• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

past life??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tooky

what if in kh3 you are sora but in his past life, you know how some people belive in reincarnation maybe one of the knights in the secret video is sora but in the past. . . i know its stupid but i just though of it:blush:

A

Audo

It's possible and most likely but it does sound kinda cliché.

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
I pesonally think it may make more sense if Sora was the past life and this new knight is Sora's reincarnation. That would explain why Sora's keyblade is already there for the knight to pick up. But I hear the game is supposed to be in the past, so that doesn't make too much sense, does it?

A

Audo

The secret movie is supposed to be in the past, it was never said that the game would be. If the next game would be in the past then what would really be the point of the whole note in a bottle thing?

Pyro

tooky said:
what if in kh3 you are sora but in his past life, you know how some people belive in reincarnation maybe one of the knights in the secret video is sora but in the past. . . i know its stupid but i just though of it:blush:

i don't think one of those are sora in his past life cause if it was him then his face would have been shown. TN was going to show those knights faces but he haven't drawn them at that time but he he probably has them done already. but uh aren't those knights new?

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
thats a good thinking of the game story not bad hmmm but its a small chance it happens though

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Riku-Keyblade said:
It's possible and most likely but it does sound kinda cliché.

nomura= cliche'

It's plausible. But then again, they haven't shown the fourth key yet(besides the one kairi used, but we aren't sure if that one counted.) Which means one of them might the last 'master of the key' or even 'the master of the keys'.

When I orginally saw the secret ending I thought "past" but people thought i was CRAZY!

So i agree with this theory.

khrulex

First off i'd like to say thats a really good idea I thought that since Xenahort didn't know who he was and since one of his forms was that knight guy on the throne that maybe him as a whole not just Xemnas or Ansem might be one of those knights. Maybe to tie it together with soras key blade that Xenahort was like his ancestor or reincarnation... something along those lines and the other people were the same for riku kairi and mickey. just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back