• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

passion (english)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kairi_MAX

Iridaceae said:
omg, i can't wait until it comes out. i'm so TIRED of the japanese version, and they have like 5 different versions of Passion too... -.-;;
I aggree. theres a orcestra version, opening version, the version with the bridge and the instrumental version. is there anymore?

Kingdom_Sora2

There is....about 5 versions of Passion..

*Orcestra version
*Opening version
*Original version
*After the battel version
*The best one planet T remix version

As for the english "Passion/Sanctuary", it is set to accompany the release of KH2 NA version. So there is no confirmed release date.
Just have to sit tight and hope KH2 is out SOON!

K

kairi_yuna

guys Kiari is my cousin and she didn't find the link her brother did and he won't tell her where he got it from and also the english version she was talking about i think was the first passion she made just made in english not japenese

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Kairi_MAX said:
I aggree. theres a orcestra version, opening version, the version with the bridge and the instrumental version. is there anymore?
Well, I have the original, opening version, and after the battle, but backwards! And I have a remix called Passion ~A Story Never Ending~. Its purty gewd.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
kairi_yuna said:
guys Kiari is my cousin and she didn't find the link her brother did and he won't tell her where he got it from and also the english version she was talking about i think was the first passion she made just made in english not japenese

Well yeah the first passion she made is the english version we're talking about. Sancutary was made first and then she made passion for the Japanese version. But thanks for telling us why she didn't post the link. She and her brother are lucky that they heard it.

Kiari

thanks for adding that kairi_yuna since i forgot to put that in there

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I wonder what it does sound like,does the music sound the same as the Japanese one?Man,ever since I watched the KH2 Intro(which was last night)that song has been stuck in my head!

BeastlyKillaKreg

clearing this up: "passions" is a completely different song by utada hikaru. its on my ipod; i know. can u give me the link to where to find "passion" backwards? cuz i need to hear it.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
BeastlyKillaKreg said:
clearing this up: "passions" is a completely different song by utada hikaru. its on my ipod; i know. can u give me the link to where to find "passion" backwards? cuz i need to hear it.
I have all the Passion songs backwards, but I don't know how to upload things. :( Can someone tell me how?

Kiari

NarutoEXE said:
Since you heard it, can you tell us how it sounds? Does it sound kinda like Passion or is it completely different?

it's completely different

Ant123456

Yes, it's called Sanctuary and they say it comes out Febuary 22
no it says....."Her next Japanese single, "Keep Tryin'", is set for release on February 22, 2006 "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back