• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud57

is there a full version of the current japanese version of passion for download on mp3, if yes than where can i get it

Attemisc

DrKNessOfHeart, listen to yourself and think before you post. A 45 second clip from Passion has been released, thusly Cloud57 thinks that perhaps there may be a full version, which there probably is.... In Tetsuya Nomura's computer.

eevee

There is already a post like this.... You guys should go thread grave digging... It doesn't hurt you know.... :\

EDIT: So this won't be spam....
I would wait to here it. I don't believe in the KH2 News anymore... I never ever read it... I like to keep it a surprise, even though when the game comes out. I'll fall in love with the song again.

Last edited:

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
DrKNessOfHeart, listen to yourself and think before you post. A 45 second clip from Passion has been released, thusly Cloud57 thinks that perhaps there may be a full version, which there probably is.... In Tetsuya Nomura's computer.

Ok so what your saying is that since there was a 45 second clip released, he thinks that there the full song is out? Hmmm wouldnt we be watching or hearing the full song then? be reasonable >_>

Little_Red

betch.
I agree with the others, Nomura-san probably has concieved eitherwise it would be in KH2! I simply can't wait for the Japanese version to come out, the english version of simple and clean wasn't as captivating as the Japanese dub edition.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
By the English version of Simple and Clean, you mean the English version of Hikari right? There was never an English version of Simple and Clean cause it was always English.

Locksmith

NarutoEXE said:
By the English version of Simple and Clean, you mean the English version of Hikari right? There was never an English version of Simple and Clean cause it was always English.

No dude, it actually wasn't. I'm kind of worried that someone's going to flame you for this, so I'll just clear it up now.

The only version of the song that the English-speaking countries heard, was sung buy Utada Hikaru in English, but the original was in Japanese. It's on the OST, and you could also probably find it online somewhere.

'Seems like the KH developers/composers translated everything (from its original Japanese) including music, to English for all the English-speaking countries. They'll probably do it again for KHII also; seeing as how its practically guaranteed to sell pretty well because of the 1st game's success.

But yeah, so now that we all have a vague idea of what 'Passion' sounds like, what do you guys all think of it? Personally I didn't like it (particularly the BG music) when I first heard the clip, but it kind of seems like one of those songs that'll grow on ya over time (kind of like Hikari).

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
....okay zbo3190 i agree with you on just hearing the japanese version... but i dont want to ruin the opening FMV with subtitles. XD and NarutoEXE what Dual_weilder said is true... Utada does look like kairi LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back