• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion craze

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
I just want to know if passion has grown on anybody. The first time i listen to that song it didn't strike me as being addictive. But the more i listen to it the more it grows on me. When i'm daydreaming on the bus, or when i'm dozing of in school i catch myself humming the tune. I can't get it out of my head. Is anybody else like this or am i the only one?:eek:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Same here! Thought that it wasn't so good, but after I listened to it more, it became stuck in my head! And now it's really nice to listen to! I like the beat! So ur not the only one, coz there's me too! hehe!

Aros123

The same thing happened to me. At first I didn'tl like it that much but the more I heard it the more addictive it became. This song is differernt from what I expected

Whispered.Hope

I actually liked it the first time I heard it in the 40-second preview. And now that I heard the full version, I know my insticts were right about 'Passion' being a great song.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
don't like it hasn't grown on me either my fav will still be Simple and Clean guess cause it had more to do with the game maybe Passion will when I hear it in English

YoshiAngemon

Well, at least it didn't effect me. I'm listening to the Theme for "Shadow the Hedgehog." That and "All Hail Shadow!"

*2*Tosty

The song's alright, i'm still having trouble pictureing it at the credits at the end of the game. I don'T really know if it fit's the game as well as Simple and clean. Though I wonder, will they do a remix like the planetb remix of simple and clean.

Whispered.Hope

The Single version of Passion won't be the one to play during the credits. I think it's easy for everyone to see Simple and Clean working for KH because they understand it and seen it in action with the FMV and everything.

Rikkuk

unknown_boy said:
I just want to know if passion has grown on anybody. The first time i listen to that song it didn't strike me as being addictive. But the more i listen to it the more it grows on me. When i'm daydreaming on the bus, or when i'm dozing of in school i catch myself humming the tune. I can't get it out of my head. Is anybody else like this or am i the only one?:eek:

I feel the same!
I keep on singing the part in backwards first-then I start humming the whole song to myself-the more I listen the more I like it.

I really can't wait to hear the after the battle version! And i can't wait until the english version comes out.
I wonder if Utadas recording it now....or just thinking up the lyrics...

Rikkuk

*2*Tosty said:
The song's alright, i'm still having trouble pictureing it at the credits at the end of the game. I don'T really know if it fit's the game as well as Simple and clean. Though I wonder, will they do a remix like the planetb remix of simple and clean.

Sorry about the double post but they probably won't play this version of Passion they will probably play the After The Battle version which is said to be slower and maybe with piano. I'm not sure though.
I mean this song seems like they could put it in the beginning or sumthing, but your right not the end.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I totally know what you're talking about. I know I sound like a preppy loser right now but dude...the song has totally grown onto me! The first time I heard it I was like: WTH? I like Simple and Clean better. However, I started listening to it more because I was curious. And now surprisingly I find myself listening to it during free periods at school, when I get home, or playing it over in my head. I like the song and I hope I don't get tired of it by the time the game comes out. I think the reason I keep on listening to it is because I'm curious what Square-Enix is going to do with it.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Rikkuk said:
I feel the same!
I keep on singing the part in backwards first-then I start humming the whole song to myself-the more I listen the more I like it.

I really can't wait to hear the after the battle version! And i can't wait until the english version comes out.
I wonder if Utadas recording it now....or just thinking up the lyrics...

Hikki been wrote the lyrics for the English version. She had said she wrote the English version first, and then the Japanese version. Right now, the only thing she's probably recording are the Passion performances for upcoming TV performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back