• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Path to Redemption (Original RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonheart

Five Years Ago...

In a world called Orethia where technology and magic coincide, the world is facing the end of a golden age as the king of the land of Boronas disappears, and his replacement declares war on the neighboring country of Weilan. One of the COs of his army is a man by the name of Gate Zaron. Gate led the army through many victories, and became a national hero. Eventually, he defeats Weilan's main base and wins the war. With the momentum of victory, the new king Sero took over Orethia and named himself high overlord. Finding him a threat to his throne, Sero sends a group of mercenaries to assassinate Gate. They get into a battle, where he is intensely wounded, and they leave him for dead. He is able to pull through however and goes into hiding. He replaces his lost right arm with a mechanical arm equipped with both combat and non-combat tools.

Flash Forward to the present...

He almost decides to give up when an opportunity emerges. An angel comes down and tells Gate to overthrow Sero. He tells him that on his journey to the capital, he will meet many allies and gain many guardians from other dimensions. He notices on the news that dimensional gates are appearing all over the country. He grabs his sword and sets off...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, that's the basic story for now, once I get enough members, I'll get into the more detailed story. Basically, this will be a journey of this man where you can either be an Orethian who joins his resistance, a guardian that came from another dimension, or one of the members of the overlord's mercenaries against him.

-No GMing or Power Playing
-Be literate
-No one-sentence posts, please have good length.
-Be active
-Pm me your character sheets before joining, I'm not strict, pretty much everyone will be added.
-Sero will be available as a character, but please ask me first.
-Weapons include: Swords(fantasy or technology), Spears(f or t), Axes(f or t), Bows(f or t), Staves(f or t), Fists(bare or tech.), Guns(modern or tech.) If you have any unique weapons in mind, add that to your character request pm.

Character Temp.
Type:(Ally, Guardian, Mercenary)
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other Information:(Optional)

Obviously, this is mine:
Character Temp.
Type: N/A
Name: Gate Zaron
Weapon: Sword, Mechanical Arm
Appearance: He wears a suit of royal armor with only one shoulder pauldron. He has one large mechanical arm starting at the shoulder. He has short brown hair with a battle scar across his right eye, where he put a targeting sensor that pops out of a piece set above his ear. He Has a cloak over his armor most of the time to disguise his identity.
Personality: He has a two sided personality, to civilians he is kind and generous, always helping those in need and putting others before himself. However, when on the battlefield, surrounded by his soldiers, he is a strong-willed, strict, relatively ruthless leader, willing to do whatever it takes to win a battle (as long as it doesn't hurt any innocent civilians). In person, he is not what one would suspect a war hero to be like, especially since his betrayal.
History: Born into a famous family, his father was the war hero of his time. His family has had a general in every generation for 4 generation. Gate was on his way to becoming one during the Weilan war. That was cut short however by his betrayal.
Other Information: His friends and fellow COs called him Gatz the Great. He set a Boronan record, becoming a CO at the young age of 18.

If there is anything that I should do to improve this RP please tell me. I'm open to suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back