• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Path of the wandering blade(a KH fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Lulu: *drags Jackson into KHInsider* Sorry readers, Jackson has been too busy with WoW.
Jackson: Wheee.....I just killed a chicken!
Lulu: "Jackson!" *Cast thunder on him*
Jackson: *sighs* Fine..... I guess I'll write an update.....

Chapter 9: Trip to the Underworld
Jackson had given the wheel to Jim for the moment as he stared into space. "I wonder what Organization XIII is?"
Lulu smiled. "Don't worry, we'll probably figure it out...."
Jim called from the captains seat. "World ahead!"
Jackson leapt to find the map showing a world known as Olympus Coliseum. "To LAND!" he called out. The ship landed in front of a pile of rubble. Jackson groaned. "This place is a mess! This is suppose to be the coliseum?"
"That's what it is, kid." Jackson looked down to see a small man with a goat's half. "I'm Phil, and I own this coliseum. Ever since that Hydra though, this place has been nothin but a pile of rubble." He stared at him. "Even if it was open, I don't think you would have what it would take."
"Oh really, Goat man!" Jackson squatted to see the man face to face. "I guess we'll have to prove ourselves."
"Watch it, bud! I'm a Satyr, not a goat man."
Jim stared at the little guy. "He does look like a goat man...."
Phil began to fume. "Hey......I been training heroes since before you were born....."
Lulu bowed. "Sorry. My friends have seemed to forgot their manners. What do we need to do to prove we're heroes?"
Phil calmed. "My friend Herc went to the Underworld not to long ago to overview it while Hades is gone. Can you check on him? You take the path in your right once you get down those stairs." He pointed to a group of downward stairs.
"No Problem!" Jackson grinned. "Goat man!"
"I'M A SATYR!"
Jackson laughed. "Sure...."

Following the satyr's instructions, they followed a long, winding road, killing the Tornado Steps, Large Bodies and other Heartless that got in their way. Finally, they reached what looked to be a huge home, shaped like a skull.
"Hello!!!" Jackson walked into the home first.
"Who are you?" A very clear and deep voice called to him from the shadows.
"I'm Jackson. Who are you.?"
The first walked from the shadows. He was a semi-young figure, with black hair and a small growing beard. He was wearing a large red coat, his arm slung in his coat. "I don't know if I should tell you. You seem nice...."
Lulu and Jim walked in. Lulu gasped. "Sir Auron!"
Auron smiled as he realized who was with Jackson. "Hello Lulu. It's been a while."
Jim whispered to Jackson. "Who is that?"
Lulu turned. "That is Sir Auron. He helped Lady Yuna face the evil of Sin. After the battle, we found out that he was unsent and Yuna released his spirit."
Auron pointed to the shadows. "Do you know who this is? When he found that I had been revived by Hades, he got quite angry."
The other walked from the shadows. He swished his long blond hair back. "I apologized. The name's Cloud. I landed here on my search for Sepheroth, but not finding him, I decided to check in on my old boss......"
Auron smiled. "Hades brought me back to life to help him face Hercules too, but thanks to Sora...."
"WAIT!" Jackson called. "Sora was here? That means we're on the right track."
Jim grinned. "Another point for the goof..."
Jackson grinned. "Well, lets find Hercules." They all walked out of the structure.
"Not so fast, kid." Jackson turned to see a light blue man, his hair composed of blue flames. "Hi, I'm Hades, Lord of the Dead, Nice to meet you. I heard you're looking for Herc. Well..." With a snap of his fingers, a large cage appeared over hanging a large lake. Inside was a buff man of a golden glow. "He's with me. If you want him back, you will surrender Auron's and Cloud's free will to me!"
"No way!" Jackson yelled.
"Fine." He whistled. A huge 3-headed dog lunged in from the building top. "Cerberus! Attack!"

The dog charged, heading directly for them. Jackson quickly dodged with Auron to one side while Lulu, Jim and Cloud on the other. Jackson called his keyblade and it instantly glew, turning into the Guardian Soul. "Take this!" Jackson and Auron began to slash the pup's legs.
Jim unsheathe his sword. "Allow me to help." He nailed another leg and Cloud the last.
Hades began to cast Fire balls and threw them at the guys. "You...will... surrender.. their... will....or....."
Lulu snuck up behind him and nailed his head with a Blizzard spell, putting out his hair.
Hades gasped. "Did my hair just go out?" He turned. "You will PAY!" He turned red and began to charge at her.
Cerberus cried out in pain as it fell to the floor. Jackson cast an Blizzard spell at Hades. "Leave her alone!" The ice simply bounced off him. "Wha....?"
Hades roared as he created a flaming explosion. "YOU SHALL PAY!!!!!!"
Hades roared and hit each of them with a fireball, burning them. "Now, feel the rage of the UNDERWORLD!" From the nearby lake, thousands of sprints rose and fell on top of the heros in a wave.
Cloud repealed them with his sword. "You're not that tough, Hades."
Jackson began to glow. "Take this, God of the underworld!" He shot a blast of Fire at him.
Hades laughed as he stepped to the side and it flew past him. "Are you a FOOL?! What will that do?"
Jackson grinned. "Get us a little more help."
Hades gasped as the fireball hit the container Hercules was in, shattering it. Hercules jumped out and grinned. "Now you're gonna get it." He taunted.
Hades roared. "I must defeat you!" He charged at the hero.
Herc turned to Jackson and produced a light orb. "Could you launch this?"
Jackson nodded as he nailed it. It flew at high speed and nailed Hades. Hades roared in pain and dimmed down to blue. "I guess he doesn't like the light."
Herc yelled. "Quick! Attack!"
Aaron, Cloud, and Jim ran up and nailed Hades with their swords.

Hades roared in anger as he ran into his home. "I give! I give! But mind you, next time, I will beat you Hercules!" A black orb arose form Cerberus and floated up to Jackson's blade.
*Jackson learned Demira*
Hercules grinned. "Well, thank you all for freeing me. I was in quite a pickle."
"No prob." said Jackson, dismissing his blade.
Jim smiled. "So, I guess we need to go tell that goat man Herc is okay..."
Herc gasped. "Oh no, Phil! In all this excitement, I forgot he still needs my help fixing up the Coliseum." He began to run.
"Wait!" Jackson called. "Why were you down here?"
"Trying to find a new spot for this..." Herc ran back and handed Jackson a stone. "This is part of a stone that Sora helped me recover."
All of a sudden the stone began to float and the world went black. Jackson's key reappeared and Jackson used it on the new keyhole.
Jim gasped. "Hey, where'd that Cloud guy go?"
"I beat he gone back to searching for Sepheroth." Jackson sighed. "Speaking of searching, we better go find Sora."
They all walked out to the sunlight of the coliseum.
"Well it's time to go." Jackson sighed. "What are you going to do, Sir Auron?"
Auron sighed. "As long as I'm here, I'm going to help Hercules fix this place." He began to head towards Phil. "I hope you find him..."
Lulu sighed. "Auron...."
Auron turned. "Lulu, my story is over. It is time that you help Jackson forge a new journey. If you find Lady Yuna, tell her to stay strong."
Lulu sighed. "I will...."
Jackson, Jim, and Lulu entered the gummi ship.
"Good Luck!" Hercules called.
The ship blasted off into the air. From the back bumper, a strange light glew......

Keyblade Smitey

OOOOOoooo! MUCH superior to the other world chapters and that's saying something. Lol, loved it when Lulu nailed Hades' hair, lolzor. BUT WHAT is the mysterious glow on the back of the gummi ship? Teh suspense, eet's keeling meeeeee! Oh and I totaly understand about WoW, I can't wait until my internet connection is fixed up at my house so I can get on it again. (I'm typing this from an internet cafe)

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Yah, in Downtown Denver, has a pool, spa, and workout room.... none I ever go to cause I'm either watching TV, hanging in 'Nerd central' or working at my job at the YMCA.

Anywho......

Chapter 10: Black and White means Darkness and Light?
Jackson stared through the breaches of space. "Sora...."
Lulu placed her hand gently on his shoulder. “We’ll find him.”
“Sure..” He sighed. “It’s just… I feel so guilty about what I’ve done. I’ve made some mistakes that caused his job to be more complicated.”
“How?”
Jackson turned to her. “I was suppose to be guarding many worlds, but I got so caught up in one, I neglected checking up on the others.” He turned his chair back to the stars. “Sometimes I feel like I should be the only one with the burden of this blade.” He noticed a large mass getting closer. “Looks like anther world.” He pulled open the ship’s map. “Disney Castle, huh? Looks peaceful…” Suddenly he realized what he just said. “Disney? I wonder…” He began to pilot the ship for a landing.
Lulu sighed as she began to walk away. “You aren’t the only one with regrets….” She walked towards the door.

The ship landed in a garden inside the castle grounds. Jackson stepped out and smiled. “Sure is more bright then Prince's Castle." He smiled.
Lulu nodded. “Doesn’t seem like a place Sora would need to be….”
Just then, two little chipmunks ran up to them. "Come Quick! Come Quick!" they yelled. "You gotta help us!"
Jim began to laugh. “Cute little guys…” Morph hoped out and transformed into one of them.
Jackson laughed and lent down. "What's wrong?"
"The Hall of the Cornerstone is in danger!" They yelped.
"The Cornerstone?"
"Yah." Piped one chipmunk. "The Cornerstone of Light."
"It's being attacked!" cried the other.
"Okay then...." Jackson called his keyblade and pointed dramatically. "Let's go!"
They began to run. "This way then."
Jackson, Lulu and Jim followed.

As they ran into the castle, Jackson couldn’t help but notice the pure beauty of the halls. As they reached the throne room, the chipmunks lead them threw a pathway under the thrones. The chipmunks slowed down in front of a large, white door. "Hurry!" they yelped. “The Cornerstone is in there!”
Jackson sighed. “Here goes nothin.” He pulled the doors open and there was a flash....

As his eyes adjusted, Jackson noticed he was in a hilly plain. But what struck him first was the lack of color. The building, the sky, the animals, every thing was black, white, and shades of grey. Even examining himself, he found he was mono-colored too. "ARG! What happened to all the color?" He sighed.
Lulu sighed. “I don’t know.”
All of a sudden, a few Shadows and Aeroplanes popped up.
Jackson called his keyblade. "I wonder if you guys are any challenge...." He smashed one Shadow on the head.
Lulu began to cast Fire and Jim leapt in with his sword. Within a minute, the Heartless were gone.
“Now, to locate that cornerstone…”
All of a sudden, a great rumbling shook the ground. “What the..." Jackson turned toward the lake and gasped.
Out of the water, a large black figure arose. It’s tentacle-like hair and heart-shaped hole in its chest caused Jackson to gulp. "Its.... that thing..." Jackson fell to his butt. "The thing that ate Destiny Islands.... a Darkside."
Lulu pulled him up. “Pull it together! Me and Jim are here to help you.”
"Alright then…” He smiled. “Take my black-and-white power!" He ran, Lulu and Jim behind him.

He leapt into the air, heading for the lake. He landed just short, ending up right by a steamboat. Jumping in, he grabbed the wheel and began to steer towards the giant. "Creep..." Jackson called his keyblade, now the Monochrome. "You are one of the reasons I lost my Guardian position...." He jumped on top of the boat and began to fire Blizzard at the monstrosity.
Darkside called some Shadows, Neo-Shadows, and Aeroplanes. The Shadows attacked the land. Lulu smiled, casting Fire spells. “I’m glad he got his confidence back.”
Jim slashed threw a Neo. “You are good at that….”
The planes had begun to fire at the boat. Jackson grinned. "This makes it more fun..." He leapt out off the driver seat, and began to cast Thunder at the planes. A few Neos leapt on board. Jackson held them off, blade-to-hand, before slashing threw most of them. However, soon he was surrounded.
Lulu, who had begun to cast Demi spells, noticed his weakening. “Jackson!”
Jackson fell to his knees, but couldn’t muster the magic to cast Cure. “Oh crap…I… failed them… failed Sora…” The Neos pounced.

All of a sudden, they were knocked into the water buy a powerful blow. "What the...." Jackson wondered. Then he noticed.
A small figure stood at the front of the ship. Despite his clothes only included a pair of shorts, his felling of energy was great. From the back, his head was shaped in an all-to-familiar way "Mickey?" Walking up to Jackson, the mouse shook his hand, then jumped on the roof and waved (KH2 style) before leaping at the Darkside.
"WAIT!" cried Jackson, casting Cure and Aero magic on himself before leaping behind the mouse.
Lulu and Jim finished the Heartless on land. “Common, we gotta help Jackson.” Jim sighed.
Lulu stared at the lake, “How? We have no way to reach him.” She cast a few spells, but they barely reached 30 feet out before running out of power and vanishing.

Jackson noticed his land-laid allies as he ran. “Lulu! Jim!” Darkside took advantage of his distraction and nailed Jackson onto the ship. Mickey leapt off, landing beside him.
“He’s too strong…”
Lulu yelled to him. “Jackson, you need to let go of your doubt. I have regrets too. I never got to show Wakka his new son, and now our son is gone with Spira. I regret letting Kimahri vanish with Spira. But we need to let go off the past, and face the future as a team!”
Mickey ran up to the steering wheel and began to point.
“Take the ship to them? Good idea. I’ll drive…” Jackson gasped.
Now you can fuse with friends. Once you feel a special bond to them, just say "Drive" and you will combine.
Drive? He closed his eyes. “Drive!” His body seemed to explode with energy. When the light cleared, Jackson was wearing purple. His clothes had also grown longer, and his hair had gone black. Lulu had vanished from next to Jim, for now she presided within Jackson. “Mage Form!”
Darkside seemed to roar. Jackson/Lulu smiled. “Ultima!” A large orb appeared around Darkside. Contained within the orb, Darkside was nailed with a powerful explosion. As the orb vanished, Darkside began to weaver. With a leap, Mickey jumped off the boat and kicked it. Slowly, the colossal beast fell into the lake. From its corpse, a white orb arose.
*Jackson learned Curega?*
Jackson/Lulu grabbed the Steamboat wheel and steered it back to land. Then another bright light and Lulu and Jackson separated.
Jim gasped. “What was that power?”
Jackson smiled. “Drive form. I got it back in Twilight Town.” He began to think. "Why was there a Darkside here, of all places?" The King was waving at them. "What does he want?" Mickey pointed to a big warehouse and began to run towards it.

As he opened a door, Jackson found himself face-to-face with an orb that seemed to glow gold even in the black-and-white world. "The Cornerstone of Light?"
Mickey nodded.
Jackson called his key and pointed it at the stone.
The Monochrome appeared as the sky turned starry. A keyhole appeared in the sky and Jackson sealed it before the world around them returned to the black-and-white.
"Come, you two. Let's continue.”
They left the black and white world and got on their ship.
“Lulu?” Jackson whispered into her ear.
“What?”
“Did you notice what I noticed when we drived?”
Lulu smiled. “If you’re talking about your body becoming more….feminine, then yes.”
Jackson shuddered. “If that happens every time, I will never drive with you again…”

Keyblade Smitey

BWA HA HA HA HA! Jackson got 'ka-girled'! *falls off computer chair laughing* Oh yeah, I just had a thought... two actually.

1. You don't get much more intimate than fusing on the molecular level, Waka is gunna be sooooo pissed if he ever finds out about Jackson and Lulu

2. Umm... Waka's a kid on destiny islands... Lulu's a grown-up and so's Auron. And Riku, Yuna and Payne are chibi fairies. HOW DOES THAT WORK??? o_O

Excelent chappy, just wish there was another one. I've caught the reading bug lately, I get through books, posts and webcomics at mach speed!

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Smitey, my loyal reader....
1) I don't really love Lulu, I like Rikku and Yuna more, but she has become a close friend. I hope Wakka never find out though....
2) I've woundered that too. Auron I can assume that after Yuna released him, he was sent to the equivelent of Hades(lol, just relized name). Perhaps when Tidus vanished in FFX, he was reborn on the DI with no memory, but when the DI were destroyed, his mind was sent back for the end of FFX2. Wakka and YRP........Alternate universes? Cause thats all the FF characters can truely have, an alternate demension.

Hope to update again soon.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 11: Aboard the Pearl

Jackson blushed from his seat as they headed for the next world. That was SO.... weird. He shuddered. But at the same time, I felt almost as powerful as I use to be. A large orb appeared in space. As Jackson approached, it appeared to be a near-replica of Real Earth. "New World!" He called out, awakening Lulu and Jim, landing the ship. As they stepped out, they realized they were in a large port-city, in brood daylight. Jackson even noticed the detail that he had been returned to, almost as great as Real Earth. "Strange...What world is this..."
He heard a commotion. "Quick, quick, don’t let him get away!" A group of soldiers ran past Jackson and co., armed with rifles.
"Who?" Jim grabbed on of them and pulled him aside. "Maybe we can help."
"Jack Sparrow! He's been spotted here in Port Royal!" The solider ran off.
"Jack Sparrow?" Jackson smiled. "I have a feeling I heard that name before..." He turned to his companions. "Let's follow them!"

Jackson and co slowed as the soldiers ran ahead, leaving them at the docks. “Darn, we lost them.” Jackson then noticed a crouched figure hiding behind a large box. Slowly walking to the other side, he found a ragged-clothed man hiding. “Excuse me, sir.”
The figure jumped before turning to Jackson. “Yes?”
“I…was looking for a….” Jackson paused. The figure had a long black beard, knotted up. And his eyes showed some inner torment he had suffered through. “Jack Sparrow?”
“Sorry, don’t know him.” The man jumped to his feet, exposing himself to Lulu and Jim.
“Ok then…” Jackson began to stroll nonchalantly. “We’ll just go and search that black ship…” He pointed towards a large ship. “I mean, it sounds like a pirate name, and that….” He pointed to the ship’s flag. “Is a pirate’s flag, I believe. ” He turned to Lulu and Jim. “Common, let’s go.”
The man’s eyes bulged out in fear. "No! Not Good!" The man after him and jumped in front of him as he just reached the dock. "Now you see me Sir, do not board this ship. You see..." He thought for a sec, "It is haunted." He paused for a sec. "Savvy?"
“Haunted?” Lulu smiled. “I don’t think that’s an issue.”
Jim grinned. “Yah. That’s okay.” The three continued.
The man’s eyes widened. "No!" He got in front of them again. "You see, the spirits on this ship aren't nice." He swerved behind her and gilded them to the ramp back to the dock. "Me Lads and lass, we don't want to anger them." He said as he waltzed back up the ramp to the ship.
Jackson noticed a Wanted poster on the ground. Picking it up, he noticed the man’s face on it, with the caption reading….
“Jack Sparrow!”
The man flinched. “Oh bugga.”
Jim laughed. “That is Jack Sparrow?”
Jack turned. “That’s Captain Jack Sparrow.”
“Then maybe you can help us find a friend of ours.” Jackson smiled. "Have you happened to see a guy named Sora?"
"Sora?" Jack grabbed his beard. "Can't say I have. Maybe, if you help me, I help you find him."
"Deal. Ghost don't sound too hard..." Jackson smiled as he, Lulu and Jim got on the ship. “And by the way, we’re Jackson, Lulu, and Jim.”
Jack ran to the wheel and began to steer. "All right, let's go!"

As they got out to sea, Jackson spoke up. "So do we have a heading?"
Jack looked at him, "A heading?" He paused for a second, "Right, a heading!" He took out his compass, he started pointing everywhere randomly, "Ummmm, aaaaa, well. That way!" He pointed at a rock with out looking up from his compass.
"We're heading to a rock?" Lulu snickered.
Jim snagged the Compass from Jack’s hand. “What kinda Compass is this? It doesn’t even point north…It’s busted.”
Jackson grabbed it back. “No, it isn’t lad.”
All of a sudden, a bunch of Pirate and Air Pirate heartless appeared on the deck. "Finally, some action!" Jackson called his keyblade, now the Follow the Wind, and annihilated a few.
"NO Heartless are going to take my rum!" Jack jumped in and began to fight as well. "Especially when I don't have much left."
Jim began to attack with his sword and Lulu with Water magic.
"Bugga, these guys are ugly looking." Jack said as he played around with his sword a bit before attacking again. One of the heartless snagged his hat, Jack's eyes glared at the heartless that took it. "No one takes my hat!" He shouted as he stabbed the heartless that took it, destroying it.
Jackson laughed as he swung his sword around an Air Pirate and began to ride it, steering it with his blade at its neck. "How's my flying?" he laughed, steering it threw some normal pirates.
"Not bad...." Jack replied, tossing some bombs at others. "But how about I use my secret weapon?" He pulled out a treasure chest. He tapped it a few times, before it burst open with a flash of white light. All the Heartless were immediately sucked towards a blinding white light.
Jackson and Jim, taking advantage of the flailing Heartless, ran at and slashed a few. Finally, Jack yelled "Get Back!" They leapt back. Jack tossed a bomb in and closed the lid, causing an explosion to nail the remaining Heartless.

Jack, panting, smiled. "Well, it looks like there's no ghost." He smiled as he reached into his coat. "I guess this coin might have attracted them, just like that Organization fellow."
Jackson gasped as he stared at the coin. "OOO! Shiny!"
The coin then floated into the air. Once again, Jackson's key began to glow and the world was locked.
“So, were to next? Jim asked.
Jack staggered up to Jackson. "I believe Sora went to some place with a skeleton. Not my idea off a good time......"
Jackson smiled as he noticed them approaching Port Royal, and the Gummi Ship was waiting there. The three walked off the ship. He turned to Jack. "Thank you, Jack. This was fun. We'll try to come back sometime."
Jack smiled as they flew off. “Remember this as the day you got to help Captain Jack Sparrow!”

Keyblade Smitey

I'm sooooo sorry! I overclocked my computer the other day and the damn thing actually MELTED! I had to buy a new one and set everything up, all over again. Luckily the hard drive was safe so I kept all of my files.

Nice chapter. Not as superior as the Olympus Colleseum one, but still respectable. Keep up the good work! As for Halloween Town, try a little plot exposision, always works for me! I can't wait to see what Jackson dresses as for his costume!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back