• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Party Pleasers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Bullshit you can't.

Maybe I'm just weird, but we did a combination. Talked, swam, trampoline, hide and seek, wished for alcohol/drugs but certain people were busy, watched some movies.

You can treat the girls like friends instead of strange creatures that have totally different interests than you.

I stand corrected.

I hadn't even really thought of that to tell you the truth. I would've suggested swimming but he ruled that out with the fact that it's going to be cold as nuts.

And you can talk, that's always an option, but it just doesn't seem like you should have a party just to "talk".

And watching movies is meh, it's basically just talking with a distraction.

Good ideas though, I will admit. My own personal opinions just get in the way :D

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
either that or do chores, lmao!

Who would want to do chores at a party? Unless it was a requirement for him or something, then that'd be out of the question. Unless you can play games. Teamwork games. Not technically 'teamwork' but you know games that involves team. If that's even fair.

As for my own suggestion: I was going to say board games but seeing how there's alot of people, that wouldn't work out.

Sorry I have nothing else right now. If I do, I'd tell you.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
If you have rockband, whip that shit out. It entertains all at parties. And if you get drunk it's very very entertaining.

frisson

Silver Member
The ratio must be balanced, or slightly in favor of girls. Because you seem to have so many already (usually the other way around) I guess this one occasion it couldn't hurt to invite some guys, so people don't get the wrong idea. But then again who cares.

Line the floor with bubble wrap; it makes things interesting.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
okay, well i managed to invite four guys. i'm prolly gonna leave it at that but i could invite two more. i have decide who i care about more lol.

if i do that it looks like 19 girls and 6 guys plus me. i guess thats not too bad of a ratio. but thats only invited, and im guessing some will say they cant make it.

most guys are just so dull....and boring....and dumb. no offense to most of you though. you're all prolly just the kind of guys that i would enjoy hanging out with.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
A party with all girls hosted by a single guy sounds like a challenge, especially without drugs. Way I see it you should just try to make a casual gathering with a few drinks (if there is drinking involved) with some good background music etc. If things get a bit more exciting get some stupid but fin drinking / general games going.

A

Azrael

so my birthday is coming up this month and i plan on having a party. for the past couple of years, its been kinda the same thing every year. i guess thats not necessarily a bad thing, but its not really great either.

so any suggestions for party activities? things that you've done at your party that everyone has enjoyed?

NOTE: i expect to have 10-20 people there (all girls, i realized that the few guys i even talk to, i talk to them less than the girls that i dont even talk to that much. and i figure it would be better to have all girls than most girls and two or three guys)

please don't suggest drugs lol.

Drugs and alcohol. 7 minutes in Heaven. All girls? You a playa.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Bit of a shit suggestion but if you're looking for something a bit different, make it a themed party. Not necessarily fancy dress but maybe something a bit different. I once went to a party where the theme was the Navy, and a lot of girls dressed up as sailors. It was pretty cool. From that you can have activities relating to the theme.

A

Azrael

Bit of a shit suggestion but if you're looking for something a bit different, make it a themed party. Not necessarily fancy dress but maybe something a bit different. I once went to a party where the theme was the Navy, and a lot of girls dressed up as sailors. It was pretty cool. From that you can have activities relating to the theme.

Hazing and gang rape ftw. Cool idea brah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back