• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Patch 1.02 now available for KH 1.5+2.5!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Pathetic square..... they should die for this
jesus launchpad i know the glitches are bad espically for speedrunners but saying they should die for this is not acaptable even if it a joke or not

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
jesus launchpad i know the glitches are bad espically for speedrunners but saying they should die for this is not acaptable even if it a joke or not
youre right, this isnt acaptable whatsoever. square must pay.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Square Enix is such a trainwreck. Glad to know about all the glitches now before I accidentally purchased this in future (because I don’t have Internet connection to my PS4, patches don’t help me whatsoever). Thanks anyway, SE.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
The lack of quality control in this compilation is unacceptable. I understand that this game was released out of fan demand, but that still doesn't excuse such a shoddy programming job. I'm not faulting the programmers here, I'm faulting the lack of programmers.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Jesus H. Christ, Square! What's wrong with quality control? It's as simple as revising a codification. It might not even take more than an hour to check out. The logical thing to conclude is that, after the glitch was present in ReMix II.5, that the re-release would be fixed.

But no. Logic and common sense seems to not exist in the designated bug testing team for this project, or they didn't even assemble a team.

But if they outsourced the ReMixes, then they should seriously consider not using the same company.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Can we stop throwing osaka programmers under the bus? They're not the ones who call the shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back