• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Patch 1.02 now available for KH 1.5+2.5!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

smellslikejavier

Source: Update 1.02 now available for Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX, includes KH2FM damage/gauge 60fps & other defects fix - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX - KH13.com Forum - KH13.com, for Kingdom Hearts

According to Jake from KH13:

"Square Enix has officially rolled a new update for the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX. This update, which is 1.02, fixes the damage and gauge problems caused by 60fps in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, and has fixed other various defects within the collection.

The update is 235.3 MB big.

You can check out screenshots of the update (in Japanese and English) thanks to @aibo_ac7 and @churroz."

C7F0S24VAAAIcgS.jpg

C7F0cycU8AA5jCF.jpg

C7F-4I3U0AAzMsL.jpg

ALittleNerd

I'm so glad, while I was initially disappointed that Square would have released the game with this many issues, like they didn't play test it at all. But the fact that they ARE fixing it helps make up for it. So long as they don't stop here, cause there are still some other issues.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Yeah definitely happy that they're doing something about the problems. Good good.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm so glad, while I was initially disappointed that Square would have released the game with this many issues, like they didn't play test it at all. But the fact that they ARE fixing it helps make up for it. So long as they don't stop here, cause there are still some other issues.

I'm pretty sure they did, but some things will come unoticed.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Most of these issues should have been fixed via proper bug testing before launch, but I am glad that they are at least trying to fix them via patches. That's better than nothing I suppose. Let's hope that they do more than just this one patch.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
It's like they heard me say that I won't order the game like this... :p Consider yourself mine, 4.0.

Precursor Mar

From what I've seen/read:

-Data Vexen is fixed
-Data Siax is fixed
-Quick Run is fixed
-Final Xemnas RC is NOT fixed (really?)
-Timeless River Tower RC is NOT fixed (but it seems to work more consistently)
-Grim Reaper 2 Chest RC is NOT fixed
-Data Axel Revenge Value is NOT fixed
-Wisdom/Final Form stairs glitch is NOT fixed
-Physics are NOT fixed

Last edited:

smellslikejavier

From what I've seen/read:

-Data Vexen is fixed
-Data Siax is fixed
-Quick Run is fixed
-Final Xemnas RC is NOT fixed (really?)
-Timeless River Tower RC is NOT fixed (but it seems to work more consistently)
-Grim Reaper 2 Chest RC is NOT fixed
-Data Axel Revenge Value is NOT fixed
-Wisdom/Final Form stairs glitch is NOT fixed
-Physics are NOT fixed

Ohh :( it's a start I guess, I mean this version should've been bug-free since Day One but well at least we finally got a patch that fixed a couple of them, better than nothing I suppose.

For a first time player like myself are those non-fixed bugs going to be a problem? I mean I tend to go out of my way and level up, do side missions, etc before continuing with the main storyline in my games so I can get stronger for the upcoming bosses but are those bugs still seen as a big problem even if you battle on a high level?

So if it took them 8 days to release a patch after the game got released on Japan and considering we still have to wait 11 days for a Western release then hopefully they'll release another patch before that happens so we can get a more stable version.
At this point I really doubt Square will be able (or will care) to fix all of them, so I'll be happy if at least 90% of them gets fixed.

Precursor Mar

For a first time player like myself are those non-fixed bugs going to be a problem? I mean I tend to go out of my way and level up, do side missions, etc before continuing with the main storyline in my games so I can get stronger for the upcoming bosses but are those bugs still seen as a big problem even if you battle on a high level?

Final Xemnas RC glitch is a big problem and will undoubtedly cause frustration for new players.

The rest are going to be a problem mainly on Critical, where they'll most likely lead you to your doom since you take big damage.

smellslikejavier

Final Xemnas RC glitch is a big problem and will undoubtedly cause frustration for new players.

The rest are going to be a problem mainly on Critical, where they'll most likely lead you to your doom since you take big damage.

Oh I see, then it seems that Final Xemnas glitch should be a priority for them then. Thanks!

But now according to some user from KH13, that Final Xemnas problem is actually supposed to be intentional according to Square? Final Xemnas RC INTENTIONAL - Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX - KH13.com Forum - KH13.com, for Kingdom Hearts
It seems they might fix it though.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
^ I highly doubt it's intentional, I wouldn't really believe KH13 too much to be honest. Also, from what I've heard, the save crashing hasn't been confirmed to be fixed yet, so don't know about that. You'd think that would be the first thing they'd fix so it should probably be fine now.

smellslikejavier

^ I highly doubt it's intentional, I wouldn't really believe KH13 too much to be honest. Also, from what I've heard, the save crashing hasn't been confirmed to be fixed yet, so don't know about that. You'd think that would be the first thing they'd fix so it should probably be fine now.

But if you go to the link you can see the source of that statement. A Japanese player contacted Square Enix support about the problem and that was their reply, apparently since they thought that the original fight was too easy on PS2 thanks to the RC that's why they changed it for the remasters.
In any case I wouldn't believe Square too much, maybe that's just their way of justifying the glitch.

And about the save crashing problem yes that's the first thing I would like to know if it got fixed or not! hopefully someone can confirm this for us.

Precursor Mar

But if you go to the link you can see the source of that statement. A Japanese player contacted Square Enix support about the problem and that was their reply, apparently since they thought that the original fight was too easy on PS2 thanks to the RC that's why they changed it for the remasters.
In any case I wouldn't believe Square too much, maybe that's just their way of justifying the glitch.

And about the save crashing problem yes that's the first thing I would like to know if it got fixed or not! hopefully someone can confirm this for us.

The guy's 100% talking outta his ass. Xemnas RC glitch was a thing in the original PS2 release as well, but was EXTREMELY rare.

It's literally the same excuse they used to justify 2.8's themes having to be bought even though you unlocked them by beating the games (which was then fixed a few days later, oops!).

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Square can fix the gauges in KH2FM, but if they don't patch in an ice bucket challenge minigame, was it worth the effort?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The physical copy probably, cuz they already packed them with the bugs, the digital version may contain the patches already applied.. we'll see..

There's no news about the international versions of the game being distributed yet. So there's a good chance that they're fixed for the physical copies too!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I expect the patch to be available within the first week, but only as a digital download. I doubt 1.02 will be the packaged version, but I'm willing to eat my words if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back