• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Lyrics online!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alw3000

okay, because i haven't seen an update that has to do with the lyrics to the song, i went and googled it on the internet. i have the japanese version and the english translation. no flaming if this has already been done and i'm just oblivious. :D enjoy!!

Japanese lyrics:

Omoidaseba haruka haruka
Mirai wa doko made mo kagayaiteta
Kirei na aozora no shita de
Bokura wa sukoshi dake obiete ita

Natsukashii iro ni mado ga somaru

Mae wo muitereba Mata aemasu ka
Mirai wa doko e demo tsudzuite iru n'da
Ooki na kanban no shita de
Jidai no utsuroi wo mite itai na

Nido to aenu hito ni basho ni mado wo akeru

Omoidaseba haruka haruka
Mirai wa doko made mo kagayaiteta
Kirei na aozora no shita de
Bokura wa itsumademo nemutte ita

Zutto mae ni suki datta hito
Fuyu ni kodomo ga umareru sou da
Mukashi kara no kimari goto wo
Tama ni utagaitaku naru yo
Zutto wasurerarenakatta no
Nengajou wa shashin tsuki kana
Watashitachi ni dekinakatta koto wo
Totemo nasukashiku omou yo

Aozora no shita de

English Translation:

When i remember back far, far
The future was shining endlessly
Below the pretty blue sky
We were only a little bit frightened

The window was bathed in a nostalgic colour

If I keep on looking forward, Will I meet you again?
The future continues anywhere
Underneath a large sign
I want to watch time change

Towards the people, the places I will never see again, I open this window

When I remember back far, far
The future was shining endlessly
Underneath the pretty blue sky
We slept endlessly

The person I liked long ago
Is to have a child in winter
Our promises from long ago
Sometimes I want to doubt them
I could never forget
I wonder if your New Year's card will have a photo
All the things we were unable to do
I look back on with nostalgia

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
I just can't picture it with a ketchy tune. The Jap version sound right in song, but I don't know about the english version. Guess we'll have to see. Thing that's bothering me is, if I read the English Simple and Clean lyrics, I can find the tune, but I can't find that while reading the Passion lyrics. I don't know......

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
Omni, maybe that's because you've LISTENED to Simple and Clean before. I myself have trouble picking out the tune of a song I've only seen lyrics to. It's not an easy task.

I'm actually more worried about the SK-ness living on. Tetsuya Nomura said in an interview that the theme of Passion fit KH2 a little too well, and that the ending was heartbreaking. That last stanza kind of makes me worry...("The person I liked long ago
Is to have a child in winter")

I am WAY too close to ruining the whole game for me and downloading the ending.

samuraishuyin

Those aren't the actualy lyrics to the song, probably just translations made from the japanese lyrics. So of course they'll twist and turn the words and such to make it go with the song.:D

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
That person who said it before is right, I'm sure Hikaru will change the lyrics before she reveals the American Version.
I mean- doesn't she live in America? So that means that will most likely change it to suit an audience she's personally familiar with :D

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
_Omni_ said:
I just can't picture it with a ketchy tune. The Jap version sound right in song, but I don't know about the english version. Guess we'll have to see. Thing that's bothering me is, if I read the English Simple and Clean lyrics, I can find the tune, but I can't find that while reading the Passion lyrics. I don't know......
Well, those are only the translation to the Japanese lyrics. So maybe that's why they don't have a catchy tune, cause they're only the translation, and not the actual lyrics.

Engulfed said:
That person who said it before is right, I'm sure Hikaru will change the lyrics before she reveals the American Version.
I mean- doesn't she live in America? So that means that will most likely change it to suit an audience she's personally familiar with :D
I don't think she lives in America much, but she was born in New York and lived there for like 10 years or something.

port royal 12

i also cant find the rythm and yea its wrong lo the ja versoin isnt buty i think that the english one is something lost in the translation maybe

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Well, S&C wasn't the translated lyrics to Hikari. So I don't think Passion English will be the translated lyrics of Passion Japanese. The lyrics are probably gonna be different, and maybe the tune as well. Cause S&C's chorus tune is different from Hikari's chorus tune. Well, I just hope the lyrics of Passion English will still go well with KH2.

dejah

:|
thanks loads!

it does fit...

Omoidaseba.... haruka haruka
Mirai wa....(reversed bits) doko made mo kagayaiteta
Kirei na.... aozora no shita de
Bokura wa...(reversed bits) sukoshi dake obiete ita

haha.. it took me a while...

K

Kairi_MAX

Very good. I love it! I hope you can get more japenese lyrics like this. I can tell they were real because I have the song to it(in japenese). Too bad I get lost when I try to see if they match.

Alw3000

just to clear somethings up here:

1) i only put in the translations to the song in japanese, not the english lyrics to the song. i don't think the english is going to fit so there's a pretty good chance they'll change them like they did with hikari.

2) this is not the exact translation. there have been many different interpretations of the song in english so once again the english is not going to be exactly as it is in japanese.

3) i got this from a very reliable source to me so i think this is as close as a translation as your gonna get.

4) who ever said its "Omoidasu ba haruka haruka," i know its not this because there is a picture of the lyrics in the actual japanese characters. the character here is the one for "se" not "su," even though it does sound like it in the song. the e is pronounced like "ehh," it just sounds like su cause she says it fast.

again, please don't flame me if someone has already done this. i just put it up cause i haven't seen any updates on the website about it.

Last edited:

PassionRiku

Awards
This is the first time I have seen the lyrics.
I hope when the english version comes out, its just as good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back