• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
TwilightSoulKey said:
omg guys...the boulevard of broken dreams one is burning my ears. She cannot sing that song at all....dude i think im gonna cry. she should stick to j-pop....lol.
I don't think it was that bad. Although maybe she was a bit nervous, thinking, "OMG, my fans are gonna hear me say the f word!"

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
NarutoEXE said:
I don't think it was that bad. Although maybe she was a bit nervous, thinking, "OMG, my fans are gonna hear me say the f word!"

LMAO, I was listenning to the song while I was reading your post and she said it XD she wasn't very good though IMO

Whispered.Hope

Whee, I was wondering about that live version when I heard about it. Thanks for putting it up ^^ Gotta listen to it.

quitejaded said:
After listening to Utada for a while I conclude that

aozora = blue

no shita de = beneath

Am I right? What does no shita de mean literally?

Aosora [青空] is actually just mixing 'aoi', which means 'blue', and 'sora', which is 'sky', together. As NarutoEXE stated, it does mean blue sky.

'no shita de' does mean beneath ^^ Alone, 'shita' means below, but when placed in a sentence, contructed as '(...no) shita ni/de', it means beneath. Hoped that helped.

Rikkuk

WOW!!! I finally found a way to watch the live passion/broken dreams video and WOW! I love it!!! Utada Hikaru just amazed me-i mean the way she talks in Japanese and then sings English just amazes me!
And passion was beautiful. Great-worth the time figuring out my stupid computer. ;P

Whispered.Hope

I don't get it...I didn't hear any profanity xD Where was it? But I didn't think Hikki sang Boulevard Of Broken Dreams that badly, either. 'Course, I never heard the original, but it was good for what it was.

starvingsoul

thats amazes me..i haven't heard here say the f word yet. or is it i'm a dummy. rofl. o wells.time to listen to it carefully. i'm going to prepay for the release this week. itwill be much easier. plus my ebedge card expires this month haha.. better use the money huh. i was told that they were also pre-ordering the Soundtrack too,but thats all i heard. so i'll let ya guy know if i find out n e thing. jaa. mata nee.

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Whispered.Hope said:
I don't get it...I didn't hear any profanity xD Where was it? But I didn't think Hikki sang Boulevard Of Broken Dreams that badly, either. 'Course, I never heard the original, but it was good for what it was.

1:44 seconds into the songs the lyrics are:

Read between the lines
Whats F*cked up
and everythings alright

^^ I love you Hikki! <3

Dechiet_Kiseki

Just wanted to say great links NarutoEXE! This is great *swoons after listening to Passion on loop*

I love Utada Hikaru! She's a really gifted singer. I really like her song, Be My Last for haru no yuki too. Ahh.. Such a pretty song. :)

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
RUMOR ALERT!!!!
RUMOR ALERT!!!!
RUMOR ALERT!!!!
BELIEVE AT OWN RISK!!!!!

Passion English title: Sanctuary
Sanctuary release date: 2.22.06

Sanctuary is believed to be released as a B-Side to Hikki's next single, Keep Tryin'; just like how S&C was released as a B-Side to COLORS.

RetroJapan from U-O said:
Also, a late February single would be ideal for having the English version of "Passion" (which is rumored to be titled "Sanctuary"), since the North American version of Kingdom Hearts II comes out in March...

RetroJapan from U-O said:
You have to remember these are all still rumors; but it seems as though Hikaru mentioned in one (or more?) of her recent radio interviews that there is an English version of Passion in existence, and that it's titled "Sanctuary"... Someone on a Japanese forum posted about it about a week or so ago...

So yeah, I wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet, but hopefully we'll find out soon if in fact these rumors are true :)

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
If these rumors are proved wrong later in Feb., I give everyone the right to shoot me. XD We'll probably get a confirmation of it tomorrow since the Passion Internet Live ends like in 8-9 hours and EMI will be able to post up some news about Keep Tryin'. Remember, these are RUMORS! BELIEVE AT OWN RISK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back