• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Lyrics

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluestar

does anyone know the lyrics to passion english (pretty please) and thank you

Z

ZerokaoS

did anyone notice that in the jap version of passion she says " my hearts a battle ground" in english n l8r she says" my fears my lies"

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
ZerokaoS said:
did anyone notice that in the jap version of passion she says " my hearts a battle ground" in english n l8r she says" my fears my lies"
yes...many people know already!

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
bluestar said:
does anyone know the lyrics to passion english (pretty please) and thank you
Are you asking for English translations to the lyrics or the lyrics to the English version? *Oathkeeper* already posted the translation, but for the lyrics to the English version, you'll have to wait....till like next year.

Hybrid Keyblade

RPG master..for as many Effing posts as you have..you should know already to stop double posting..use the damn edit button. And if you dont know that in one of the versions of Passion that she said "My Fears, My lies" or "My hearts a battleground" Then you must have never EVER gone to look at any KH site at all..that or you're really stupid. I dont care if your new or whatever..-hyper flame-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back