• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Patch 1.10 released

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AegisXIII

Awards
A patch with version 1.10 has been released.
Among the new features:
- the number of PRO or EZ codes enabled are now displayed under the HP bar
- Various bug fixes

Various bug fixes is a vague term. Anyone managed to find out which issue has been fixed?

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Hoping one day two of the "various issues fixed" are the rest of Twilight Town to be playable and expanded Realm of Darkness section reusing KH 0.2 assets :cool:

Last edited:

AegisXIII

Awards
Well for me I would be happy if we could go back to remind from a limit cut save. Saves are precious in this game (only 9) and having to make 3 saves for each playthrough is not very productive. We should be able to click on remind menu and load a limit cut save since data are still in the save.

Can anyone test if they touched that? I am not at home.

Noivern

Awards
It's funny in a really tragic way that they STILL won't do something as simple as more save files for a PS4/XBOXONE game. This is the kind of thing that should be getting better with the gens, not worse.

AegisXIII

Awards
It's funny in a really tragic way that they STILL won't do something as simple as more save files for a PS4/XBOXONE game. This is the kind of thing that should be getting better with the gens, not worse.
The problem is the pictures. The save file is for all slots at once + a picture database. They have to have an acceptable size. And if each picture is like 1MB and we can have 100 pictures per slot * 9, it means that the save file of kh3 is around 1GB. More save slots would make it go crazy.

But they could at least make all episodes dlc in one save.

okhi12

Awards
Does anyone know if they fixed the bug with data greeting that allows to get through invisible barriers and explore out of bounds?
If they did I'm not updating.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

AegisXIII

Awards
Does anyone know if they fixed the bug with data greeting that allows to get through invisible barriers and explore out of bounds?
If they did I'm not updating.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I don't think it got fixed. No one complained and they will not fix something that looks more like a feature than a bug.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Count me among those that want more save files. I've played KH3 in Beginner, Proud, and Critical and wanted to complete the set and do a Standard run but I don't have any save files available to do both it and a ReMind/Limitcut run :(

Also I know this won't happen but I would love a patch that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Save files take up more space due to saved photos & games are only allotted so much for their saves by the console makers. They could've fixed this by having only a single pool of photos between all saves IMO.

AegisXIII

Awards
To be honest, it is not impossible that we get a huge update for the xbox one release of remind. They would have one additional month to listen to feedbacks.

Awards
Could someone check the final battles of Re Mind? I want to see if they added subtitles or fixed the audio for the guardians' interplay. It was a problem for the Japanese version, too.

Back