• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>>Parts Of You?<<

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Ok, i don't know whether a thread like this has been made yet....^-^;
[No flaming in this thread]

Ok, we already know that losing apart of yourself does something right? Eg, Someone loses their heart and becomes a heartless. And when the Soul and Body are left behind, they begin to move about on their own, becoming a nobody. What would happen should you lose your physical self [ your body ] and your heart and soul were to merge? What would happen if a soul leaves, and the body and heart are left behind??

Elements associated with it aswell??

Heartless -- Darkness
Nobodies -- Twilight
??? -- Light

You -- ...you're you...

^This is just a theory that i was wondering about.

Anyhoo...

I have read posts before, people have been wondering what would happen if the heart and body should merge, or should the person lose physical appearance and their soul and heart would merge.
>>Post comments?

Last edited by a moderator:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think if the body were just empty,death would occur and the game never clarified if death would just destroy the heart and soul...I made a post about this a few days ago but yours seems better where you incorporate beings to the new forms of what could be created from merging different elements of making a person, the only thing is, I'm not sure anyone can control where the soul goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back