• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
why is it sooooooooooo sad, but beautiful, passion really fit for kh2. it makes me sooooooo sad cuz well i don't want to talk about it. what if ti's the part when sora and kairi reunites then they do the luv scene and they have to run with that music. it does fit. what if it's somewhere towards the end it has to be with a sora and kairi seen. man just thinking about it makes me sooooooooooo sad. it's just tooo perfact and sad. it's not like any other games.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
So this is what Nomura meant by the songs really fitting in with KH2. ATB does seem like it would fit with the ending.

S'SH of LIGHT said:
its sounds so sad this might hint a sad ending to kh2
at the end when its just the musical it might be ment for the credaits
true.

Whispered.Hope

ATB fits even more because the last paragraph is not sung in it, where the translation seems to be messing it up when comparing it to KH. It really does fit nicely now.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Since Nomura said Passion will go well with KH2, this means the ending of KH2 will probably be sad and short. And the instrumental will probably be replayed over and over again during the credits (since it's usually at least 3-5 mins).

pap64

I agree with what everyone has said about the song. It sounds VERY sad...There is very little music playing, the piano keys are sad and melancholy and Utada is singing with a lot of feeling and emotion...I just can't picture a happy or emotional scene with that in the background... :(

Maybe the song has to do with BHK and/or Namine...In one of the scans it did state that BHK's story was going to be really sad and heartbreaking. And I believe them, Square said that FFX was going to be most tragic and sad of the FF series and everyone knows how that ended...

Or maybe...someone dies at the end? ... :_(

-pap64

zbo3190

At End Earth, having a three-way with Shiina and X
pap64 said:
I agree with what everyone has said about the song. It sounds VERY sad...There is very little music playing, the piano keys are sad and melancholy and Utada is singing with a lot of feeling and emotion...I just can't picture a happy or emotional scene with that in the background... :(

Maybe the song has to do with BHK and/or Namine...In one of the scans it did state that BHK's story was going to be really sad and heartbreaking. And I believe them, Square said that FFX was going to be most tragic and sad of the FF series and everyone knows how that ended...

Or maybe...someone dies at the end? ... :_(

-pap64

well maybe...:)

KayradeMashi

*Attempting the 12,000th try to steath into S-E He
I love this version. Its so sad and emotional. I would type more about the song, but all i'm going to say is that this is a wonderful song *nods*

And my gut feeling is telling me that nor Sora or BHK is gonna be alive in the end...man what a twist that'll be. *breaks out the tissue*

Whispered.Hope

First you take away my BHK, and now Sora? xD Next will be Riku! -dies- M-maybe it'll just show flashbacks at the end, and that's why it's sad...? -doesn't want anyone to die-

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Wow. This song is really good but it sounds so sad. Just listening to it makes me wanna cry. I don't wanna think that something bad is gonna happen to someone. :(

...But the song is still cool. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back