• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passionate about Kingdom Hearts X[chi]? We'd like to hire you!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hello everyone! You may or may not be aware of this, but the Kingdom Hearts series has been graced by the introduction of a brand new PC browser social game, known as Kingdom Hearts X[chi]! The game has just passed it's first anniversary, and we couldn't be happier for it!

However, we definitely feel that we can definitely do more to spread news and provide coverage for the title. And because the game is only in Japanese, players often find difficulty trying to navigate it and easily become overwhelmed. In order to provide them a better experience, we need you!

Kingdom Hearts Insider is seeking to create a team dedicated to accomplishing this task. This team would consist of 2-3 individuals who are active within the community and happy to offer aid to those who seek it. Such duties may include (this is tentative):

• reporting news on the main site and social networks
  • monitoring the KHx section to make sure everything runs smoothly
  • contributing new ideas to make the game more accessible to a general audience
  • creating guides

All we are asking is that you are active, up to date, and familiar enough with the game to aid other players. Fluency in Japanese isn't required, but it is definitely a huge plus due to the language restrictions!

If you are interested in joining and/or feel that you would be well suited as a member of the team, please send me a Private Message! Additionally, if you would like to recommend someone else who may be interested or feel that they would be perfect for the position, let me know as well! I'd love to get in contact with you all!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post them below.

It may take some time for us to finalize the team, so your patience would be most appreciated. We will announce the new team by the end of the month.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sign, is this directed solely for Japanese translators? What positions are available?

Nope. It's sort of why I left it vague, sorry! (I should go back and specify) It doesn't matter much if you can translate Japanese or not, though that would definitely take a load off our backs! As long as you're active and familiar enough with the game to help out other players, that's fine! Our first and foremost priority is the welfare of all the players :)

Hmm passionate?, Err does Addiction counts as being passionate?

That's basically the same thing around these parts, yes!

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmm, if all I have to do is what I have been doing in the Chi threads then it should be fine for me.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I would so love to be in this team, too. Here, we sure have got lots upon lots of resources (what with the Chi section being more and more active as of late), so let's leverage on that fact to reach out even further!

kingofgame981

Awards
I don't know where to put this, and sorry for being off-topic but I have an idea that maybe will work.

We know that there are some games out there that provide you a signature generator that give informations about your character, right? (WoW, Diablo 3, FFXIV, etc.) Even the PSN, Xbox Member's system also have this that show to other players how far you have progress in some games. So why don't we make this with KHX? It will be hard because we can't access the server data and create our own with some codes, but we can use image software editors to make this come true (again, will take time).

That's my idea on how to gain more people attentions about the game. You guys can think about this or not it's okay.

P/S: This one isn't off-topic :p What is monitoring the section you mentioned, Sign? If we go with wiki or something like that, I can help with editing informations.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't know where to put this, and sorry for being off-topic but I have an idea that maybe will work.

We know that there are some games out there that provide you a signature generator that give informations about your character, right? (WoW, Diablo 3, FFXIV, etc.) Even the PSN, Xbox Member's system also have this that show to other players how far you have progress in some games. So why don't we make this with KHX? It will be hard because we can't access the server data and create our own with some codes, but we can use image software editors to make this come true (again, will take time).

That's my idea on how to gain more people attentions about the game. You guys can think about this or not it's okay.

The easiest format would be to compile some simple information about each player that they may want to display (username, union, other things that wouldn't need to be updated frequently) and then create a design for the card. Of course all the information would need to be input manually for each player since, as you said, we don't have access to the server info.

It's an interesting idea, so we'll see what we can do. e did briefly discuss going to the graphic shops and requesting signatures made with KHx stock which is kind of the same thing. I suppose that can be our backup plan then.

If you want to contribute anything else, the raising awareness thread is the place to go :D

P/S: This one isn't off-topic :p What is monitoring the section you mentioned, Sign? If we go with wiki or something like that, I can help with editing informations.

I'm referring to moderation. Things like sticking threads, deleting duplicate posts, dispelling arguments, etc.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

dude u know me id be a good mod for khichipets

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
that's nice victor

D

Deleted member 36435

please take my application seriously and do not patronize me

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
After much deliberation, we'd like to welcome Solo and Kazr10 to the staff team!

Thank you all for applying! We really appreciate your support and dedication towards Kingdom Hearts X[chi] and look forward to providing new content for you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back