• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

passion (english)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyKillaKreg

does anyone know when the english version of passion will come out (or if it is out, where to find it)? cuz i want to hear it. badly.

1948dragon_

yeah I wanted to hear that too, but I dont think we will be able to here it untill around kh2 gets realesed

E

Eclipse

in the passion discussion thread someone said it was supposed to be out the 16th or 20-sumthing of February..i'm guessing that's what utada hikaru said.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
lord... whatever the hell that is... could you give us some backup information to confirm what you said? Please and thanks

PristessYuna2005

lord_xzsawq21 said:
Yes, it's called Sanctuary and they say it comes out Febuary 22.

Yay! that means is going to come out on my birthday! turning 15! and the song passion coming out in english will be the most greatest birthday present for me!:p yay! r u sure it will come out in this day? i hope so!

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
PristessYuna2005 said:
Yay! that means is going to come out on my birthday! turning 15! and the song passion coming out in english will be the most greatest birthday present for me!:p yay! r u sure it will come out in this day? i hope so!
I'm not 100% sure, it might come out earlier! Or later....

Flawless664

PristessYuna2005 said:

yea just so u know the song Passion's english version "Sanctuary" won't come out till KH2 comes out. Sorry

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Flawless664 said:
yea just so u know the song Passion's english version "Sanctuary" won't come out till KH2 comes out. Sorry
Really? Where did you get this bit of info? Passion came out before Kingdom Hearts 2 did in Japan, did it not?

Wolffia

lord_xzsawq21 said:
What does OST mean?! :mad: Orange Staple Tape?! :mad:
I don't know. I think it supposed to stand for Orchestrated Sample or something like that. Correct me if i'm wrong, cause i seriously don't know.

Oh wait; dictionary.com says it stands for Original Soundtrack. ;P
lol. I know practically nothing about that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back