• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!!

I adore this song! I can't say that it's better than Simple and Clean because personally, I can't compare Simple and Clean to any other songs (it's just that holy XD) but Passion is gonna be good and I'm sure that the English version will be just as great.

The music video is so pretty I adore it, especially the beginning. Hikki, you pwn.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing

wow are we listening to the same song here i mean i thought it sucked as$ it doesn't even compare to simple and clean not that i was expecting it to be the same but i hated it I didn't like the rythem or anything, im sorry i expected way better than that im really dissapointed:(

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing

im just not into this song i don't know why i just don't like it and im dissapointed i don't know what this will sound like in kh2 but i hope its better the more i get used to it

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

Well, when I first heard the song, which was only a 40 second clip, I kinda disliked it, it had sounded a bit weird. After a while of listening to just the clip, it kinda caught on.

Last edited:
D

Dexter

Good find NarutoEXE!...Oh i have a question?

How does the song sound like b/c i have a "!REAL SUCKY!" computer, it takes hours and hours untill it can just download a quater of it..........

~Anyways *cool-io* find!!!~
NatrouEXE!!!!!!!.............................................( an gives ~REP~ point)

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

I'm wondering if I should spoil it for you. If you want me to, then you're gonna kinda have to be a fan of Utada Hikaru for me to easily spoil it for you.

zbo3190

At End Earth, having a three-way with Shiina and X

NarutoEXE said:
I have recieved thank-yous from the following and they will recieve Passion(English version) via PM if it isn't on any other sites and I'm able to get it. This way I won't have leechers following me.

zbo3190
Hokage
LoyalSubject
DrkNessOfHeart
xmitzoo
KingBlade
Rioraku
Oliver
GrandMaster_Chris
Yanos_Darkspawn
Sora_The_Bearer
Whispered.Hope
Oblivin&Othkeepr
Chosenoneknuckles
T-S
ultimate7777
Rikkuk
Love Believer_x
KayradeMashi
FrAnZkOoL
cam ron 77
evilwaluigi
Chrono_X
miyuki-_-
Ansem/Sephy
Golden Shine
chasingdusk
Dark Essence
rpg master

YAY!!! AGAIN THANX NARUTOEXE!!!!
I REALY LOVE YOU!!!:D

Whispered.Hope

khinfomaster said:
Is the opening theme or just a music vid?:confused:

I'm rather confused myself about what you're asking. The song itself is the opening theme to Kingdom Hearts II. The music video is not the actual opening FMV, if that's what you're saying o_O

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com

fantasygurl1227 said:
im just not into this song i don't know why i just don't like it and im dissapointed i don't know what this will sound like in kh2 but i hope its better the more i get used to it

I liked the song. It has more poetic feeling to it, and when you see it in kh2 you'll see that it fits perfectly because kh2 is a darker game. It'll take time for it to grow on you, but it will.

thnx again NarutoExE

Zearth

Ashy to Classy

oh......damn. Well thanks person who made the thread. It reminds me of the theme to that one show on G4 about those flying machines.

D

Dexter

When u listen to *PASSION* do ya feel, that it spiols the theme of kh ta yu?

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

Not to me, maybe for Utada Hikaru's next single but not for the game. If it was the English version, yes major spoils for me but it's NOT the English version and only the Japanese version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back