• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kel_Droma

Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!!

Passion was alright I though the first three minutes that something was missing but didnt know what maybe it was the fact that I didnt understand japanese cuz it sounded like it blurred together but the last minute or so was different I enjoyed that part. Maybe it is because it was kinda repetive through the whole song cuz of the blurring thing but overall I think it will be cool when I can fully understand the meaning the song intends. because i couldnt get it from the music cuz of the tropical drum thing but the lyrics sounded sad when she sang.

C

cam ron 77

You found the full version? O_O oh man, i'm not going to listen to it till march because i have to many spoilers in me, (hey, i wanna save something for the game! LOL) but this is definatly a great find. I"m gonna go and download it anyway, i can't control myself, thanks for the links NarutoEXE. (LOL, you leechers need to come say thank you!) but again, great find, and i'm planning on joining that site, I think Hikki's a great singer and i want to support her music. What is it called again? Utada....online?

4 months till kh2....seeing this video gets me so pumped up xD lol

Whispered.Hope

Hmm, it was intentionally blended together. Several layers of English with some Japanese. 'Tis a sad song, and Hikki surely did show passion when she sang it.

evilwaluigi

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh ive been waiting for the full version for so long hehehehehehe Thanks alot Naruto EXE!

note: passion is not in english (yet)

Last edited:

Whispered.Hope

Golden Shine said:
WAit.. is it in english? sorry if this has already been asked.

No, no, it's in Japanese ^__^ There are just parts in the song that have several layers of English on top of each other.

M

miyuki-_-

the song is super thank you very much

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com

in my opinion this is much better than simple and clean. for some reason the song sounds more mature if u kno wat im talking about

chasingdusk

Thank you so much!

But...but....!!!! *fights internal battle* I want to watch it and hear it but..I just can't! B/c I feel like I will be spoiled when I watch the opening FMV in KH2 and not get that "overly excited, butterfly feeling" that I got when I watched the opening of KH.

*sobs*

Ansem/Sephy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST . . . FIND . . . SOMETHING TO FLAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S MY WORST FEAR REALISED: A NON-FLAMABLE TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THA . . . THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GASP* (this is truly a dark moment)

Last edited:

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

The only English lyrics in the Japanese version are some REVERSED lyrics and a line she says towards the end. You can go see the lyrics at this page. And for now, no one can join U-O because we don't want any leechers to come and make the site explode from all the Passion downloads.

chasingdusk said:
Thank you so much!

But...but....!!!! *fights internal battle* I want to watch it and hear it but..I just can't! B/c I feel like I will be spoiled when I watch the opening FMV in KH2 and not get that "overly excited, butterfly feeling" that I got when I watched the opening of KH.

*sobs*

Well, if you get the Japanese version of the game, this shall be considered a spoiler. But if you get the English version of the game, it's a semi-spoiler since you're only getting the beat from it.

Last edited:

Whispered.Hope

chasingdusk said:
I feel like I will be spoiled when I watch the opening FMV in KH2 and not get that "overly excited, butterfly feeling" that I got when I watched the opening of KH.

Well, if there's going to be an English version, it'll be different, like 'Simple and Clean' and 'Hikari', ne? ^^ Except the beat will probably stay the same. >__>; Still, I'll hold out if you feel that way. It's not so bad waiting.

chasingdusk

Whispered.Hope said:
Well, if there's going to be an English version, it'll be different, like 'Simple and Clean' and 'Hikari', ne? ^^ Except the beat will probably stay the same. >__>; Still, I'll hold out if you feel that way. It's not so bad waiting.

Ha ha ha, yea. I clicked on the link at kh2.co.uk that lead me to filefront to download it and I was seriously torn between really, really wanting to watch it and thinking, "You're going to ruin it for yourself, damnit!" Luckily, I went with the latter option and am going to wait.....for four frickin' months!! *sigh*

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

chasingdusk said:
Ha ha ha, yea. I clicked on the link at kh2.co.uk that lead me to filefront to download it and I was seriously torn between really, really wanting to watch it and thinking, "You're going to ruin it for yourself, damnit!" Luckily, I went with the latter option and am going to wait.....for four frickin' months!! *sigh*

Be patient, cause you'll get to have the feeling of listening to the song for the first time.

Whispered.Hope

I think I'll still find it new when I watch the opening FMV. The scenes on the screen will make the song brand new because it gives it new meaning. Just what I think anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back