• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

passion english and playable kingdom hearts 2 demos kingdom hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rapidX

Website
www.myspace.com
Has passion the english song come out yet i heard that it coming out in 3 weeks there is also a kingdom hearts 2 demo out in game stores soon but not yet not sure when the date is allso i heard that Nea Zealand might have copy of kingdom hearts 2 in english i read about that some where.

Square Enix

Website
www.square-enix.com
New Zealand does not currently have available Kingdom Hearts 2 in any language (unless Internet purchased). Kingdom Hearts 2 will be available in the Australasian/Oceanic Region a few weeks after the US release.

dejah

:|
Is anybody else worried that !english passion isn't out yet?

i mean passion came out about a month before !japanese KH2 came out...

ah think it's gonna be delayed. :'(

dejah

haha. thats what i meant. sanctuary not being out yet is what's worrying. wouldn't the song be out a month before? the game could be delayed. :(

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
dejah said:
Is anybody else worried that !english passion isn't out yet?

i mean passion came out about a month before !japanese KH2 came out...

ah think it's gonna be delayed. :'(
Well, that was because Passion was used as a single so it had to come out to couple the release of KH2.

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

well...sorry..but it's not gonna be remember....if the writer of the song >> Utada Hikaru says its gonna be sanctuary...obviously she's gonna name the song whatever she wants..lol

PristessYuna2005

I'm going to be very upset and mad if they delay the game... because i been waiting 3 years for the game cause on jan 24 2004 i finished the game and i been waiting for it and looking around to find out news and if they delay it when were only 1 month from the game to come out, i'm swear i'll hijack a airplane and go to tokyo and talk to the director of Square-Enix co.! cause we all been waiting for that game! and also i want to hear Sora's older voice and "passion" in english! Dont disappoint me Square-Enix! u already got a good reputation so dont blow it!

-Alexa

dejah

wahhaha YEs!!!! ~~

release date is officiaaaaal. no more worries!! :D

B

BRAIG

sorry square-enix but u a lier

i have already posted about this please go to the thread i posted in

also square-enix is a fake username and should be deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.