, using it as his only weapon in battle. Over the years, he has become quite skilled with the blade.

It's bolgy blade, made with the finest metal in Pathmonia ( Mythril ), length's nearly four feet, and width reaches four inches. It has an astonishing design in the midst of the blade, however, Kusa does not know what it means. It's seems to be some type of elvish scriptic.
The hilt is a bright gold, made of a rare metal; But it's name is unknown to almost all. The sword's handle is enwrapped with a red ribbon, creating a familiar feel for Kusa.

: Appearance :
Kusa stands nearly 5''9, and weighs a rough 145-150. His body type is quite average seeming, but he is very muscular, fooling most enemies. He has greyish-blue spikey hair, about 3 - 4 inches long. With blue eye's, and a pale face, he gives off a rather creepy feeling to most. However, he is quite handsome, taking on most of his human mother's traits.

Kusa is clothed awkwardly. He sets himself apart, by wearing a torn up black shirt, and beat up black jeans. Belts litter his attire, but are un-seen when Kusa has his black jacket on. It's sleek, and has a small patch of fur ringing around it's collar's. Some find it disturbing that Kusa would wear fur, considering he is a werewolf. But most don't know that it is a white lion's mane. This symbolizes his adventure in the south, one year ago. Despite that, he fits in the werewolf catagory due to all of the religious rings he wears on his left hand. On his right, is a strange wrapping that seems to be covering something. He also wears many chains, one being his necklace, holding an ancient pathmonian pendant, and the other on his right wrist.

: Biography :
A feeling that deprives most of hope, would most likely be loneliness. A feeling that deprives most of courage, would most likely be fear. Finally, a feeling that deprives most of independence, would be contianment. Kusa, was deprived of all these feelings, eliminating the chance at a good life. Ten years, he was contained within the Pathmonian Royal Jail. Not a fun place atall. Nor a friendly place, at that.

During those ten years, Kusa was abruptly treated as if he was nothing more than the average peasant. However, the day he turned twelve was the day he escaped from this place. It was quite easy, actually. He stole one of the Pathmonian Officer's boats, and sailed away from the island. Unfortunately, escaping wasn't the only thing Kusa had instore for him.

Three long days had past, and nothing. The blue sea was in every direction, and he was running out of time. Water was a needed suply to travel like this, yet he only had one more bottle. Food was an issue as well, for he had nothing more than two biscuits he managed to salvage before escaping the jail. Luckily.. that night a storm rolled in. It was rough, and treacherous, but in the end, he was sent ashore. There, he was finally free.

From there, he continued his life. It was however, quite difficult, but he managed to retrieve his belongings from the home he had come to know when he was a child. His mother had died though, from some strange disease. All hope had been lost for Kusa. He hardly had the ability to speak. But in time, he learned. Mingling with bandits on the road, and occasionally stopping in a village bar to conversate. He tought himself in ways that would be fascinating to most. However... it was around the time of 15 when times changed. He became a member of a widely known group of knights. The Maroon Knights of Pathmonia, as they were called. Two years of this serving, untill he was released from service.

Now he wanders, insearch for something. He doesn't know what it could be yet, but it is there.. in the midst of Pathmonia. Somewhere.

: Theme Song :
"Blinded in Chains" - Avenged Sevenfold.

Sorry, it's sloppy. I'm tired.. xD / About three or so more people, and we'll start. Most likely tonight, or tomorrow. Depending on when people join.. xD

Last edited:
F

FinalStrike

EDIT: Well, seems there wasn't need for me to ask for this to be saved for me...oh well.
EDIT #2: Hehehe thought I had forgotten something...

"Endless"

Name : Sirch
Race : Elf
Personality : A kind hearted man, even though he looks quite menacing with a scar down accross his left eye. He'll do almost anything to protect his friends
Weapon : (bare with me, long list of links. D:)
Quiver -> http://www.deviantart.com/view/22307138/ (slightly smaller, and at the right side of his hip.)
Bow -> http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/13057132/ (Slung across back)
Sword -> http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i144/avrilinge/?action=view&current=sword.jpg (in a black scabard, left side of his hip)
Dagger -> http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1896/meknife8zu.gif (sheathed in his right boot)
Appearance : http://www.deviantart.com/view/4708429/
Additional to appearance: All clothes take upon the color of his jacket you see in the picture. The jacket goes just below his waist and is somewhat baggy, though not too large. Pants are almost tight fitting and has high black leather boots, with a feathered trim around the top of them like on his shoulders (refer to pic).
Biography : Sirch lived on a farm, out on the countryside in Pathmonia. The farm was always busy, trying to make as much crops and keep their animals as healthy as possible to bring in the most amount of profit possible. Sirch lived with his parents only, although he had a sister once. His sister had tried to stop a thief from taking our spare cash we keep hidden away in our barn. Just as Sirch and his parents had gotten there, the thief drove his knife into the neck of Sirch's sister.

After that incident, Sirch had gone into a depressed state, and eventually at the age of 16, ran away from home, taking the stash of extra money, a dagger, and a bag of trap supplies. For 6 years now, he's been wandering the lands of Pathmonia, simply living as he could. Sometimes he took jobs as a woodsguide, sometimes he trapped animals and sold them to inns that were low on meat. Anything he could do to make a living he would do. However, it seems that Sirch won't be living this lifestyle for very long any more...

Last edited:

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
EDIT: Ah, sorry. I don't think I'll be able to join this RP. I can't seem to think of a suitable character. Mabye next time.

Thespis

Endless

Name : Orodreth ‘Oro’ Calaelen

Personality : Oro is a very quiet and reserved person. Even around those he considers friends (which are much more than most tend to think), he is very introverted. Preferring not to speak unless spoken to, Oro is the guy you will most often find staring at the ground, or only half-focusing on what is happening around him as he is absorbed within his own thoughts.

This, however, changes the instant imminent danger or battle arises.

When faced with one (or both) of the above mentioned threats, Oro can become, loud, decisive, and dangerous. While preferring not to fight if he can help it, Oro will not hesitate to defend himself or those he holds dear, even if it should require taking the life of another. He has a tendency to let his mind be washed away in the heat of a fight, and has made a few regrettable decisions while being controlled by blood lust.

Oro is a great lover of the natural world, and has been taught to respect every aspect of it. He is well learned in plant and herb lore, and can figure out how to use many of the world’s natural gifts to his advantage. While his knowledge barely rivals that of the Elves, Oro has a passion for healing, and he is indeed quite skilled. His talents can be used in other ways as well; he is no stranger to creating some of the most terrible of poisons.

Weapon : A small, ivory dagger, passed down from father to son for countless generations. Oro’s knowledge of various herbs also allows him to create poisons, which can make the small blade incredibly lethal.

Appearance : Standing around 5’10’’ and weighing roughly 154 lbs, Oro has the figure of an average human who doesn’t go out of his way to work out or eat healthy. Longer, dark brown hair dominates the top of his head, bangs hanging loosely over his forehead and partially obstructing a set of soft, hazel eyes. His skin is dark from the sun’s rays after spending countless days outdoors. His hands are rough and callused, and dirt can often be found clinging underneath his fingernails. While he maintains good posture, one may think that he walks hunched over. This is due to the fact that Oro usually keeps his head and eyes downcast while walking; it is a habit he has no desire to break.

As for clothes, Oro keeps it simple. Using inexpensive fabric of earthy color, he is most often seen wearing a simple, gray tunic and a pair of loose leggings. Around his waist he carries a small pouch, filled with various herbs. He also carries a small brown sack slung over his shoulder, in which he stores his other supplies. His dagger lays concealed in his left boot, and he can get to it quite easily if need be.

Biography : Oro was born in the North, where most of his race dwell. He was the son of a husband and wife who owned a small apothecary on the outskirts of a larger city. They earned enough through their small business to make due, living in the apartment above the shop, though wealth was something that Oro never knew. From an early age, he helped his mother tend to the plants in their garden and in the shop, and it was here that Oro's love for nature flourished.

At the age of fifteen, Oro enlisted himself in the Royal Army. His parents were aging, and the boy felt that the money he could earn through such service would be of a great help to them in their winter years. Although at first he was assigned menial barracks duties, Oro's aptness with herbs and "decent" education (his mother had taught him his basic letters, while his father instructed him on bookkeeping) earned him a quick transfer to the medical unit, where his knowledge of medicine was greatly expanded.

A year and a half later, the Royal Army was called to the Western Front to suppress a mildly severe goblin uprising. Oro's medical unit left with the foot troops, and for six long months the teen lived in the medical wing of the army's tent city, caring for the sick and injured. It was here that Oro became hardened to the atrocities of war, and also became disgusted with the act itself, and he vowed never to kill another creature unless self defense required it. Both of his parents succumbed to the Great Sickness of that year, and when Oro returned home, he was greeted with an abandoned shop and a mountain of debts.

Oro did his best to reestablish the family business, though in the end he conceded to defeat. The bank foreclosed on the shop and his home, forcing Oro to seek work elsewhere. He found a part time job at a small Hospice in the city as well as a few stints on call at a local hospital, but he was by no means rooted to these spots. Now seventeen, Oro is restless and eager to move on to wherever fate wills him, and he'd rather go sooner than later.

Theme Song : 'For Now' -Avenue Q

Last edited:
F

FinalStrike

((Excuse my rudeness, but...BUMP! Come on, we need more... I think...))

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm in @_@. BA, PM me the old one. I need to take my temp from thar. And post in our battle =/.

Endless

Name: Vincent Reiley

Race: Human

Class: Mercenary (Just a mercenary if ok...)

Weapons:

~The Blade of Shears~: A Powerful blade which was created by creatures known as "gods." It is powerful, yet Vincent uses it as an average weapon.

~Hookchain~: This is somewhat a weapon. It is a chain which can be fired for either damage, or to hook on to a wall, or something of the sort.

Personality: Vincent is dark-hearted and cold. He doesn't like to be messed with, and is a known bounty hunter. He has killed many, but his true reasons for killing is unknown. Vincent likes to keep to himself and not be bothered, if he is, he gets a bit angered. He is open sometimes, but rarely.

Appearence: Vincent stand roughly about a 5'7. He isn't too tall, yet he is quick and strong. He has dark brown hair which covers his head, and he has light blue eyes. He wears a jacket over his shirt most of the time. A light black shirt, and a dark brown jacket. Vincent also keeps a belt which he uses for quick manuvers and the sort. He wears black gloves which show his fingers, and he wears black pants.

Bio: Vincent was a traveller almost all of his life, and very few events happened, but the ones that did occur were major. When he was roughly at the age of 7, he was travelling to a foriegn place, somewhere he had not heard of before, and it was strange for this to just happen. His parents said they were called for an anoimous reason, but it was important. They were about half-way through thier journey, when an unexpected turn of events happened. Bandits ambushed his parents and slaughtered them both mercilessly. Vincent, who stayed home alone, had nothing to do. Weeks passed, and nothing was heard about his parents, and that's when he lost hope.

Three years after the event, Vincent set out on his own, seeking truth. He was on what he called a mission. He was going to save his parents, yet he did not know they were dead. As Vincent set out, he reached where his parents had been slaughtered, and saw some rough looking men. As he walked to them, they drew knives and glared at him with a deathening eye, but then laughed, and told him they wouldn't hurt him, all lies. Vincent thought he would trust them, and they told him that they would teach him to fight. Vincent decided too, and took on being a fighter.

After four more years of training, Vincent was tricked and decieved as the bandits said to kill all the villagers in one village. Not knowing they were bandits, he left as soon as possible from them, getting ready to live on his own, and support himself. He travelled very far, across deserts, even across waters with boats he had made, all in hope of finding a purpose.

After four more years, he ended up in the city of Cyris. Unfortuntily, it seemed something was wrong there, and Vincent decided to get ready to meddle.

A tad out dated o.o But ah well. If anything needs to be changed, PM meh.

Last edited:

Bear

Ouranophobic
Sigh.. It's dead. Again. My fault, really. But oh well. Closed. Sorry everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back