• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Well, with Exodus, she was able to show a side of Hikki we've never seen: a more sexual side. Oh, and I'll upload the Passion PV tomorrow, or you can download it at KHU.

(This is becoming a Hikki + Passion discussion thread. XD )

EDIT: Passion ~During the Battle~ FANMADE remix by FinalHikari of U-O.net
YSI
MU

Last edited:

OneTopJob6

That doesn't sound anything like a remix to me... Just the intro had the piano part mixed in.

I think I may have a shot at a remix myself... no promises though.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Well, it's just the ~ATB~ beginning and the "My heart's a battleground" part added in to the single version. The remixer actually wanted it be like a 3-4 minute song and not a 6+ minute song.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
Well, with Exodus, she was able to show a side of Hikki we've never seen: a more sexual side.

True, but some of the songs kinda threw me off abit. And I have a question, im not sure but didn't MTV advertise her exodus Cd during their "10 to the hour" thing?

PassionRiku

Awards
I wasn't able to view the music video becuase the file had expired. but, it sounds awsome!

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
i looked up kh2 themes and the results were BoA- Be The One..and i REALLY hope that's not the english song for it..i listened to it and it sounds like a britney spears song..i watched the opening fro kh2 and the passion song is so beautiful and it syncs w/ the motions..so i hope they don't make a different opening or song! cuz the opening right now is PERFECT

peece owt----kupo

chasingdusk

This question has probably come up before, but I'll ask anyway. ^_^
Now that the opening FMV has been released and we all know that it was set to the japanese version of Passion do you think that when it's released in NA that the FMV will be set to the english version of Passion?
I'll be slightly disappointed if they do, because I think it's perfect the way it is.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
This probably sounds really n00bish, but seeing as how the language is going to be different, will they have to alter the song so that the English words fit to the video? I noticed on the first KH opening video, Simple and Clean is a lot faster than when it is played on the soundtrack.

Teh Shanno

It takes a really nice person to be able to take time out and get downloads like this for people. I truly appreciate the fact that you offered up downloads for Passion, NarutoEXE! ^_^

*worships* <3

Last edited:

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
finding_twilight said:
This probably sounds really n00bish, but seeing as how the language is going to be different, will they have to alter the song so that the English words fit to the video? I noticed on the first KH opening video, Simple and Clean is a lot faster than when it is played on the soundtrack.
Well, the S&C that played during the KH opening FMV was "S&C Planit B remix", that's why it was faster than the original one. I think the lyrics for the English version will work well with the KH2 opening FMV or else they wouldn't have did that idea for the FMV if it wouldn't work for both versions of the song.

Chazzard Hazzard

Website
wwwfinalrest-online.net
NarutoEXE said:
Well, the S&C that played during the KH opening FMV was "S&C Planit B remix", that's why it was faster than the original one. I think the lyrics for the English version will work well with the KH2 opening FMV or else they wouldn't have did that idea for the FMV if it wouldn't work for both versions of the song.
wow.. you're really obsessed with this so called song Passion.

Jampsa

Does anybody else here have all 3 versions of Passion, `cause I sure do and I like the remix the most because it has the more rockish type of thinggy in middle of the song (that part where Utada sings:"My heart is a battle ground")

Rikkuk

Yes i do, and I'm sure NarutoEXE has all three versions and more fanmade remix's. I like The original Passion the best i think....

And Chazzard Hazzard-So what if he is-the song is great and so is Utada. What's wrong with him likeing it alot?

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Chazzard Hazzard said:
wow.. you're really obsessed with this so called song Passion.
You'll be obsessed too once Passion English comes out. XD

EDIT: Just a folder of a bunch of Passion stuff I have. If you download this file, please say thank you! Remember to support Hikki and buy the Passion single!
YSI
MU

Contents:

-Remixes:
Passion extended version (FANMADE by SakuraDropsX3)
Passion -Planit T remix- (FANMADE by Mikie)
Passion -Story Never Ending- (FANMADE by Mikie)
Passion _During_the_Battle_ (FANMADE by FinalHikari)

-Official Stuff:
Passion ~single version~
Passion ~after the battle~
Passion ~opening version~
Passion ~orchestral version~

-Reverse clips:
45 second clip of where it says "I need more affection than you know."
38 second clip of where she says "I need two/true emotion."

Last edited:

PassionRiku

Awards
If I am obsessed now, I can't imagine what I will be like when english does come out.
Do we know who is going to sing the english version?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=28858664

Here is the music video for passion. It sounds much better then in the game. Richer

Anyone know if this can be found for dowload?

THANKYOU! For the dowloads! I can have my favorite song 12 times!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back