• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
violent_anger said:
which song version is that? original, plant b reverse never ending sotry, which version?
It's a new FANMADE version. It's the original ~single version~ but half way through or so, it'll play the 'Hitoshirezu....My heart's a battleground....' and then continue with the song.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
violent_anger said:
if its 12 min long, then its never ending story, if its 30 min long, someone here made it
It's only 5 mins. and 6 secs. After this line "Jidai no utsuroi wo mite itai na" it goes, "Hitoshirezu...." then continues along with the song.

cue5c

Thank you so much! If you haven't seen the village of DDR you should. (Naruto vs. Kngdom Hearts!).

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
DESTATUS said:
yeah it comes out on either the 16 or the 22nd thanks
What comes out on February 22nd is Hikki's latest single: Keep Tryin'. The PV starts airing on the 15th of this month. Keep Tryin' also contains a B-Side which is called WINGS. And I'm pretty sure WINGS can't be Sanctuary since Hikki confirmed that it was to be called Sanctuary in a radio interview...unless she lied! =o

Rikkuk

Thats not hikari backwards! That simple and Clean! :p
And that is freaky!

Last edited:

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
^ yeah, it is. :] but NarutoEXE, when i posted that on the thread i made, people didnt like it. xD but its freaky though. i like how she says, utter sweet love

Insane hikari, its real. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back