• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Pit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Cuddle Fuddle's good too

RAPUNZEL RAPUNZEL LET DOWN YOUR HAIR~

I like Passion Pit. :3

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Needs to lose the homo vocals.

This looks like the kind of hipster shit that's 'cool' for a while and then everyone loses interest and jumps on to the next thing :/

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
There's a point where cynicism just makes life shittier, Galen.

Their EP is pretty awesome, doesn't matter whether or not everyone else jumps to a different band, I still like them anyways. Just leave it at that.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
There's a point where cynicism just makes life shittier, Galen.

Their EP is pretty awesome, doesn't matter whether or not everyone else jumps to a different band, I still like them anyways. Just leave it at that.

I hope I've established my 'sitting down on a wooden chair, arms hanging down, sighing and frowning over music' image.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I hope I've established my 'sitting down on a wooden chair, arms hanging down, sighing and frowning over music' image.

I picture you better as a washed-up detective, taking shots in a musty bar at 3 in the afternoon.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I remember seeing the Sleepyhead vid a while back when a friend linked in on her Facebook. Kinda reminded me of MGMT and I liked it a lot, but I never got around to listening to more for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back