• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Party Members in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanide Sprinkle

In all the screenshots of battle's its always Terra or Ven fighting by themselves with no support characters. Do you think this will be the case for the whole game or that you will get supporting characters liek Donald Goofy and exclusive world characters?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe. Or guest members that you can't directly control like a party member. This game seems to be centering on individuality and 358/2 Days is the one with the party members. But maybe. We haven't seen enough of the game yet.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Since we havent seen Part Members in the scans or videos, i doubt it. But the game is still in progress so, hey. its possible.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh i swore it was so many, one of the areas looks just like it but anyway, Its fine with me the support characrers did nothing to begin with

Auron did. Him and Riku were the best supports that actually helped out. And the Beast.

I kinda do hope for a few support chara's. It would be so boring without there being one annoying thing that dies during boss battles.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Auron did. Him and Riku were the best supports that actually helped out. And the Beast.

I kinda do hope for a few support chara's. It would be so boring without there being one annoying thing that dies during boss battles.

Their healing abilities are good too. Riku always saved us from death.

Macabre

Gold Member
Maybe temporary party members.

Or maybe BBS won't have any party members,temporary or permanent.
The player will have to fight and explore alone.

But if there are party members,then I think Beast,Leon,Young Hercules and Prince Phillip will be some of them.

Rix

:)
Awards
I doubt there will be any pary members since we haven't seen any yet. I don't know how much a PSP can handle so maybe it can't handle party members?

Sexy Angel
If there were party members, you couldnt support them, they would do their own thing, like Axel from KH2......

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
well i really wouldnt like too play with party members cause well i thought they got in the way unless they were helpful

Rix

:)
Awards
hmmmm.. I think what CHARGE said is most likely.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I agree with Charge as well. I also think that it will in very rare instances. I do feel that the few times Terra and Ven (and possibly Aqua if her story is the 3rd Scenario) could team up when in those situations where they cross paths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back