• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Parlay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

sry if this is a stupid question to ask but. . . . . would Parlay mean anything outside of the Port Royal world to Sora, etc.? cuz im hung up and cant seem to figure it out...

Roxas!

I don't think so. Parlay is a term only pirates use as Jack stated. I don't think Sora is a full fledge pirate so i'm thinking he'd just ignore it.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
I doubt... did they even use "parlay" in KH? I can't remember.

And this should most likely be in the Forum Insanity section.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Parley is a discussion or conference, especially one between enemies over terms of truce or other matters. The root of the word parley is parlée, which is from the French verb parler, "to speak".
in Kingdom Hearts II, Luxord visits Port Royal, a world based on Curse of the Black Pearl and uses parley.
capiche?

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Parlay is a word only used in POTC and POTC only...well, i think..it might be used only in the pirate dictionary

"Je parle anglais"

keyblade39

i dont think so because only in port royal would they no what is means, if sora said it 2any1 else, they'd think hes crazy, no offense

moogle

yeah i guess so... -_- i was just asking cuz i couldnt figure it out on my own.... x_o

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Parley was also used in any battle back in the olden days. Especially for discussion between armies, to try to avert a battle.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Parley is works only in POTC when wanting to have a deal with a pirate.

People more then half of you said parlay instead of parley lol

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
As others have stated, it is a term only used by pirates. I believe it means, I unno this is a guess....so I think it's a term meaning treasure or bargain, or 'don't mess and around'...i unno ^^;;

I confirmed it with my mom, it DOES mean bargain ^^

moogle

oh crap... so i spelt it wrong eh? dang.... ok, parley.... i did a spell check and it came up "parlay"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back