• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Partial face shot of Enigmatic Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

1. I was talking about diz because they were, I wasnt talking about what you posted.

2. Was there an interview or something I have missed that said that that unknown is the EM?

3. I am making sure that what im posting is part of what everyone esle is posting about the topic, I wouldnt be way off topic, if then I wouldnt have even posted.

DarrcEnigma

adventchildkiori said:
2. Was there an interview or something I have missed that said that that unknown is the EM?
That man is the Enigmatic Man for the sole fact that the picture originated from Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix. The picture has nothing to do with Chain of Memories, since AnsemReport.com had the picture hosted before Chain of Memories was even announced.

The only thing that should be questioned is which one -- DiZ or EM -- is Ansem's Shell. There's loose evidence pointing to both being the Shell, nothing pointing to DiZ and EM being the same person, and no real way or sorting it all out.

A

Audo

DiZ was probably not thought of at the time of that drawing. That would be the logical guess though. Same skin colour extra.
KL im curious how do you know the nose style etc. of EM? you cant see his face.
I dont see why it matter so much though. Could be a style of concept art.
It doesnt really reveal anything and this pictures has been around for a long tiem.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well you can see the EM's nose (which they could have changed)....but that picture u can see a nose.

Ansem's is fatter/bigger and the EM's is smaller/narrower/michael jacksony

The Reaper

Im positive that its "Axel" cause the nose and smile on the EM looks almost like axels expression!

The Reaper

Ok i have proof that the mysterious EM is none other than Axel look here
EMProof.bmp

Spirit

first off this is a stupid excuse for a topic secondly u cant judge a character by their noses KL this is just art things can change once they r put into 3d format and now (so u wont yell me for oposing u) i bow down to ur greatness *bows* (dont hell at me dont yell at me) no1 can be shure of anything intill the game comes out so u will just have to wait like i am....(dont yell...)

The Reaper

GTX said:
how do we know that one guy in the pic is EM. Can't it be any organization member?
Cause that magazine scan is from the ultimania edition, that contains everything about kh and final mix! so it would obvious that the unknown on the cover is the EM.

XxWhiteLightxX

Spirit said:
first off this is a stupid excuse for a topic secondly u cant judge a character by their noses KL this is just art things can change once they r put into 3d format and now (so u wont yell me for oposing u) i bow down to ur greatness *bows* (dont hell at me dont yell at me) no1 can be shure of anything intill the game comes out so u will just have to wait like i am....(dont yell...)

It is not a stupid excuse, I was asking for insight. If you don't feel it's worthy enought to be a thread than why did you post? And if an artist as talented as Mr. Nomura changes the face shape of his character everytime he draws it, how is anyone supposed to tell who that character is? They are called distinguishing features for a reason. Study his art, and then tell me he changes his characters' looks every single time.

The Reaper said:
Ok i have proof that the mysterious EM is none other than Axel look here
EMProof.bmp

I don't mean to correct you but, this past year I had been studying facial features in an art class. And if you look again Axel's nose is pointed down more and the bridge of his nose is smaller and his forehead is closer to his nose. But it's closer than Ansem.

Just to let everybody know, I do not have any theories myself. I'm going off of the input I am given. That was the whole point of this thread. I wanted to see what other people thought. That is what a forum is for to share thoughts, ideas, and opinions. Not to flame some one because they aren't brandishing absolute truth. So actually think next time before you flame someone.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Well the Unknown is the EM on that pic.

But in FM he was always hooded. So they might not have had a permanate face. Just like the BHK in DD/ASAS.

So they could have just decided to give his "early face" to another Unknown which could be Axel.

But it doesn't matter because Axel is skinnier than the EM in arms. They aren't the same.

The EM is a totally different Unknown/

Oathkeeper1313

.:KL:. said:
But in FM he was always hooded. So they might not have had a permanate face. Just like the BHK in DD/ASAS.

So they could have just decided to give his "early face" to another Unknown which could be Axel.

good point!

But it doesn't matter because Axel is skinnier than the EM in arms. They aren't the same.

The EM is a totally different Unknown/

yea, and i just find it hard to beleve that Axel is the EM

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Um... maybe I am the only one that really remembers this... but you know... played Final Mix and all.. and um... last time I checked.. Axel had FIRE based powers.

EM has LIGHTNING and "Third Power" based abilities.

Not only that, but the EM acts like a more veteran member of the XIII Organization, and Axel is more on down the list. The only possible known unknown it could be is Zexion, and it is more than likely not him. I mean there is a chance, cause we never see his weapons or powers.

However, it would be a safe bet if you placed it on an unrevealed member.

The Reaper

Axel is a mysterious character! Maybe the fire based elemant is a cover up for his unknown " third power" or something to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back