• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Patch Notes Available for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Finally! It was always so weird without the fight (Xion: "I'm Here! I'm dead for some reason!") and it's so nice to see Xion's final form. Too bad they're just using grunts. Would have been nice to hear one of Xion's old battle quotes (and her voice is distorted anyway, so an old DS voice clip probably wouldn't have sounded too odd.) But in the end I'm still pleased.

Apparently now there are OTHER bugs though

In BB's stream I saw that pretty much all the suction moves drag Heartless in reeeeally slowly
Every solution breeds new problems.

Dark Wing

Awards
Downloaded the dlc but the scene is the exact same. Maybe they're releasing a patch later that will activate it? Either way, this was my first time going back into watching 358/2 Days since I played 1.5 four years ago and oh my god it's so subpar. Just comparing the scenes to that of the remastered KH1 and KH2 and the edges are horribly done, no crispness whatsoever. The texture on the Twilight Town clock tower even starts jittering during the Tears scene! It might not have looked as bad years ago but it's an eyesore nowadays and I remember why I was so uninterested to watch it again for the new collection.

I think that's because KH1 and KH2 scenes are rendered in engine (with a few exceptions) while the preexisting scenes from Days are prerendered and were lifted straight from the DS game and upscaled like with Re:COM. wish they would have put in that extra little bit of effort and rendered all the scene in the same quality at least

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Wow. I wish they had a PS3 version of that CS but I'm glad they fixed so many bugs. Makes me happy, since I know my PS3 won't last forever. ^^ (As people know, I don't want to buy those games again, don't see a reason to unless my PS3 gives up the ghost.)

If I can get friends to go for KH, I can now recommend this collection with a light heart. ^^

Claire-Farron

The patch broke Marluxia's absent silhouette battle too. Are any of the other ones broken? Also the suction moves work fine for Nobodies. Wonder why the patch created new issues.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
The patch broke Marluxia's absent silhouette battle too. Are any of the other ones broken? Also the suction moves work fine for Nobodies. Wonder why the patch created new issues.

Nooo not my favorite fight D: What is wrong with it?

Really cool they fixed that Xemnas RC, didn't think I'd ever see this day. Can't wait to experience the fight properly again.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Claire; prolly why with their mmos, when I see a "emergency patch notice" I mutter to myself, "Okay, what did they break THIS time?"

Seems they have a problem with spaghetti code, and this might be the same problem lol. Ya swat 1 bug, and 5 more pop up. Seems to be like cockroaches in that respect..

Silverwarrior

The added cutscene/theatre mode are not yet available in the UK (and I'm assuming other PAL territories) :(

Claire-Farron

Nooo not my favorite fight D: What is wrong with it?

When he goes to teleport to the middle of the floor, the effects are still there but Marluxia just randomly teleports to somewhere else, I.e, next to Sora or all the way on the other side of the field. I mean, it's not too bad. You could probably still beat him but it's very annoying when you have those three death holes and Marluxia's suddenly beside you hitting you into them. :/

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
When he goes to teleport to the middle of the floor, the effects are still there but Marluxia just randomly teleports to somewhere else, I.e, next to Sora or all the way on the other side of the field. I mean, it's not too bad. You could probably still beat him but it's very annoying when you have those three death holes and Marluxia's suddenly beside you hitting you into them. :/

That kinda is bad. If it's random and there's no way to predict where he'll warp I guess the only way to be safe is to reflect everytime. Sounds like a pain. It's sometimes hard to not get pushed into the holes even when you know where he's coming from and with what attack.

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
That kinda is bad. If it's random and there's no way to predict where he'll warp I guess the only way to be safe is to reflect everytime. Sounds like a pain. It's sometimes hard to not get pushed into the holes even when you know where he's coming from and with what attack.
It doesn't seem entirely random; from testing the glitch out earlier, it seems like he just travels double the distance he's supposed to from the direction he started. Say, he was a little off from the middle of the arena when he went to teleport to the middle, he'd end up on the opposite side.

On a side note, has anyone in PAL territories been able to download the Additional Scenes and Theater Mode yet? I've been peeking in on occasion all day, but they aren't there. And the ones from the US Store don't install as part of ours.

Precursor Mar

Glad I waited until now to say anything. I was on the verge of carpet bombing Japan last night with how pissed I was.
Everything I showed in my video (except KH1's horrendous audio issues) was fixed, as well as a few others I didn't show.
Great job.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...

[video=youtube;NIgfiSzCy1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o[/video]

OF COURSE they broke a bunch of shit with this patch. Why am I even surprised?
Everything with a magnet effect is significantly slower, Marluxia's death pool move is broken, and the Warp Snipe RC is basically the new TR Tower RC.
Just get 1 or 2 people to test your game, Square, it's not that hard.

Awards
With Days being my first Kh, I have to say it looks rather amazing! It feels so good to be able to see Xions armor finally updated to HD. That being said, LOL at Roxas only having to hit her twice, meanwhile I had to hit her like a million times

Precursor Mar

With Days being my first Kh, I have to say it looks rather amazing! It feels so good to be able to see Xions armor finally updated to HD. That being said, LOL at Roxas only having to hit her twice, meanwhile I had to hit her like a million times

If the Days movie was true to the game, it would just be 3 hours of Roxas fighting Ruler of the Skies.

Caxinuld

Awards
Well, looks like buying this game still won't be worth the money, even with a new patch that created more bugs when it was supposed to fix them.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
So theater mode hasn't shown up for me. I figured it would when I finished the game, but it didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back