• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

past or present

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
ar current, this thread may be useless because i don't have the info to prove my point, but feels like in an update on this site or something from wikipedia, a statement was made that, when analyzed, hinted at the next release--more accurately, the Keyblade War--takes placce in the future. (and i'm not calling the new release the "keyblade war" [i can see how that sentence could be misunderstood]). my internet's been down so i'm just finally back. i've had much that i wanted to post about, this included, but have now forgotten due to length of abscence and failure to write my points down. i'll try to find what i'm referring ASAP, so please be patient, and no flames. but if yooh want to post your own ideas of past or present with/without supporting statements in the meantime, i don't mind, hope to update this soon. *begins to search*

ShadowInside

There's no point of doing those theories.. we should w8 a little more (like.. 4 years) ^^

PS: anyway, i'd like it in the past xD

Apollo

Silver Member
I thought it would be past but you make a good point.

vault93

The points of others gives some ideas thought....
It happened in the past but iw will happen again in Sora's time or the future connecting to the king's letter.
eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back