• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion-Notice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
ummm......i noticed something in Passion and im not sure if it has already been put as a forum about it b/c i haven't been reading the forums lately so don't get mad at me if this has already been posted. I noticed that in Passion at the near end of the song, something that Utada says in English. She said "My fears, My lies"
Now i have no clue what this could mean. But of course it relates to part of the ending of KH2 and i have no theries for it. did anyone else notice it?

KeybladeStriker

Awards
yeah thats what i said. i said i wasn't sure if there was already a post about this. but thanks for ur coments! i'm not sure if it is about the ending, but it could mean something b/c Tetsuya Nomura said that Passion fits the ending almost too well.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
KeybladeStriker said:
i'm not sure if it is about the ending, but it could mean something b/c Tetsuya Nomura said that Passion fits the ending almost too well.
Nomura meant the Passion ~after the battle~ version which didn't have "My fears, my lies" sung in it. So that probably doesn't have to do with the ending.

bishojoKasume

Nomura meant the Passion ~after the battle~ version which didn't have "My fears, my lies" sung in it. So that probably doesn't have to do with the ending.

That's what it sounded like. Then what was she saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back