• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Part 1. of Legends and Upstarts : The Contest of Unity (A.J. and Morpheaus)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relik

Yusuke got up from his seat and made his way down to the portal. "Hiya Ukaih, Brand. Nice to meet you and thanks for chance to fight with all these other hero's." Yusuke then stuck out his hand to Ukaih for a handshake. Now where can my partner be Yusuke thought to himself.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson sat down near a huge oak, away and out of sight of the others. He called out his Pokemon team and his other objects. " I need to start thinking about what I'm going to use." He metioned to his Pokemon, swinging his Keyblade.

Malum Incantum

Malum looked to InuYasha and raised an eyebrow. "That is what I expected you to say...how typical. You should lighten up a little, besides, we are in this together, at least, for this match. So pipe down, or you might find yourself in a tight spot without a partner." He gave a small warm smile that at the same time was as cold as a glacier.

He popped his neck and yawned a moment. "Now, I wonder when our fun begins..."

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Tifa was holding her breath as they were about to call the first of the match ups, once they were called, she breathed out a sigh of relief. 'Oh thank Planet i didn't get stuck going first again.', she thought, shaking her head a little before sitting up straight this time. Giving her full attention to the battle, though still, her right foot was tapping constantly, almosty nervously, onto the floor.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Tifa snapped her up to the right, looking over at Zack now. "Oh...", she glanced down her foot, now stopping the constant tapping she was making. "Not really. Just um... Kind of shy around alot of people is all.", she responded with a smile, she may be shy, but that doesn't mean she couldn't fight. "Im Tifa, Tifa Lockheart... And you are?".

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Hey Tifa." Zack gave a slight wave. "My name's Zack. And I know what you mean. I was a little nervous before I got here. But now I feel fine."

"Ha ha, look! She's still twitching." Toxin laughed.

"Shut it." Zack said, not realising he said it out loud.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Vrael overheard the conversation and walked over. "Yeah, just watch, I'll be with ya! Then You'll have nothing to worry about!Ma name's Vrael. Just watch the show...I've heard of some of these people..." he said as he sat down and got ready to watch.

Last edited:

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack looked at Tifa and felt a little emarassed. "Huh? Oh! No no! Not you. A friend of mine." Zack smiled nervously waving his hands in front of him. "I guess that sounds odd. Let me explain. I have like an alien suit fused with me. His name is Toxin. *sighs* Might as well say hi."

"Finally! Fresh air." Toxin said as half of Zack's face was now Toxin's.
(Like this http://www.newsarama.com/Road_Dec_04/April_05/TOXIN001_COV.jpg )

"I'm sorry if this looks weird." Zack smiled an sweatdropped.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
OOC: Fighters can start their battle now. You have six posts each since this is a team match. That's twelve posts per team. The next team will be decided by A.J or another judge. And angelvixenkit the teams are only for the first round and your team member will be assigned.

IC: Ukiah nodded to Malum and took Yusuke's hand in a firm, but friendly grip. "It is an honor to have you here. Good luck to all four of you. I advise you all watch the jungle cloesly. There are creatures within that grow to the grestest of proportions," he said with a cunning gleam in his eye. " Brand stepped into the portal along with two other Golem's one of a pure white color in a large black pin striped suit his name was Black, the other was slightly smaller than both Brand and Black, but carried himself with a strange gleam around his body. "They will retrieve the fallen fighters and bring them to safety."

Ukiah waved his hand as the last of the fighters stepped through the portal. The other images disappeared and the jungle image expanded until it covered nearly the entire arena. The audience would have a perfect view of the fighters and their surrondings while sitting in the safety of the arena. "Let the match begin," Ukiah said with a flourish of his hand.

Last edited:

Relik

OOC: So I guess I'm kinda screwed if my partner doesn't show up aren't I?

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
Tifa blinked several times, she shook her head quickly and smiled a little. "No, not at all. I've seen worse... Oh! Not that im saying it's bad, what i mean is--Oh nevermind, you know what i mean.", she said with a nervous laugh. 'Nice going, Tif.', "When you hang around a hyper Ninja and a Vampire... You get used to alot of things.", Tifa added, this time emitting a regular laugh.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
ooc: If Zetsumi doesn't post by tomorrow afternoon, Zacdos may take his place. I picked him because z is close to z. Lol.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Heh heh, it's alright Tifa. Usually I show Toxin to someone and they hit me and run off screaming." Zack smiled.

"What do you mean YOU? They hit me!!" Toxin shouted.

"We're the same, remember? It's been long enough now." Zack sighed. "Sorry Tifa. I can't control his attitdue. ^^; "

(((lol. Okay. ^_^)))

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
"Like i said, don't worry about it, i um... Understand.", Tifa replied, shaking her head once more. "My friend, the Vampire one, he has a sort of same problem as you. Well, he used to anyway. Not anymore, now he can control them inside. Awful demons.", she said, giving a small sigh remembering those horrible encounters with Vincent's three inner-demons. All three of which, she hated, and she knew of course, he did as well.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Oh, sorry to hear." Zack said.

"PAH HAHAHAHAHAHAA!! What a looser! Got beat by simple demons!?!?" Toxin laughed.

"That's it. YOu're going back until we fight." Zack said annoyed.

"What? Why?" Toxin asked.

"That wasn't very nice. So, off you go." Zack grumbled.

"Hmph. Fine." Toxin said as he melted away.

Zack sighed, "I'm reall sorry aobut that last comment. He's a little, no, a LOT in the rude department. But he's not always like this. I guess he's nervous with the fight coming up and all." Zack smiled, "So, you fight often?" He asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back