• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Part 1. of Legends and Upstarts : The Contest of Unity (A.J. and Morpheaus)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack walked into the stadium with his hands and his ticket in his pockets of his jacket. He held on to his ticket firmly. This was a once in a lifetime event, not to be missed. "I'm so glad I even got an invitaion." He said to himself as he smiled. Zack then spotted a few people crowded around. Some of them with their tickets out. "Looks like it's the competition." Zack said.

"Bunch a loosers." Toxin said.

"Toxin, quit it. I'm sure they're really good. How else could they get here?" Zack said.

"Luck." Toxin mocked.

"Just be quiet untill the competition starts." Zack sighed walking over to the crowd of heroes.

Malum Incantum

Slowly, a figure appeared on the horizon. He seemed to be walking at a comfortable pace and in no hurry. He wore an odd expression, not one of anger, but not one of pure happiness either, though you could tell there was a slight smile to it. It was as if he was caught inbetween a decision of sorts, a decision of what mood he might be in that day. Of course, it was all really nonsense, it was just a look that he gave at times.

His platinum/pinkish hair trailed across his face as he made his way up to the gates. He slowly looked over and saw Ukiah and Brand and gave them a slight nod, as if to acknowledge that they had seniority in this tournament -- well, at least Ukiah did. He really did not know either of them that well, Brand not at all.

He smirked a little as he felt the tremors underfoot created by the large golem. As he looked at him he almost wanted to wander what kind of craft was he carved under and what kind of golem was he-- he looked like a stone-forged though.

He slowly made his way into the stadium as he spotted other people that he figured were in this thing. They all looked fairly impressive; he gave a small nod to each of them as if to acknowledge and respect them in the same go. He then took a stand over at the side to await the starting of this thing. All the while he only said one small thing.

"What fun."

angelvixenkit

Drifting from anime worlds to game worlds
Angel leaned moodily in the corner of the arena waving her ticket boredly. She didn't even know why she came. She just had a feeling she'd find something important to her past here. What was so special about this competition? She stared around at her 'opponents'. It looked like a normal tournament to her. A bunch of newbs and egotistic jerks who were too full of themselves crowded into an arena to get their tails handed to them by someone with real skill. She really wished someone here presented a challange, or at the very least was interesting. Otherwise this'd be one long tournament.

Last edited:

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
A large door opened inviting all the heroes to enter. Ukiah stood at the door wearing a kind expression on his face, but his eyes were filled with their normal deep saddness. Anyone who knew him would know that there was always something lonely in his eyes, but that his heart was still warm.

He spared his arms as if he intend to embrace all of them at once. "Welcome my friends, and new friends. I'm very proud to have you all here, the honor of competing in this tournament is more than proving yourself in battle; it is about forging a bond that will help you push each other to the limits of your very being," he said in a deeply booming voice. "And now, if you would all take a seat in the arena. I will announce the first match shortly."

Endgame

:D
"Forging a bond? Hah! C'mon, it's about beating on each other until one gives up...or at least, for these fools."
Zetsumi waved his hand in a wide, sweeping gesture, indicating the others. Until now, he had remained hidden near the back of the group, unnnoticed.
"None of them have any sense of tactics, of stratagy, or of style...it's pathetic, the people that can get into tournaments these days."

He swept a small mirror from his cloak and fiddled with his hair, making sure it was in place, a small smile on his face.

He never knew why he acted like this. Perhaps he felt he had to prove himself to be better then them, before they rejected him, like everyone else did.
He had to prove them inferior to him...he just had to. Or they would forget he was even there. And nothing scared Zetsumi more then being alone. Nothing.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
Zack walked in once the doors were open and looked around him at the competition. "I still say they look pretty strong." He said to himself.

"You're just getting soft." Toxin laughed.

"You keep talking like that, and I'll think about letting you get some excersise." Zack laughed.

"Grrr........................Fine." Toxin sighed.

"That's more like it." Zack joked as he took a seat.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Can I still Join?

Name: Jackson Esphahanian
Appearance: crazy brown hair, blue eyes, tall and skinny
Bio: A world hopper, entering and mastering many worlds to help their heros. With each world, he also learns to master elements.
Weapon/Items from worlds: Keyblade, Pokemon team, Duel Deck, Digivice, Shard of Lighting, Sword of the storm, Eye of Dashi, and a few mysteiose other items
Show/Comic/Book/Etc: Me
Theme Song:Simple and Clean

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
"Hm...this will be interesting, with my newly found powers, I'll be sure to be the winner of this tournament," said Mageon looking at his right hand which was glowing red, and then turned to normal. "I wonder if any will be a challenge here, I'm ready to win this tournament," sdaid Mageon with a smirk on his face as he took a seat quietly. "Hmmm..my opponents don't look that strong, but they look like they could be a challenge, not that easy now that I think about it, it looks like I might lose in this tournament," thought Mageon.

Relik

"HEY, WAIT FOR ME!" Yusuke said running and flailing his arms wildly in the air. "I'm here, don't start yet." Hunched over inhaling deeply, Yusuke regained his composure. Yusuke then found an empty seat and sat down surveying the scene. Hmmm there's a lot of powerful people here....THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME Yusuke thought to himself. This is gonna be different for me, fighting for no actual reason. I mean no one is trying to pick a fight with me, no one's trying to destroy the world, no one is trying to kill me or trying to take over demon world. This is fighting just for fun pretty much, well this will be interesting.

Malum Incantum

He just looked at the others. He could sense from the vibes they were giving off that alot of them had the opinion that they were better than the others. He thought that was pathetic in a sense, it only showed to him their own insecurities. He just lightly shrugged as he walked through the gates and took a seat, awaiting the decision of this Ukiah fellow.

"I am here to have fun after all, not to actually hurt anyone...but to make friends.." He smiled slightly and sat back, relaxing.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
As Nazul looked at the hosts, he thought of how huge of mistake it was to come, but he wouldn't leave. It didn't take the limits of his being to bring out Nazul's 'Other Side.' He'd have to be very carful not to let that happen, or someone WOULD get hurt, no doubt of that. And with this thought that he watched the host, and worried.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Inuyasha stood with his arms crossed and looked around at the others that had come. "This is going to be real easy. I hope one of these losers actually pose a challenge to me." Inuyasha said outloud. inuyasha then walked over to a chair and sat in it like a dog. "When is this gonna start?" Inuyasha said.

A.J.

Banned
(Sorry it took so long. No computer during the week at home, tis' busted, had to post at comp at school. ^_^'...Couldja' guys wait 'till the weekend and I'll have a computer then? Thanks.)

Name: A.J.
Species: Android/Dog demon
Weapons:

~Keyblade~
A Keyblade that looks like the Kingdom Key, except it has a blue handle, and the tooth design is A.J.'s logo
Techniques:
-Sonic Blade
-Electric Arcanum
-Dark Aura

~Demonic Blaster~
It was once a demonic sword. This particular weapon transforms to suit it's user's strongpoint in battle.
Techniques:
-Acid Rain
-Charge Beam
-Final Impact

Equip:
- Hero's Helm
- Third Arm Sash
- Jet Bootsu
- Reversing Mirror
-The Twelve Talismans of the Chinese Zodiac

Appearance: Native American with white hair and blue eyes, he has pointed dog ears on the sides of his head. He wears a blue backwards baseball cap, Sora’s KH2 outfit except it’s blue where black, and black where red, and silver where yellow, except the shoes are blue where yellow and have glowing eyes.

Party:
Guilmon: A red dinosaur digimon. He can be somewhat mischievious and friendly at the same time. A.J.'s sidekick.

Mana: A Dark Magician Girl, except she's a brunette. Sweet and kind-hearted, she's known A.J. since he was a baby. She's A.J.'s best friend.

Bugger: A giant green insect who stand upright and wears six mythril knuckles on his six fists. He is a born fighter and very loyal to A.J.

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Tifa tucked her ticket into one of the pockets on her apron-like skirt. She glanced once more at everyone, already seeing the grins and smirks on some. 'No surprise there.', she thought, now taking walking over to the stands and took her seat, again straying a little far from everyone else. She immediatly, once she took a seat, rested her right elbow on her lap and her chin on the palm of her right hand, awaiting who was to go up first.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson had heard of an idea, but it almost seamed imposable A TOURNAMET FOR MANY WORLDS? It seemed to be risking time/space. He tried to set that aside as he walked threw to meet the other combatents

PhoenixGirl2104

Illyria took her seat in the arena. She looked around, studying her opponents. Some of them were extremely arrogant, like the half dog demon a few seats down from her and others were unsure of themselves, both of which Illyria thought she could use to her advantage. Though, admittedly, she wasn't exactly sure why she was there either. All she knew was, since the battle the battle of the apocalypse, she had wondered all over the planet and in and out of dimensions looking for purpose and had found none. She didn't suppose that this tournament would get her any closer, but at least it was something to do.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
Vrael stepped out of a tree and hurried over to the doors before they closed. "Sorry I'm running a bit late...Liriel was holding me back saying I wasn't good enough yet, even if I saved some barbarian tribes..." he mentions as he catches his breath. he looks in at the arena and thinks I hope I can use my druid powers,shadowdancing may not be enough...

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
When all the fighters had taken their seats the floor in the center of the arena projected several images. Brand stepped into the middle of the arena floor and stood between these images. His monstrous form was easily visible and immediately called attention to him. "Welcome heroes and heroines of the omniverse to the Contest of Unity. Our first round will consist of a two against two battles. With teams being matched up by either Ukiah Oregon or A.J," Brand's voice boomed through the arena and his eyes glowed slyly."Don't fear, if your team loses you are not out of the contest. You will merely be placed in the second tier of fighters. First tier will battle each other until until the semi-final rounds, and second tier will do the same. In the semi-finals the winner of the first tier of fighters will face the winner of the second tier."

Brand motioned and one of the projected images grew larger and became more realistis; it gave one the feeling that you could reach out and touch it. The image was a gigantic mountain covered in tropical rainforest. "The battle ground for our first round will be the jungles of Astrago. Opponents will be Yusuke Urameshi, and Zetsumi Nova versus Malum Incantum, and Inuyasha!"

Ukiah smiled at Brand and clapped with the rest of the audience. It looked like the first round was going to be very intense. Brand's voice once again boomed out through the arena, "Will both teams please approach the arena floor and enter the Astrago portal."

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
((Sorry for being so late computer has been acting up))

Rage walked into the seating area of the arena. He went to the very top of the seats and sat down catching the last few words of the announcer.

"Teams? Wow, I thought it would be solo. but this wil be intresting"

He laid back to rest on the chair and awaited the fight.

((Now im off to school!! DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!!!))

Malum Incantum

He blinked as he looked over at the one called InuYasha. He smiled slightly as he stood up and walked over to him and nodded his head. "Me and you against those two.. sounds fun." He slowly walked towards the Astrago portal and looked at Ukiah and nodded to him. "Thank you for letting me enter."

With that, he stepped inside the portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back