• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paris for president.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MF29

I think Paris Hilton is a foolish women who is a disgrace to her family, she in no way represents the Hilton family with integrity and her life seems to be more convoluted and obscene than the average person's. She's only famous because of her horrible sex tape, and her chain of idiotic actions.

I think Paris Hilton is a foolish women who is a disgrace to her family, she in no way represents the Hilton family with integrity and her life seems to be more convoluted and obscene than the average person's. She's only famous because of her horrible sex tape, and her chain of idiotic actions.

Relax MF29 so what she loves to shop and accessorize? Even loves the cock?

After watching the spoof ad, and reading the article;
BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Hilton spoof hits back at McCain

I wouldn't take it to serious.

MF29

I'm not taking it seriously, I'm just calling Paris out for the idiot she is, she is a prime example on how corrupted celebrities can become.

I'm not taking it seriously, I'm just calling Paris out for the idiot she is, she is a prime example on how corrupted celebrities can become.

She's living the life she wants to, why so judgmental?

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
At least it would be a first for a someone to enter presidency with a sex scandal.

Big words coming out of her mouth? Can't be the Paris we all know and love(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back