• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Party Members In Future Games

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I always found that KH1 had the best use of the party member system. Visually, it sucked not having every character on the field, but the choice and more RPG elements in KH1 made it feel more relevant who was with you (especially for characters like Jack Skellington, Ariel, and Peter Pan). In KH2, the party members seemed to matter less, especially because you could swap them around on the field (which was a cool feature). With KH3, you get every party member on the field, which makes the game even easier since they can all have potions to heal you and they will all do damage (unless you set them not to heal/attack - but that's making the game harder for yourself which you shouldn't have to).

Back in the KH1 days, I did prefer the more RPG vibe it gave off where a simple choice of party member made the experience feel a bit different. Do you think that they should work on making the party system better moving forward? Or do you rather it as is, where you'll be fine with Donald and Goofy (maybe don't even need them)? You can literally give Donald/Goofy/Disney party members Strength/Defense/Magic Ups, but who will do that over giving it to Sora?

Somnus cealum

Awards
REALLY?? i felt like in kh2 and 3 that the party members was really useful with the links and stuff, always thought kh1 party members was not useful and they dont really help you. but thats just me. and the power ups i used them on sora cus hes the only person i think that needs them...

I always found that KH1 had the best use of the party member system. Visually, it sucked not having every character on the field, but the choice and more RPG elements in KH1 made it feel more relevant who was with you (especially for characters like Jack Skellington, Ariel, and Peter Pan). In KH2, the party members seemed to matter less, especially because you could swap them around on the field (which was a cool feature). With KH3, you get every party member on the field, which makes the game even easier since they can all have potions to heal you and they will all do damage (unless you set them not to heal/attack - but that's making the game harder for yourself which you shouldn't have to).

Back in the KH1 days, I did prefer the more RPG vibe it gave off where a simple choice of party member made the experience feel a bit different. Do you think that they should work on making the party system better moving forward? Or do you rather it as is, where you'll be fine with Donald and Goofy (maybe don't even need them)? You can literally give Donald/Goofy/Disney party members Strength/Defense/Magic Ups, but who will do that over giving it to Sora?
also i like that gif u have of xion and namine talking at destiny beach. thats one of my fave interactions in kh3. also how to put ur own gif or thing under ur reply??

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
REALLY?? i felt like in kh2 and 3 that the party members was really useful with the links and stuff, always thought kh1 party members was not useful and they dont really help you. but thats just me. and the power ups i used them on sora cus hes the only person i think that needs them...

also i like that gif u have of xion and namine talking at destiny beach. thats one of my fave interactions in kh3. also how to put ur own gif or thing under ur reply??
I mean the party members were just there in KH2 and 3 (to me). I actually felt like I had to care about them in KH1 and care about who I brought along. Whether it was trinities, or access to locations (Aladdin/Peter Pan), or especially for battle. Tarzan can heal you at a point in the game when no one has cure. Ursula's boss fight needs more magic users, so having Donald/Ariel was strategically better.

KH2/3 didn't have anything like that. Most of the time I would just take all the items from the Disney party member then sell it or give it to myself or Donald/Goofy.

If you want to add a GIF, you go to your profile and open the signature tab. You can add images there.

Somnus cealum

Awards
I mean the party members were just there in KH2 and 3 (to me). I actually felt like I had to care about them in KH1 and care about who I brought along. Whether it was trinities, or access to locations (Aladdin/Peter Pan), or especially for battle. Tarzan can heal you at a point in the game when no one has cure. Ursula's boss fight needs more magic users, so having Donald/Ariel was strategically better.

KH2/3 didn't have anything like that. Most of the time I would just take all the items from the Disney party member then sell it or give it to myself or Donald/Goofy.

If you want to add a GIF, you go to your profile and open the signature tab. You can add images there.
oh i understand, i hope in kh4 they do that. that would be cool.

and thank you for telling me how to do that:)

Back