• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Party members 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiant

I was wondering, we've seen that roxas will go on missions with Xaldin, Xigbar, Axel, Xion and probably Demyx. But what about the others? Do you guys think we we'll go on missions with other members, like the ones who died in CoM?
I'd really like to see a mission with Zexion (though I doubt he would team up with Roxas).
And there is also Saix, he seems to hate Roxas, but they will have a lot of time to go on missions together.
And would Xemnas go on a mission with anybody? Maybe he'll be a party member in the beginning, if the game starts when he found Roxas.
And by the way, hello. I'm new here :D

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
All Org. members (bar Xion) should be playable/party members.

*Welcome to KHI! ^_^*

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I believe he'll have at least one mission with each member of the Organization.

You say Saix seems to hate Roxas, yet we've seen Roxas go on missions with Saix. I doubt they'd let fake emotions get in the way of their missions. At least not Saix or Xemnas.

Ienzo_VI

Thats true, but it will be interesting to see how roxas interacts with the other members while on missions (larxene and zexion especially).

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I would love to see Marluxia and Roxas on a mission together. I actually had a dream about this:

Marluxia and Roxas were in the underworld and they fought cerberus. They could do a limit called "Deadly Spiral" it was similar to the limit with Auron in KH2. When they returned to the castle they parted ways. Marluxia and Larxene were discussing Roxas's strength an planned to bring him to their side after they got control of Sora.

It was a really cool dream.

The Enchanted

Interesting.

Anyway, to answer the topic poster's question, all Org. members theoretically serve on missions with Roxas.
Though, Xemans mostly likely won't as his high status allows to not participate in missions.

Now, all the CoM members technically will be limited to a certain point in the Story, as they leave TWTNW to Castle Oblivion and as such, won't serve on missions anymore.

Xango99

hmm..that sounds like a nice fan fic...hopefully something like that could occur in the game.

or how about Roxas teaming up with Luxord in the Wonderland and Luxord flirts with the queen of hearts..lol

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Lol! Luxord and the queen of hearts xDD, I imaginate marly gossip all day with larx XDDD (maybe gossips about their plans? xD)
and Saix beeing like roxas malfoy o_o, I imaginate that, Xigbar, demy and Axel seems to be Like Roxas Drunky pals XD, as seen in kh II all of them seem to be worried about roxas

Aluminumticket

Lol! Luxord and the queen of hearts xDD, I imaginate marly gossip all day with larx XDDD (maybe gossips about their plans? xD)
and Saix beeing like roxas malfoy o_o, I imaginate that, Xigbar, demy and Axel seems to be Like Roxas Drunky pals XD, as seen in kh II all of them seem to be worried about roxas

Roxas Malfoy...?

*Epic Mental Image*

Aluminumticket

Yah, you know, Kinda like HARRY POTTER XDDD, Roxas the new kid, xemnas seems intrested on his kingdom key, xemnas fugets about saix, saix get revenge trating bad to poor roxy T.T Things like those xDDD

Axel's Ron, right? And Vexen can be Hermione.

Demyx is Nevil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back