• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Re: Pa-Pa-Pa PASSION!!!!

...oh no! its ganna take too long now i have to wait till tomorrow curses foiled again. -_- ure still the best narutoexe

btw welcome to the forums oliver

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards

Dude, I like lurve you know Just not in the way you're thinking! I am going to listen to this liek all night and maybe tomorrow night once again I lurve you fo sho homeboy!

Yanos_Darkspawn

Thank you very much NarutoEXE.
Long live to Hikki!
Long live to Nomura!
Long live Passion, burn us all with your power!

Last edited:

Sora_The_Bearer

I'm a newbie! So dont hurt me, please if this post is weird.. O_O Thanks alot! I just finished downloading it and its awesome. I love the rhythm and the beat to the whole song, Hikaru sounds so emo while she's singing it, and it just really sounds great ^_^. Thanks again, you rock

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards

Oh you're on Utada Online, so am I, I was but then left awhile back.

Whispered.Hope

Wow. Just...wow. I thought the 40-sec preview was amazing...that just blew me away. Passion really is an awesome song. I loved the video. Murr, can't get over how cool this song is. I didn't expect any of this to be out so soon. Thanks so much for all the uploading. Now I'm craving Kingdom Hearts II even more now.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

And the 16 guests who are reading this thread to "leech off of" then I suggest you join these forums and thank me before I feel unappreciated and take the Passion links off since all these Passion files aren't even on the official KHI site. <_<

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards

Kid you deserve some rep for this, in fact I'll give you some right now!

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

I don't really think I deserve some rep from people who have thanked me, but for those who didn't, reps who be nice. Plus, I've got like 98 downloads for the Passion mp3 file, and only like 10 of those downloaders posted a thank you. The other 88 or so should say thank you somehow.

Last edited:

louis

sorry, to say but i think simple and clean is better then passion and i hope it is still in the game

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net

If I ever get the English version of Passion, I'm wondering if I should post it or not since there are leechers who don't say thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back