• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Path of the wandering blade(a KH fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
There are 3 levels of reality in the omniverse. The first is the real world, where usually you have to react to reality and life as you know it......
The 2nd is the worlds/universes created by the mind. The Disneyverse is one of them, as is any other world where people wish they could be. No matter how powerful or big, the characters inside are bound in there, unable to comprehend any others. The people in the first can't truly be there, right?
The 3rd is more of a crossroad, a large station connecting the two realities. Every wide-known show, movie, game or idea has made a connection to this place. While some may no longer thought, of, they still exist. While others, like of popular shows like Yugioh or Pokemon, may still be run on an average basis. This is where anyone who still has enough of an imagination or dream goes when they wish to use them. Some become so interested in these universes, they become 'obsessed', or in kinder words, 'guardians' of these worlds.

This is a prolog to my story. Even before KH, I have dreamed of worlds outside Earth, playing (who hasn't) Pokemon or other forgotten shows. In this fic, I will explain MY story, and how I went from a 'guardian' to a 'Keyblade master'.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 1: Disowned
A tall, spiky-brown haired male strolled down the empty hall of a large station, grinning from ear to ear. His rainbow-colored tie-dye shirt and black jeans were drenched in sweat. His wild brown hair was dangling over his face. "Man, that duel was SO COOL!!!!" His blue eyes sparkled as he reminisced.
From a side corridor, a black-haired female spotted the male. Nodding to her two accomplices, she began to approach him.
"Jackson Esphahanian?" She questioned.
"Yeah?" The brown haired male was still grinning.
"Where were you an hour ago?"
"Uh,” He paused. “In the Duelist Realm. I was just taking on....."
"And where were you SUPPOSE to be?" One of her accomplices, a tall redhead male snarled.
"Uh...." Jackson paused. "I dunno."
"Does the world Kawaii ring a bell?"
"Yeah......"Jackson looked puzzled.
The third, a well-bodied blond male, grabbed his shoulder roughly. "Well, thanks to you, it’s gone."
"WHA?" Jackson shock quickly turned into a grin as he began to laugh. "Nice try, guys. I don't know who put you up to this, but....."
The girl’s eyes flared. "THIS IS NO JOKE!" Jackson’s laugh ceased. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before continuing. "According to the database, you were supposed to go there today and about 4 other times over the past month."
Jackson stuttered. "But... I've been busy playing Duel Monsters!"
She sighed "I'm sorry to say, but you've been ordered for temporary decommissioning."
Jackson's excitement turned to fear. He turned to run. The two males tackled him from behind, grabbing him and nailed him to the closest wall. Jackson’s eyes sparked, and closed his eyes. His body began to glow in a white light.
The girl calmly reached into her coat and pulled out an orb, covered in white and gold. She held it out, pointing it at Jackson. The orb began to glow, as Jackson groaned in pain and frustration. His glow began to fade as the orb glow brighter. After a few seconds, Jackson ceased to glow as the orb dimmed. The males released him, and he fell to the floor.
The girl held out her hand, to help the boy to his feet. "I'm sorry I had to be the one to do this to you. I'll put in a good word to get you back soon. But right now, there is a very strict policy towards those who don't follow the rules.” Using her other hand, she pointed down one of the hallways, “A train is waiting in the main station to take you to Real Earth."
Jackson took her hand and lifted himself to his feet. "Whatever....." Without looking at her or her accomplices, he began heading for the train.
As Jackson walked out of sight, the redhead turned towards the girl. "So, do you think he'll be one of them?"
She sighed, brushing her hair aside. "Only the powerless can get the power of this 'keyblade'."

Former version:
Chapter 1: The Trial
A tall, spiky-brown haired male strolled down the hall of a large station, grinning from ear to ear. His rainbow-colored tie-dye shirt and black jeans were drenched in sweat. "Man, that duel was SO COOL!!!!" His blue eyes sparkled as he reminisced. From the side corridors, three figures walked up to him.
"Jackson Esphahanian?" The first figure, a black haired female, questioned.
"Yeah?" The brown haired male was still grinning.
"Where were you an hour ago?"
"Uh, in Duelist Realm. I was just taking on....."
"And where were you SUPPOSE to be?" The second, a tall redhead male snarled.
"Uh...." Jackson paused. "I dunno."
"Does the world Kawaii ring a bell?"
"Yeah......"
The third, a well-bodied blond male, grabbed his shoulder roughly. "Well, thanks to you, it’s gone."
"WHA?" Jackson began to laugh. "Nice try, guys. I don't know who put you up to this, but....."
The girl began to shout. "THIS IS NO JOKE!" She took a deep breath before continuing. "According to the database, you were supposed to go there today and about 4 other times over the past month."
Jackson shuddered. "But... I've been busy playing Duel Monsters!"
She sighed "I'm sorry to say, but you've been ordered for temporary decommissioning."
Jackson's excitement turned to fear. He turned to run. The two males tackled him from behind and nailed him to the wall. Jackson closed his eyes and began to glow in a white light. The girl reached into her coat and pulled out an orb, covered in white and gold. She held it out. The orb began to glow, as Jackson groaned in pain. His glow began to fade as the orb glow brighter. After about 10 seconds, Jackson ceased to glow as the orb dimmed. The males let him go, and he fell to the floor.
The girl held out her hand. "I'm sorry I had to be the one to do this to you. I'll put in a good word to get you back soon. But right now, there is a very strict policy towards those who don't follow the rules. A train is waiting in the main station to take you to Real Earth."
Jackson took her hand and lifted himself to his feet. "Whatever....." He turned towards the train.
After a minute or so, the redhead turned towards the girl. "So, do you think he'll be one of them?"
She sighed. "Only the powerless can get the power of this 'keyblade'."

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 2: Destati
Jackson grumbled angrily as he walked down the empty hallways towards his train. “Stupid…… freaken…..” He muttered some other less-then-appropriate comments before he let out a huge yawn. “Man, I guess those decommissioning take it outta ya.” He noticed a nearby break room. “Maybe I can a quick nap before I have to go home….” He walked in to find it empty. Lying down on one of the couches, he quickly fell asleep.

As he slept, He began to dream. He felt as if he was slowly falling in a dark abyss, almost like falling threw water. Regardless of the free fall, his eyes were closed, his face calm. His eyes opened slowly as he felt his feet hit something. He lands on his feet. Glancing around, he sees nothing but black. “Where am I?” he wonders to himself. As he takes a step forward, he is shocked on the sudden swarm of doves that arise off the floor. As the birds fly off into the darkness, Jackson looks down at the large platform they revealed.

The platform was a large circle seemingly made of stained glass. Two thin rings of gold and silver surrounded the outmost circle. The next ring in was colored in deep shades of blue, with almost leaf-like shapes within them. The center circle contained an almost familiar landscape.
The top of the stained glass contained a large circle spanning almost to the center of the structure. Within it lay seven even-portioned circles, each containing a color and familiar object. Ringing around the landscape in the center were evenly sized rings, each containing a colored symbol inside. And over the landscape on the sides were two figures…

So much to do, so little time... Jackson glances around for the source of this new presence, but the voice seems to come from everywhere, but nowhere, all at once. Take your time. Don't be afraid. The door is still shut. Now, step forward. Can you do it? Smirking, Jackson took a few steps forward.
Three stone pedestals rise from the ground around him. Great power sleeps within you. The first conjured a sword, silver and shiny, with a yellow and red handle, floating gently above it. If you give it form... The second produced a wand, green with a strangely shaped blue tip, which also floated. It will give you strength... The final pedestal hosted a large shield, red, yellow and black, that floated like the others. Choose well.
Jackson approached up to the wand, picking it up. The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin. Is this the power you seek? Jackson smiled. "Mystic, eh? That means magic. I accept!" The wand vanished from his hand. Your path is set. Now, what will you give up in exchange? Jackson turned toward the remaining two. He walked up to the sword, grabbing it in his hand. The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction. You give up this power? Jackson shook his head. "No, I need courage. Without my powers, I'm scared.” He set the sword down, where it went back to hovering. He walked up to the shield and grabbed it. The power of the guardian. Kindness to aid friends. A shield to repel all. You give up this power? Jackson sighed. Friends? Where were his pals when he got attacked and drained of almost all he ever knew? Besides, he needed courage now. He'd worry about friends later. "Yes." The shield vanished as well. You've chosen the power of the mystic. You've given up the power of the guardian. Is this the form you choose? Jackson nodded. "Yes." The pedestals began to crumble into the floor. Jackson quick turned to the center. He gasped in fear. The stained-glass floor was quickly shattering. Jackson gasped as the floor beneath his feet vanished and once again he began to fall.

Old version

Chapter 2: Destati
Jackson grumbled angrily as he walked towards his train. “Stupid…… freaken…..” He said some other less-then-appropriate comments before he let out a huge yawn. “Man, I guess those decommissioning take it outta ya.” He noticed a nearby break room. “Maybe a quick nap before I have to go home….” He walked in to find it empty. Lying down, he quickly fell asleep.

As he dreamt, he felt as if he was falling slowly in a dark abyss, almost like falling threw water. Regardless of the free fall, his eyes were closed, his face calm. He finally landed on a platform.
As he opened his eyes and took a step, 100s of dove flew of, revealing the platform underneath.
My_Awakening_by_Jax_Oh1.jpg

So much to do, so little time... Take your time. Don't be afraid. The door is still shut. Now, step forward. Can you do it? A Mysterious Voice that seemed to come from everywhere, but nowhere, surprised Jackson. Smirking, Jackson stepped forward.
Great power sleeps within you. 3 platforms arose around him, each with a floating item on them. The first had a sword, silver and shiny, with a yellow and red handle. The second, a wand, green with a strangely shaped blue tip. The final, a large shield, colored almost the same colors of the sword. If you give it form... It will give you strength. Choose well.
Jackson walked up to the wand. The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin. Is this the power you seek? Jackson smiled. "Mystic, eh? That means magic. I accept!" The wand vanished from his hand. Your path is set. Now, what will you give up in exchange? Jackson turned to the remaining two. He walked up to the sword. The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction. You give up this power? Jackson shook his head. "No, I need courage. Without my powers, I'm scared. “He walked up to the shield. The power of the guardian. Kindness to aid friends. A shield to repel all. You give up this power? Jackson sighed. Friends? Where were his pals when he got attacked and drained of almost all he ever knew? Besides, he needed courage now. He'd worry about friends later. "Yes." The shield vanished as well. You've chosen the power of the mystic. You've given up the power of the guardian. Is this the form you choose? Jackson nodded. "Yes." The platforms began to crumble and the stage began to shatter. Jackson gasped as once again he began to fall.

Last edited:

Phantom-XI

Nice beginning i can figure most of the symbols on the platform except one the one below Sakura's staff and in between the digivice and millennium puzzle. You don't have to tell me really I'm just curious because I could swear I've seen it somewhere before but meh I'll find out eventually so keep it up!

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Oh yeah, all of my favorite things wrapped into one giant and fanfic. keep writing Jax! It's really good.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Nice beginning i can figure most of the symbols on the platform except one the one below Sakura's staff and in between the digivice and millennium puzzle. You don't have to tell me really I'm just curious because I could swear I've seen it somewhere before but meh I'll find out eventually so keep it up!

Having problems? Let's just say someone who was reborn in the original KH wore it.........

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Just ask Chris. I'm sure we did something together with that world 'wink wink'
Let's continue.

As Jackson fell he found himself approaching another platform opened his eyes, identical to the previous. “OH crud!” However, his fall slowed as he approched, landing him peacefully on the platform. Suddenly, the green wand appeared in his hands. You gained the power to fight. "No duh!" Jackson swung it a few times. It was a little light, but he felt he had it down. All right! You've got it. Use this power to protect yourself and others. Suddenly, a small yellow-eyed black creature with antennas appeared in front of him. Next to it, a thin white creature appeared. There will be times you have to fight. Keep your light burning strong. Jackson swung his staff at the two. The white creature slid to the side, causing his wand to bop the black on the head. Angrily, the creature attempted to scratch him with its sharp claws. He nailed it again, causing it to vanish. Having taken care of the black one, he turned to the white creature. The white creature slid to the side again. Jackson smiled. “I got your number….” He ran up to the creature, but at the last possible second, he slid his body to the side, swooping around the creature. The creature looked around puzzled, giving him enough time to nail it from behind a few times before it too vanished.
More of the creatures appeared around him as Jackson readied his weapon. But instead of attacking, they sunk into the floor, seeping the platform in darkness. Jackson gasped as he began to sink, finally blacking out.

When he opened his eyes, he found he was on his back. He had landed another platform, identical to the previous. As he got to his feet, Jackson notices a strange looking door. Walking up to it, he tries to touch it, but his hand passes right through. However, this causes a chest to appear behind him. Jackson grins widely. "Awesome, treasure!" He run up to it and opens it, but nothing is inside. Then a barrel appeared. "I swear...” Jackson approaches the barrel. “This is just like something that would happen in a videogame....." He used his staff and burst the barrel. Doing this causes the door to turn solid. He walked up to the door. Before he can touch it, it begins to swing open into a bright light. Squinting his eyes, Jackson walks through slowly. However, the light gets even stronger and soon, Jackson has to close his eyes to prevent being blinded

As the light dims, Jackson opens his eyes. He was back at the station. Hold on. The voice stated. The door won't open just yet. First, tell me more about yourself. As Jackson looked around, he noticed three familiar faces. First, he walked up to a tall, thin blond with a newly-grown goatee. "Hey, Steve!"
"What are you afraid of?" Steve said.
"Wha? Steve?" Jackson shrugged. “What’s wrong with you? It’s me……” He paused. "I get it, you're just a memory, a visual representation."
Steve repeated. "What are you afraid of?"
Jackson though. "I am afraid of a lot. Spiders, Heights.....but I guess what I fear most is growing up. Getting old. After this year, I'm not gonna get to see you or my other friends on a regular basis. I'll have to grow up and go to college, not to mention getting a job."
"Gettin' old? Is that really so scary?" Steve smiled before turning his back to Jackson.
Jackson walked up to the next figure, a stoutly-built brown-haired pal. "Sean?"
Sean turned. "What do you want outta life?"
Jackson smiled. "To have fun! To be successful! To make my dad proud.....To someday get a girl! I guess, to be my best but still be me."
"Is being the best such a big deal?" Sean turned as well.
Jackson turned toward the third figure and gasped. "No way...." Standing in front of him now, was a small brown-haired girl, about 8. She had some of the same features of Jackson. "Josie? Sis?"
Josie smiled. "What's most important to you?"
Jackson laughed. "Figures. Let's see......I guess I enjoy all the fun things I do, but it's no fun without someone to play with. My friends and family. That's most important."
"Are your friends and family such a big deal?" Josie turned away.
You're afraid of getting old. You want to be number one. Your friends and family are most important. Your adventure begins at dawn. As long as the sun is shining, your journey should be a pleasant one.
Jackson grinned. "Sounds about right."
The day you will open the door is both far off and very near.
A bright light once again shed over Jackson.....

Last edited:

Phantom-XI

Ok Ill take your advice and heres something for you. I like how you went into depth on the thing he feared and whatnot. Very good. Keep it up

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson opened his eyes to find that he was once again on the platform. Behind him, another group of the small yellow-eyes creature and white tall creatures appeared. Jackson quickly leapt into action, nailing them all until not a single one was left. "Dang, that...was...easy...." He panted. "What else do you got, voice!?" Behind him, a greenish glowing circle appeared. Jackson walked up to it and instantly felt rejuvenated. Then, a pathway of stained glass tidbits began to appear, leading up to what appeared to be another platform. He followed it to this new platform. As he reached the top, he noticed a light hanging over the center. Happy to see something in the air other the darkness, he approached the light.
The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes...... Jackson looked around quizily before turning around. He gasped. On the floor behind him where two shadows, and they began rising off the floor. One took a similar appearance to the little black creatures, for it to had yellow eye and a black body, but grew to be humongous man with a heart-shaped hole in its chest. The other, however, turned white and gray as it grew, more similar to the white creatures. Jackson stepped back. "This might get a little difficult...." But don't be afraid... and don't forget.... Jackson gasped. "What!? Forget WHAT?!"
Not liking the look of the black one, he quickly ran foward and began to slash its head. The white one began to shot chains of white lighting at him, nailing Jackson and the black in the face. The larger black creature retaliated by sinking into the floor. The White shot another chain of white lighting at him, but instead of injurring him, it bond him and pulling him into the air. It whooshed up to him and was about to punch him when Jackson countered with swing of his wand. The creature then tossed him into the air, ready to hit him on the way down. Jackson turned his body to avoid it again and nailed it in the head. It slunk off the side.
Now the large black one, popped back up and began to fire balls of black energy. Jackson then realized a very interesting fact. Its hands weren't really doing anything so maybe...... He quickly ran around and began to nail the thing's right hand. It seemed to roar, almost as if it didn't like that....... Jackson nailed its hand a few more times. “Take that, creep.” Jackson gulped. "Oh crap, where's whitey?"
His answer was answered a moment latter as the entire platform began to turn. He and the black creature fell off. Jackson gasped as he began to fall towards the large white creature, which was now creating a huge ball of energy. “Oh crap….” Jackson concentrated his energy into his staff, then threw it at the ball. It worked as planed. The ball’s energy was disrupted, causing a huge explosion. It damaged all three of them and knocked them all back on the right-side-up platform. Jackson got to his feet quickly. "This is my chance..." He ran up and nailed their uncontiose heads. From the two heads, two small lights appeared. The first was a ball with a spiral in pink. The second was a white ball with a sparkle on it. As he touched them, he felt two new abilities come to him.
*Jackson learned Scan and Cure*
As he rejoiced over receiving two of his old abilities back, his victory was cut short as the two began to rise. He tried to cast Cure on himself, but it appeared he was didn't have the magical energy. Turning to run, he began to dash for the previous platform. To his dismay, he found it gone, as well as the steps. If that wasn't bad enough, his wand vanished.
But don't be afraid. You hold the mightiest weapon of all. The voice spoke as the two began to shed the floor in shadow. Jackson began to struggle, but it was no use. So don't forget: You are one to find the one who opened the door. And by the way, welcome to the path of keyblade wielder.... As Jackson fell unconscious, he sighed “Not again…..”

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Long Chapter

Chapter 3: Castle of Memories
Jackson awoke to find himself facing a dark starry sky. Getting, up, he looked around to find him on a grassy road with a lone path of gray that seemed to stretch forever. He turned a full 360 before he noticed something else. A speck of gray. Becoming hopeful, Jackson began to run. After a few minutes, out of breath, Jackson gazed up at the object. It was a twisted castle, black and green and very dark looking. Gulping, he stepped up to the door and knocked twice. Hearing no answer, he opened the door.
Inside, it was completely different. The walls, floor, ceiling, everything was white. At the other end of the narrow hall, he noticed a door. Deciding to continue forward, He opened the new door, becoming so blinded, he had to close his eyes.…
Restoration start…

When Jackson opened his eyes, he was once again on his back, now staring at a beautiful blue sky. A face appeared over him. “Whoa!” The reaction seamed to pop out of Jackson’s mouth. The girl giggled. “Gimme a break, Kairi.” Jackson smiled, but on the inside, he almost choked in fear. Why did I say that? I don’t know her.
Kairi laughed. “Sora, you lazy bum. I knew that I'd find you snoozing down here.”
Jackson began to respond. My name is Jackson, not Sora! But his mouth had other plans. “No! This huge black THING swallowed me up! I couldn't breathe, I couldn't-Ow!” He rubbed his head involuntarily, for suddenly it felt painful.
“Are you still dreaming?” Kairi laughed.
“It wasn't a dream! Or was it? I don't know. What was that place? So bizarre…” Jackson began to think. He remembered the large black creature that had attacked him, but this time, there was no white one. Then it hit Jackson. I’m stuck in someone’s memories……

Far across the universe, a figure at a computer screen gasped. “No! Something is wrong. Sora isn’t the only one retaining his memories……”
A black hooded figure approached him. “Is that a problem?”
The figure shook his head. “As long as this person doesn’t resist, or it could ruin Sora’s memories…..”

Jackson watched from his mind as he allowed his body to walk, his mouth to talk, and his body to fight. He listened as Leon explained about the weapon he and this Sora held, a ‘keyblade’. He smiled as Sora, Donald and Goofy explored many worlds that he hadn’t ever thought of visiting before, from the undersea adventure in Atlantica to the creepy fun in Halloween Town. Finally, they reached Hallow Bastion and Sora/Jackson had just taken out the Ansem-controlled Riku. As Riku, vanished, Sora/Jackson called out to him “Riku!”, but he had vanished.
Donald called out. “Sora! Sora, look! “
Goofy pointed to the hole. “The... The Keyhole! “
Sora/Jackson held up his keyblade, but it didn’t seem to work. I thought this was the ultimate key….. What‘s going on? Jackson sighed.
“It won't work! The Keyhole's not finished yet!” Goofy hollered.
Sora sighed. “What can we do?”
“Maybe we've gotta go wake Kairi up.”
“I think you're right. If we can free her heart... But... But how?” His eyes drifted over to the dark Keyblade lying on the floor. “A Keyblade that unlocks people's hearts... I wonder.”
“Sora?”
Sora /Jackson approached the dark Keyblade.
Goofy gasped “Sora, hold on!”
Donald began to yell. “No, wait!”
Sora/Jackson smiled at two and thrust the dark Keyblade into his heart. Jackson gasped in pain. Normally, when a Heartless or a boss had attacked Sora, Jackson could endure the pain. But something was wrong. As Jackson noticed his/Sora’s body glow, he noticed Kairi’s and the other princesses hearts return to them.
Donald called out. “Sora... Sora!”
Kairi got to her feet out of the corner of his eye. “Sora!” She ran up to the two, but Jackson felt his body vanish as he fell into darkness……..
“Sora! Come back, Sora!” Donald’s voices seamed to drift after him
Jackson then gasp as he notices Sora’s sprit floating right beside him. “What's... What's happening to me? Falling...falling...into darkness.” It sighed as it flew past.
Jackson then stared down at himself. As a spirit, he had returned to his own form. From the darkness, a red-robed figure walked up. “I don’t know who you are, but what ever you do, don’t take control of Sora or you’ll ruin his memories…..” The figure said. He vanished.
Jackson called out to the figure. “Wait!” He all of a sudden felt a tug as he was pulled out of the darkness. “As his consciousness returned, he realized he was back in Sora’s body, arms wrapped around Kairi. “Kairi….” Sora/Jackson held her…….
Jackson watched from his little window as they reached the End of the World, and Sora took out Ansem. As Sora closed the door, waved by to Kairi, and then even began to dash along the same road Jackson realized he had been on. As Sora approached the castle, suddenly there was static and Jackson was awakened.

He found himself in another long white hallway, and at the end sat a little girl. Her hair was blond and she was wearing a simple white gown. “I’m sorry, Jackson. You didn’t exactly come at the right time.”
Jackson glanced at her. “Who are you?”
“I’m Namine. I could have helped you, but I was busy trying to help Roxas…..” She quieted herself. “With you out of there, Sora must be awakening now.”
Jackson smiled “I have to admit, this Sora kid is pretty cool.”
“Here.” Namine opened up dark portal. “This will lead you to a Gummi ship. I hope you paid attention to Sora’s flying. Well, goodbye. I have other matters to attend to…..” She opened a second one and walked threw it, closing it behind her.
Jackson then noticed something. As Sora, he had learned spells as normal. But now….. He noticed some orbs in the front of the room. A red one with flames, a light blue with a snowflake, a dark blue with a water drop, a green with a leaf, and a few others. Remembering the ones he had fond after beating Darkside and the white thing, he picked them up and instantly, he felt his powers restore some more.
*Jackson learned Fire/ra, Water/ra, Nature/ra, Blizzard/ra, Thunder, Cura, Aero/ra, Slate/ra, Haste, Demi, and Holy*
Jackson then walked into the portal. As he walked though, he began to black out…..

Last edited:

Phantom-XI

I 'm loving the story so far Still cant figure out that one symbol T_T ,but im trying anyways keep it up and im sorry for not responding sooner but I'm not always on Khinsider.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
It's okay.... Now to..........

Chapter 4: Meeting a mage & a wizard
Jackson awoke from the bed. He sighed as he opened his window. Twilight Town glistened brightly in the morning sun. He sighed as he put on his clothes. "Today I'm gonna prove myself.." He pulled on his shoes. After walking threw Namine's portal, Jackson had found himself in Twilight Town. Having become very tired, he had rented a room in a hotel and slept the night. However, staring at the street below, Jackson realized something was wrong.
All over the place, Heartless and Nobodies were swarming. Jackson leapt out the window and landed on the street below, calling his Keyblade. Attacking with rapid attacks, he made his way to the entrance of the inn, where he found the innkeeper being attacked by Dusk. Vanquishing them, Jackson smiled. "You okay?"
The innkeeper nodded. "I got a message last night that someone by the name of Yen Sid is looking for you. He said to take the blue train at the train station."
Jackson looked around and handed the man a sharp piece of wood, along with his money for the room. "Thanks, and good luck!" As he approached the large clock tower that seemed to serve as a train station, he came upon a swarm of the white creatures. Calling his keyblade, he leapt into action, slashing them with constant speed and technique. However, it didn't seemed to work very well. More and more appeared. "Oh crud....." Jackson groaned.
All of a sudden, a flash of Thunder nailed a group of them. Jackson then gasped at the figure it came from. She stood in a long black robe, her eyes black and cold. Her black hair was put up, and in her arms lay a Moogle Doll. "Come on, you have to get out of here!" Her voice barked.
He nodded. "Fine, only if you follow me!" He ran into the train station & noticed the blue train. As he helped the female on, the train began to pull out. The white creatures tried to keep up, but Jackson and the female cast some Blizzard spells on the tracks, causing the creatures that were fast enough to slip off. They watched them vanish into the distance as the train continued its path. Stepping inside, Jackson sat down on one of the seats. However, he couldn't help but notice as the town behind seemed to almost fade into nothing.

As the train continued on, he turned to the female. "I think I know you......"
She smirked back. "Really?"
"Yah. You're Lulu, right?"
"Correct. How do you know me?"
"I've been to Spira quite a few times. Had some adventures, the usual. How did you end up in Twilight Town.?"
She sighed as she stared out the window. "It happened about a week ago. Those white creatures and black creatures began to help all the local fiends of Spira. New Yevon, Machine Faction, and Youth League all tried to stop them, but it wasn't enough. What's even worse out of all the people that had help Yuna on her journeys, the only one I could find was Kimahri, and he vanished with Spira. Somehow, I ended up in Twilight Town.”
Jackson sighed. "Aw man....."

The Train pulled up in front of a tall building. Jackson and Lulu stepped out and walked into the building. "Hello, is someone here?" They began to walk up the steps, before finally reaching Yen Sid's room. "Yen Sid?" he said as he opened the door. Facedown on the floor lay Yen Sid. "Hold on!" called Jackson, running to Yen Sid's side. He cast Cure on him and helped him into a chair. "What happened?"
Yen Sid coughed. "The... Nobodies...."
Jackson ran out of the room to find help, and he bumped into the 3 good fairies. "Can you help?"
"Of course." said Flora, running into the room.

A few minutes later, Yen Sid was back to his usual self. "Thank you." he said to Jackson, Lulu and the fairies. "The nobodies came and stole a few of my personals. When I tried to stop them, they swarmed me..."
Lulu laughed. "No problem."
Flana turned to Jackson. "Aren't you Jackson?"
"Yah.'
Merryweather turned to him. "We were about to find you. We have a gift for you." The three turned to him and pointed their wands at him. Jackson's clothes began to glow. When the glow faded, they were now more loose. His Shirt was Red and orange, his new gloves yellow, his belt green, his pants blue with purple trim, and his shoes were black and white.
Flora giggled. "Now you can fuse with friends. Once you feel a special bond to them, just say "Drive" and you will combine."
*Jackson learned how to Drive*
"Why do I need this?" Jackson smiled.
Yen Sid spoke up. "Because we need you to follow the one known as Sora and help cleanse the worlds of the Nobodies, Heartless, and Organization XIII."
Jackson gasped. "You mean the Sora who fixing my mis..." He paused. "Who stopped the threat of Ansem?"
"Yes." said Flana. "The very same."
"Okay." Jackson called his Keyblade and stood in a dramatic stance. "Okay, I'll save the worlds... blind-folded."
They all laughed, Lulu smacking her head. Marryweather then handed him one more thing. "Take this. It will help you find Sora."
*Jackson received the Sora's Crest*
"Also, keep your eyes on each world for things that you may remember."
Yen Sid smiled. "I also found these as you approached. They seemed to have been left here a while ago."
*Jackson learned Demira and received Duelist Charm*
Jackson turns to leave. "I'll save this universe!" he called as he waved bye, then he muttered. "and regain my honor..."

Lulu followed behind him "Did you say you were looking for Sora?"
"Yah. I know he is the one who saved the universe last time, so I want to find him and help him."
As they exited the building, a short, hooded figure appeared. "Are you Jackson?" it inquired in a squeaky voice.
"Yah..."
"Here." The hooded figure threw something small at him. "You might need this." Then he ran off.
"Who was that?" Jackson scratched his head.
"I don't know." Lulu sighed.
Jackson stared at the little object. "It looks like car keys...." He pushed a button. All of a sudden, down from the sky swooped a ship, landing right in front of them. "I guess this is a Gummi ship." He hopped inside. "I may not know a lot about ships, but I know that that guy was trust worthy." He threw his stuff under his seat and began to fasten his seatbelt. "Are you coming?"
Lulu nodded. "Sure." She jumped in.
Jackson started up the engine and they took off.

Last edited:

Phantom-XI

Nice inclusion of Lulu and mickey and I assuming the dueling charm is a keyblade enhancement. anyways keep it up!

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 5: Space Pirates
Jackson sighed as he drove the ship. It seems to had been hours since him and Lulu had left Yen Sid's. He stifled a yawn as he turned around.
The Gummi ship he had acquired was actually very large. From the diver chair and passenger chair, it continued back on a blue-carpeted floor. The door to his new left, and a reddish coach on his right. A small room lay near the center, which he had discovered was a bathroom, complete with shower. Lulu was near the back, on one of the three beds that lined up upon the very back.
Lulu seemed to glace out into space. "How much longer?"
Jackson hunched his shoulders. "I dunno. I guess these engines aren't very powerful. Maybe once we get to Hallow Bastion, we'll fix them....."
Lulu gasped and pointed out the front. "Look!"
Jackson turned and gasped. About 50 feet in front of the ship, a limp body was floating threw space..... Jackson turned the wheel sharply so the door was right next to the figure. Lulu leapt to her feet and placed on a small oxygen helmet. She then opened the door and quickly pulled the body inside. The door shut behind them.
Jackson turned on the auto pilot and leapt towards the two. "Are they alive?" He glanced at the figure.
The person was male, his eyes closed. He was in a green shirt, vest and pants. His hair was brown, a ponytail stinking out the back, clean cut on the side, and the top reminding Jackson of his own hair.
Jackson case Cura on him.
The boy opened his eyes. "Huh? Where am I?"
Jackson smiled. "You're on my ship, which I still haven't gotten around to naming....."
The boy sat up. "Thank you. My name is Jim. Jim Hawkins."
Jackson grinned widely. "No way......."
Lulu helped Jim over to the coach. "Please, tell us what happened to you."
Jim sighed. "Well, I was out here on a ship, looking for an old friend and mentor. But the ship's captain was foolish and he accidentally decided to go fight a pirate ship."
Jackson laughed. "Pirates? In Space?"
Jim nodded. "They do exist. One tailed our ship and attacked it, killing all on board, except for me. I escaped, but was knocked unconscious."
Jackson smiled. "Well then, it looks like you need a new ride. The name's Jackson and this is Lulu." He walked toward a small closet. "Do you know how ta fight?"
"Yah." Jim pulled out a long silver sword. All of a sudden, his pocket began to shake, and a small pink eye glanced out. "Morph?" Jim smiled. A small pink blob floated out of Jim's pocket.
Jackson grinned. "Who's that?"
"This is Morph. My mentor gave him to me last time I saw him."
Morph floated up to Jackson and mimicked his shape. "Hello." It squeaked.
Jackson leapt back in his seat and grinned. "This is gonna be fun."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back