• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original ► PARTY AT NOEL'S PLACE!—wait what? (Grand BattleParty)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
ALRIGHT! Cressies I summon you! *Summons about 50 little crescents in front uve' me*

Gentle-Crescents, and ahem, Lady-Crescents. A party is about invoke in here, and we'll be giving our guests the most epic time. I want Chaos. Understood?

doorbell rings

*whispers to my minions*

We'll be raiding the punch bowl at 12.

ALRIGHT CRESSIES. LETS GIVE THEM A SHOW!

Noel

Awards
Oh gosh. The eternal dreamer, the Canon Queen, and Original King came to the party early. *whispers to my Cressies in secret*

Welcome to the party everyone! I hope you're making yourselves comfortable. I suppose you don't mind we start playing our first game early?

*Unveils a giant Crescent Robot equipped with every weapon til' kingdom come*

The game is to devour this guy right here! Have fun!!

*laughs maniacally*

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
hello people... in honor of our wonderful occasion, one of the veterans has arrived. I also brought brownies. -holds up a big pan of brownies-

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
*falls through the ceiling and lands on a cushy chair* Windows are old fashion these days. All about deem ceilings. *smiles* Well, well, aren't you such a gracious host, Noel. -holds a plastic grocery bag full of eggnog and custard* I brought these.

*stares openly in shock and points at Crescent Robot* Wait... we have to eat that thing?! *stands protectively in front of the punch bowl* My poor stomach is going to suffer. *grabs some cinnamon rolls and starts throwing them at the robot* I refuse to eat you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back