• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

passion (english)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Dark_Keyblade said:
i wish the name of the song stayed Passion in english. I don't really like the name sanctuary, but maybe it will fit the lyrics in english more.

Hopefully it will unlike Simple and Clean. >_> It didn't make sense at all really.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Lady Kairi said:
Original SoundTrack = OST. >.>
Thank you!
Dark_Keyblade said:
i wish the name of the song stayed Passion in english. I don't really like the name sanctuary, but maybe it will fit the lyrics in english more.
Sanctuary sounds interesting. More interesting than Passion.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
lord_xzsawq21 said:
Yes, it's called Sanctuary and they say it comes out Febuary 22.
umacopy3pi.jpg

^Oh, the sarcasm in the pic.

I believe you got Sanctuary mistaken with Keep Tryin'.

Hikki's Wiki Page said:
Her next Japanese single, "Keep Tryin'", is set for release on February 22, 2006.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
kingdom2917 said:
No, isn't Sanctuary suppose to come out the 22nd?
No, unless you have some sort of proof/evidence that Hikki/Toshiba-EMI said so.

Currently, there is no new info about Sanctuary. There are some magazine interviews coming up about her lastest single, so there's a real small chance they'll mention Sanctuary. If they do, I'll be glad to post it up.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
NarutoEXE said:
umacopy3pi.jpg

^Oh, the sarcasm in the pic.

Oh, well, I didnt get them mixed up, I heard someone else say that some time ago. The got it mixed up.

Kiari

i've already heard the english version of passion but when i foun it, it said passions by utada hikaru not sanctuary. i like the japenese version better though

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Kiari said:
i've already heard the english version of passion but when i foun it, it said passions by utada hikaru not sanctuary. i like the japenese version better though
Really? Where? Cause I dont believe you.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
^Yeah I agree
Kiari said:

Really you've heard. Well why wouldn't you post a link or something. Not just go, "oh I heard it" Seriously does that make since to you. Just to say something and not back it up. Not only would you be backing yourself up, but you'd be doing us all a favor so we can listen to it.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Keyblade Crystals said:
^Yeah I agree

Really you've heard. Well why wouldn't you post a link or something. Not just go, "oh I heard it" Seriously does that make since to you. Just to say something and not back it up. Not only would you be backing yourself up, but you'd be doing us all a favor so we can listen to it.
Whoo! Nice.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Kiari said:
Are you sure it's not that soap opera theme song? <.<

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
NarutoEXE said:

It says "japanese hit" not "english"... there's a difference right?

"Keep Tryin' " would be such a HORRID name for the theme of KH2! :( I mean, maybe if it were "Keep Trying" or "Keep it up" or something... Bleck!

I hope this one makes sense. Simple and Clean can make sense on its own, but uh-- not with the videogame!

Epilogue

killjoy princess
quitejaded said:

"Keep Tryin' " would be such a HORRID name for the theme of KH2! :( I mean, maybe if it were "Keep Trying" or "Keep it up" or something... Bleck!

I hope this one makes sense. Simple and Clean can make sense on its own, but uh-- not with the videogame!

Yeah, let's just hope that it won't come out all funky with lyrics that don't really make sense. <.<

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
quitejaded said:

Yeah, Keep Tryin' is a different album, not the name of the English Passion. That would suck.

NarutoEXE said:
Are you sure it's not that soap opera theme song? <.<
That opera thing was great!

No, it wasn't.

K

Kairi_MAX

Kiari said:
Gimme the link to the song!!!*drools*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back