• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion remixed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

Not sure if this has been posted yet. I'm too lazy to look at the moment.
It's called Passion -Planit T Remix or something like that. The letters are too small to read for me.
Created by some guy named Mikie. I guess it's a fan remix version of Passion.
Anyways all I really have to say about this is "...................."

Link: http://utada-online.net/

Like I said before "................."

Edit: I highly doubt that this version of the song will be featured in KH2 in any way. After all Utada could/can do better than that.

Last edited:

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
i agree wit you. i dont thing its going to be too but who knows

~ill take that back lol~

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

it sounds awesome:). but i dont think its Utada quality u know?

Vzam

Bronze Member
sounds cool. But its not in english aka not the actual song for english version

evilwaluigi

Its a fan made Song. if you check out there fourms there is a part dedicated to that stuff. that was just one of them.

mirasaki

Awesome...I always knew they'd remix Passion to be better than that old garbage array of synthesized sounds found in so many of Utada's other songs. And it's pretty much guaranteed that this song will be in KH2; the techno remix. It's made by Plan It T (the Simple and Clean Remix being from Plan It B) and the song is already copyrighted by Toshiba Emi Limited, which if I'm not mistaken, is the same company that copyrighted the Simple and Clean remix. Besides, this version sounds better anyway since it is much more dramatic; it reminds me of that scene from in the Simple and Clean KH music video where Sora sees himself falling in the sky as a meteor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back