• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Part of the New Commercial!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

Awww! *swears loudly!* Nvm...I got so excited and posted this without seeing it first. Somebody close this thread, Xaldin already has it up in the "New Commercial!" thread.

Last edited:

chasingdusk

Yes..yes..I know. I corrected myself.

But we should seriously build a shrine for Xaldin and crown him king! He is always the first to know new information and get it to us asap. He even gets information before kh2.co.uk! Now, that's sayin' something!! You rock Xaldin!! ^_^

FATE

Awards
don't feel so down...
xaldin is always the first one to find new info...
nice try anyway!

AinzX

Even if he isn't (what happened to Non-Existant One?) as long as you know the information is most important

O

Orochi Yashiro

Yes, but it's Xaldin who gets it first. He is a true KH fan. Congrats.

FATE

Awards
Orochi Yashiro said:
Yes, but it's Xaldin who gets it first. He is a true KH fan. Congrats.
i'm a true KH fan too... i just have other things to worry about, thats all. >P

Lightkeeper05

well every ones trys to go first so they wont be flamed later.. not saying u buddy, but when folks make a new thread, tey always get flamed for not looking on the forum tp see if its already a topic thats up.

Non-Existant One

AinzX said:
Even if he isn't (what happened to Non-Existant One?) as long as you know the information is most important

Non-Existant One has been busy with other things like exams, and school work. Now that school is over for me for the rest of the year. I can focus more on KH2, and other things. Like the KH2 holiday present I've been working so hard to bring to you all. There is no garantee that I will suceed in presenting it to all of you fans, but it doesn't hurt to try. I have a lot to prepare for it. And with Xaldin posting news like crazy I don't have to work so hard finding stuff anymore and I can focus more on what I'm trying to do then post updates that he can post for himself.
Anyways, when, and if that time comes. I shall decend from the heaven of KH2 information and shall present to you all a very special update. Until then all I'm going to do is oversee the boards and only post when it becomes necessary as well as preparing for that day.

Last edited:

chasingdusk

Non-Existant One said:
Anyways, when, and if that time comes. I shall decend from the heaven of KH2 information and shall present to you all a very special update.
LoL. ^_^ That line made me smile.

A holiday present? I can't wait!! *is giddy with excitement*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back